Chapter 5~

Behind Those Eyes~

They doesn't know that you are an antisocial in school and you have no idea how to tell them. Even though they will be going to the same school as you but you still want to remain th same. You were stoning there thinking of how to tell them, the guys were confuse with what you were doing.

"Hello earth to Cho Hee." ChanYeol snap his fingers in front of you

"Huh? Oh oh oh yeah" You snap back to reality

"Cho Hee baby whats wrong?" BaekHyun ask worriedly

"Erm...is just that erm..."

"I think I know whats wrong"Tao said

"What is it?" Lay ask

"In school she doesn't have any freinds and she don't like to talk to anyone, in short she's an antisocial in school." Tao explained, everyone made a 'o' face.

"Well, you don't have to worry we know what to do. Don't we?" Kris ask the rest

"Ne" they chrous

"Come on we gonna be late for school." D.O said

"Baozi!" You jump onto his back "piggyback me!"

"Aigoo such a baby" XiuMin said, the rest chuckle

When you all were reaching school, "Oppa you can put me down now" you told XiuMin, he gently let you down.

"Oppas you all can go in first." You told them

"Nope we are not going in first, we going in with you." Kris said

"Bwo?!"
"Come on lets go"

Kai said

"But but"

"No but" ChanYeol said putting his arm around BaekHyun's shoulder, while Kris put his arms around Tao's and walk ahead and the rest followed, leaving you and SeHun behind.

"Ready?" SeHun ask, you nod your head "Okay lets go". And the both of you followed behind.

As all of you enter the school gate, alot of eyes were on you all.

"Omg who are they?!"
"They are so hot!"

"Why is the ice princess with them?"

"Are they a gang?"
"They all look so cold too."

Girls were jealous of you while the guys are jealous of your oppas.

"Bye Cho Hee baby see you during recess." Kai said ruffling your hair, they walk to their class with BaekHyun, duno is it a coincidence or what they have the same class as BaekHyun. SeHun, Tao and you also walk to the class. When you al enter the class, everyone were staring and the girls were just crazy over SeHun, Mr Chen was already in class.

"Oh morning to the 3 of you, Cho Hee and Tao go to your seats, SeHun come here and introduce yourself to the class." Mr Chen said.

"Morning Cho Hee who are those guys with you these morning?" LuHan ask one you settle down in your seat. You ignore him as usual and look outside the window, LuHan just sighed.

"Oh SeHun imnida" after saying that he just walk to the empty seat in front of you.

"What is wrong with him?"
"Aigo as cold as ice just like Cho Hee no wonder they are friends."

"YAH!" You roared startled everyone.What you cannot tolerate the most is people talking bad things about the person you cared and love.

"Cho Hee baby sit down." SeHun said, everyone was so shock by how he call you and you were as shock as they are but you just remain your poker face and glared at him. He just smiled at you. *Cho Hee..b..baby? Who the hell is him?* LuHan thought. Everyone was mumbling about what happen just now.

"Erm okay class quiet down, lesson are starting!" Mr Chen said.

 

'Ringggg!!!!' Recess time. SeHun put his arm around your shoulder and walk out of the class with you glaring at him.

"Tao!" LuHan call out

"Sup?" Tao said waving at him.

"Do you know who is that?" LuHan ask

"Who is who? Oh you mean SeHun?" Tao said

"Yeah, who is he? Why is he calling Cho Hee 'baby'?"

"Ahahaha SeHun is our friend, about that 'baby' thingy I also have no idea." Tao shrugged

"Oh okay" LuHan said with disappointment.

 

 

Rooftop

 

You stomp your foot when you enter the rooftop with SeHun's arm still around your shoulder.

"Aigoo wae our baby so angry? Who made you angry?" Lay ask

"Ask that person beside me!" You puffed your cheeks

"Oh SeHun!" Kris give him a death glare

"Hehehe" SeHun rub the nape of his neck.

"So care to say what happen?" D.O said

"SeHun call Cho Hee baby in class." Tao said as he walk in to join you guys.

"Tao oppa!" As you were about to reach him you saw LuHan behind

"Wae is he doing here?!" You asked as you sent death glare to them.

"Hi!" LuHan waved to you.