Chapter 13~

Behind Those Eyes~

At school some of them cant concentrate, they were worried about you, they know how scared you are to be alone. And they are always the one to be with you.

"SeHun I going to check on Cho Hee." Tao said packing his bag. In his mind, all he was thinking was you.

"But LuHan is there to take care of her." SeHun said sighing.

"Ara, I get them something to eat on the way back." Tao said before leaving.

*Hais...Tao-ah you are just hurting yourself.* SeHun sigh

 

"Hey Baek, tell the others I'll be heading home first to check on them." Kris said.

"Yah, they will be alright. I'm sure LuHan is taking a good care of her." BaekHyun said.

"I know but they is boy and girl, is not safe you know. What if anything happen to Cho Hee baby?!"

"Yah yah yah you are thinking too much! LuHan won't do such thingsand oh please even me the real oppa is not as worried as you."

"Yada yada yada~ I still going to check on them."

"Fine fine fine, buy them something to eat on the way home." with that said, Kris ran off.

 

"Hey hyung! Watcha doing here?" Tao ask as he saw Kris at the door step.

"Hey! Checking on them of course. I bet you too." Kris said

"Yeah"

They went in the house but saw no one in the living room, they put the food on the table. And went to your room walking as gently as they can, so thay they won't disturb you resting. But what they saw make their eyes went wide and jaws drop open.

"Yah asdfghjkl" Tao covered Kris mouth from shouting and pull him to the living room. "Yah what you doing didnt you see that LuHan is taking advanstages of Cho Hee baby?!" Kris hissed

"Hyung relax! I bet Cho Hee is feeling cold and LuHan is just giving her some warmth."

"There are so many ways of keeping her warm!"
"Hyung you know what Cho Hee is like when she is sick! This is not the first time isn't it! You know how hurtful it is that I'm not the one that is beside her?! I'm as pissed as you!" Tao sudden outburst startled Kris.

"Tao-ah..." Kris tired to pat Tao's shoulder but he shoved it away.

"You don't know anything!" Tao tears started flowing down his cheeks.

"Tao-ah hush hyung know hyung know." Kris said patting his back trying to comfort him. "I know how much you like Cho Hee not just me, everybody know. We know how much you give up. We know how hurt you are when Cho Hee chooses LuHan. Everybody have this moment, even me. But you are strong, you didn't give up. And thats good but Tao maybe you should move on. Think about it, arraso?"

"I know I'm trying...just give me some time."

"Come on lets go wake them up, I don't really like the idea of those two cuddling so close together." Kris said making his way to your room.

"Yeah, I'm kinda hungry too." Tao said following after Kris.

 

 

 

 

Hihi a short update^_^ some Taoris here hehe^^. Thurs will be the last ep of EXO showtimeTT^TT