Chapter 29:Final

Behind Those Eyes~

"Ahhhh!!!"

"The both of you stop screaming! Gosh my eardrums." Kris hissed, rubbing his ears.

"LUHAN!" You screamed, hiding behind him.

"We shouldn't come here in the first place." Chen groaned.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

"Seriously Tao? These ghost aren't even real. Lu hyung can you shout ? I can feel my ears are bleeding." Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Babe we are out soon." Luhan said hugging you tight.

"Do you think I wanna be here? Wanna blame? Blame that giant." Tao point towards Chanyeol.

Well apparently Chanyeol thought going to Hallowen Night will help to relieve stress with his stupid logic of "ghost will scare your stress away". As exams are coming up so he fooled all of you to coming to his stupid event. All along you were happily thinking about ice skating...and ta-da. Here you are, screaming your lungs out with Tao. And poor Luhan, he gonna have brusies on his hand.

"Yeol I'm so gonna kill you later." Kris stated, making Chanyeol gulped.

"Don't grab my leg! Dont grab my leg!" You screamed at the 'ghost' that was about to grab your leg.

"The exit is there, hang on." Luhan led you quickly out of the exit.

"Finally! Out of the last scare zone!" Tao pumped his fist in the air.

"You are sweating buckets." Luhan laughed, wiping away the sweats on your face.

"Not funny. I bet I lose 5kg." You groaned.

"I can bring back the 5kg." Luhan winked. You playfully smack him on his chest.

"Ewww! Get a room!" Chen shout, earning a smack from Baekhyun. "Opps."

"You guys wanna join us for dinner?" Luhan asked the rest.

"Nope we don't wanna throw up all the food that we are going to eat." D.O said.

You and Luhan went separate way from the rest.

"What you wanna eat?" Luhan asked as the both of you walk hand in hand on the street.

"Hmmm...I don't know. How about you?"

"Aigoo...how about that Chinese restaurant over there?" Luhan point towards opposite of the road.

"Ok! Leggo!" You pulled him towards the restaurant.

 

 

"What can I get for you?" asked the waiter.

"Mmmm sweet and sour fish, fried prawn ball and erm soup of the day. Babe what you wanna eat?"

"..."

"Babe?" Luhan gave your hand a squeeze.

"Huh?"

"What you wanna eat?"

"Anything is fine." You half smiled.

"Alright. That's all." Luhan hand the menu to the waiter.

"Babe, what's on your mind?" Luhan asked worriedly.

"Nothing..." You said softly.

"C'mon tell me, what's bothering my baby hmmm?" Luhan smiled.

"It's just..." you sighed, "tomorrow is Christine death anniversary. And it made me remember how I almost lost you that day." You said, looking down bitting your lips.

"Hey look at me." Luhan gently lift up your face. "I'm here and I wil never leave you again."

"I know. It's just I was so scared. You was in the operation room for 13 hours. I-I thought you really left me." Tears roll down your cheeks, Luhan gently wipe them off. "I was so happy when the doctor say is a miracle that you survive."

"You know at that time. I was almost about to leave this world and suddenly two person appeared, they called out to me. You know who are they?" He asked.

"Who?" You asked back.

"At first I didn't know too. Until I saw the woman's eyes. They are just like yours." Luhan gave a light tab to your eyes, making you smile. "Is your parents." You gasped. "Yup. I was surprise too. You know what they do?" He asked again. You shake your head. "They threaten me to come back to you." You gasped once again. "Your dad said, "Yah young man, who tell you to come here? My daughter is waiting for you. You !" I was so shocked." Luhan laughed, you laughed along with him about how silly your dad is.

"And your mom goes, "If you don't go back there. I will bring my daughter here." I almost died again, if that is possible." He laughed. "They want me to tell you that they love you so much, Baekhyun too. And they miss the two of you. They want the two of you to be happy and lastly they are always looking after all of us." You cried, Luhan hug you close to him. Kissing you lightly on the forehead.

"I love you, Byun ChoHee." You look at him with puffy eyes.

"I love you too, Luhan." He kissed you on both of your eyes and lastly your lips.

 

 

 

 

A/N:

This marks the end of BTE! A BIG thank you to all of you! This may be my first and last fanfic? It depends...but sincerely thanks all of you for the support!