Chapter 26~

Behind Those Eyes~

Alright so here we go~enjoy~~~

 

 

"Ahjushi can you drive a bit more faster? I'm in a rush!" You said to the driver. After you saw the address, you immediately ran out of the studio and hail a cab.

"Miss, this is the fastest I can go. Are you alright?" The driver ask as he saw you trembling through the rear mirror.

"N-neh." You kept looking out the window, praying that LuHan is alright.

 

 

 Christine open the door to the abandon warehouse where LuHan was held at. "Aigoo, it wouldn't be long until you meet your precious ChoHee." said Christine as she pat LuHan's cheek.

"What are you going to do to her?!" LuHan hissed.

"Ha! What I gonna do? What I'm gonna do?! I'll make her life miserable like what she did to mine before she in my hand! Can't you hear the sea calling out for her life?"

"Crazy . You made your own life miserable. This have nothing to do with her!"

Christine grabbed his collar, "You think she is s innocent?! If not because of her, I won't end up like this! You ownself know this, that's why you decided to help me isn't it? You son of a ."

"I would not have help you, if I know how nice she is and not believe your bull about her!"

"Nice?! She is anything but nice!" Christine said before slamming the door shut. "Byun ChoHee. Today is your end!"

 

"Miss, we are here. Are you sure thi is the right place?"

"Neh, how much is it?"

"Alright, 15,300won." He eye you suspiciously as the place does not seem to be a place anybody would go.

*! I left my wallet in the studio.* You search in every pockets.

"Is everything alright?"

"Erm, I forgot to bring my wallet. Is it alright I use my phone as a payment?" You asked.

"Aish, what luck I have. Alright." You hand him your phone and quickly went out the cab. There is only one warehouse in front of you. It doesn't seem like anyone own that building as it was very rundown, it could even be use in horro movies. You carefully make your way there as you look around the surrounding.