Chapter 12~

Behind Those Eyes~

Day passes you and LuHan was getting closer, you don't know why but your heart feels warm when around him, wanting to see him everyday and most importantly you trust him.

LuHan always go to school and back home with you guys, your oppas doesn't mind instead they were happy to see that you finally open up to someone else. But of course Tao was not very happy with the fact that both of you are getting closer. But Tao just live with it as long as you are happy, he don't mind being your gurdian angel even though it hurts him a lot. He believe that if you love someone, you want that person to be happy even if you are not the course of their happiness.

"Cho Hee baby wake up~ time to go to school~" SuHo sing as he went into your room to wake you up.

"Hmmm" You hum back.

"Cho- omo Cho Hee baby gwenchana why are you shivering?!" SuHo was beyond worried when he saw you shivering under the blanket. He ran towards you, and touches your forehead, "Omo Cho Hee baby gwenchana you are burning! BAEKHYUN!!!" SuHo shout for your oppa while he keep checking on you.

"SuHo oppa gwenchana." You said weakly.

"How are you fine? You don't even have the strength to talk!"

"Wae wae wae wae?!?!?!" BaekHyun run as fast as lightning and ask worriedly as SuHo seldom shout.

"Cho Hee baby is sick her head is burning!"

"Opp-" You were about to assure BaekHyun that you are alright but you were cut off by him.

"Bwo! Omo omo omo my baby gwenchana? Need me bring you to hospital?!" BaekHyun ask as he did what SuHo did keep checking on you as if you are physically sick.

"Oppa gwen-" You were cut off again *Gosh this family sure have problem of letting people say finish what they want to say!*

"Yah what taking you guys so long?!" Kris ask.

"Ch oHee baby is having a high fever!" SuHo exclaimed.

"BWO! HIGH FEVER?!" Kris reaction were way more dramatic than your oppa, he ran to you and does the same as SuHo and BaekHyun.

Within a second your room is a total chaos when the rest heard Kris scream, Tao is also here as he  is having breakfast at your house. All of them wanted to stay and take care of you.

"Oppas jinjja gwenchana! Just go to school."

"You are totally not fine baby girl, your head is burning! What if you faint?!" Kris said

"But I don't want because of me and all of you skip school." you reasoned

"How can you think of that! We are your oppas and you are sick so WE have to take care of you." Lay said

"Guys? Whats happening? We gonna be late for school." LuHan said confused, he was waiting at the living room since the front door is not lock and none of you can be found so he decided to go find all of you.

"Fine how about LuHan can stay and take care of me and all of you go to school." You said, asking for LuHan to stay so that your oppas will not be worried. Why you don't want your oppas to stay? Simple they are overreactive, if thery were the ones to take care of you, you wouldn't  faint because of fever but instead of them. Because of their endless checking and question. All the guys were looking at LuHan and LuHan was looking as lost as a deer, blinking with his large doe eyes with confusion.

"Erm can someone explain to me whats happening?" LuHan ask

"Well fine Cho Hee baby but if need anything call any of us alright?" XiuMin said. You nod your head and Suho chase them all out of your room to get ready to go school leaving LuHan standing by the door.

"Cho Hee baby is sick, take care of her for us." SeHun said to LuHan before leaving.

"Sick? Omo Cho Hee gwenchana? Where sick?! What you need?! Water? Food?" LuHan ask worriedly

"Yah relax will you?! just a fever. Gosh didn't expect you to be like oppas." You said

"Well we are worried about you alright. Omo so hot!" Luhan exclaimed as he touches your forehead. "Wait here." with thst said he went off.

Due to your fever, you are feeling light headed, so you lay down and fall asleep. LuHan walked in with a big bowl of water and a cloth in his hands and saw you sleeping uncomfortably, you were shivering.

"aigoo this girl." LuHan went to take somemore blankets for you. He changes the damped cloth on your forehead every 30mins. But your fever didnt get any better.

You open your eyes and saw LuHan beside you, "LuHan" you called.

"Oh Cho Hee you're awake, how do you feel? Want to eat something?"

"No...I'm cold" You hug yourself

"Hold on I go get somemore blankets for you." Before LuHan go you grab onto his wrist making him stop in his movement.

"Don't leave me alone." You said as a tear flow down your cheek. You are scared to be alone especially when you are sick.

"Cho Hee don't cry don't cry! I not leaving! I not leaving!" LuHan was shock to see you cry and he wipe the tears off your cheeks.

"Can you sleep beside me?" You ask.

"Bwo!" his eyes enlarge

"Jebal" You pleaded weakly

"Huh...neh" LuHan carefully lay beside you. He can feel that you are really very cold and you were shivering. So he took the courage to hug you to give you some heat. And you felt much more better. The both of you fell asleep. But there is someone at the door looking.

 

 

 

Author's note:Hihi^^! Another update woohooo~ So who is at the door? I leave you all to guess:p Welcome new readers^^!!! I feel so bad for TaoTT^TT i so wanna slap myself when writing this chapter!!! I was thinking of writing new story...should i write supernatural? Do give suggestion yeah^^! Happy New Year in advance^^