Chapter 17~

Behind Those Eyes~

Lay pulled Tao to the front of Kris's door, "Kick it." Lay said gesturing Tao to kick the door.

"Bwo?!" Tao gave a quizzical look.

"Kick open the door!" Lay hissed

"Wae?! How can you expect me to kick open Kris hyung door without any reason? What if later he kill me!" Tao shuddered at the thought of Kris coming after his life. The sounding of knuckles cracking and deadly glares all target towards him made his eyes widened in terror, "OK!OK! I kick! I kick!" Tao surrender, positioning his body to kick open the door. "Damn why is it always me doing this kind of dangerous stuff. Wrong timing Tao, wrong timing." Tao muttered under his breathe.

Just right when his feet was about to come in contact with the door, the door open. Tao who didn't manage to come to a stop, make contact with the cold hard floor, " oopfff" he was lying flat on his stomach. Two pair of feet were in front of him, "Tao, gwenchana?" LuHan asked, who is behind Kris. Tao slowly look up, which meet Kris piercing eyes, "A-a-annyeong...h-hyung?" Tao smiled while his throat tightened in fear.

"What are you doing?" Kris asked, raising a brow. Tao quickly scrambled up to his feet and hide behind SuHo.

"I was not trying to kick down your door! No no no no I-I-I mean. GAH! They told me to do it! I told them that it will be a bad idea! They force me! I swear!" Tao said, hands dramatically waving in the air. A brief silence ensued as Tao quickly glanced away. Kris shot all of you a silent glare of death.

"What in the hell are all of you thinking? You all think I will kill him?" Kris said in outrage, all of you silently nodded, "God damnit! All of you are ubelieveable!" Kris rolled his eyes, LuHan chuckled. Your hands were around him in a second, leaving the wramth, you check on him.

"LuHan oppan gwenchana?! Are you hurt anywhere?" You ask anxiously.

"Seriously, even you, ChoHee baby? Wow I must have be a monster." Kris's heart wrenched even his beloved dongsaeng don't even trust him. He walked to his bed and plop himself onto the bed, head lying on his left forearm while he place his right forearm on his eyes. "I was only talking to him about you." Kris said sadly. Your worries over LuHan dissipating as your stomach knotted in guilt.

"Kris/Hyung mianhe," the rest standing at the door apologising, looking at Kris like that make them feel damn guilty, they must not be in their right mind to even think of Kris doing those scary things, just what are they all thinking.

"LuHan oppa I see you tomorrow? Is it alright?" You look up at him.

"Yeah sure, see you tomorrow." LuHan gave you a quick kiss on your forehead muttering "good night" before leaving, this made your stomach do a somersault as you mouth "godd night" looking at the floor.

"Erm we will be at the living room, find us there if you need anything." SuHo said bringing the guys to the living room, leaving you with Kris. You closed the door and slowing make your way to the bed and gently sit down beside Kris.

"Kris oppa," silence "I'm sorry" still silence.

"Kris oppaaaaa!" You whined, poking his arm that is covering his eyes. But he still remain in his position. You puffed out your cheeks, "KrisoppaKrisoppaKrisoppaoppaoppaoppaoppaoppaop-"

"What you want." Kris sighed. You gave out a goofy grin, satisfied that you finally made Kris talk.

"Are you mad at me?" You asked, lying down next to him.

"No"

"you're lying"

"Am not"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"I'm just disappointed."

"Mianhe, Imust be out of my mind at that point."

"Is okay, this just show how much you love him."

"Kris oppa..." You put your left arm across his muscle built stomach, nuzzling your face against his chest. Kris heave a sigh as he gently pat yur head.

"You're my only dongsaeng even though we're not blood related but still I care about you more than you think. I don't want to see you getting hurt. I bet the rest think and feel the same as I do, especially Baek. You're everything to him, even though he does not say it out but I know he is both worried and happy for you. I, no, I mean we will do anything to protect you, we just have different ways to do things."

"Kris oppa, I know you all love and care about me a lot and I love you all too. Ithink LuHan oppa is a nice guy."

"I know, I just have a talk with him. Not too bad but is still under survilliance, just to let you know. If he do anytghing, I repeat, ANYTHING, to make you sad or hurt. you MUST tell me or the others. Ok?"

"Ya ok. Pinky promise." You lift your hand pinky up and hook onto Kris's pinky. *I hope my bad feelings about him is dead wrong* Kris sigh.

Slowly both of you fell asleep in each other embrace.

 

 

 

A/N

Helloooooo! It has been very very very very logn since i update so sry>< *90 degree bow* i'm writing this before i start on my research in case i dont have time later, tmr, or the following day. If you guys saw the twitter i have been updating there. For those who didnt, i was planning having a twist in this story as the love between the characters is nt very strong and as you all can see Tao scene is more than Lu's so yeah i might have a change in my former plan. Tell me ur suggestion!!! @kpoppereternity