Chapter 9~

Behind Those Eyes~

"We're home!" ChanYeol yelled as he walk in hands full with groceries.

"And we have someone here too!" XiuMin yelled walking in after ChanYeol.

"Yah didn't I tell Cho Hee to buy groceries for dinner! Why are there so many junk food?!" D.O scolded. "CHo Hee come here." said D.O. You walk quietly towards D.O, head hanging low, "What did I say about the groceries?"

"Hyung is not Cho Hee fault!" SeHun said defending you. "Me and Cho Hee is together getting the food, is those two pabo hyungs went happily grabbing all those junk food." SeHun said stickly out his tongue at his two hyungs who is glaring at him.

"Ne umma, you know Cho Hee baby can't do anyhting with those two." BaekHyun said. "Oh hi LuHan" waving to him who is still at the door step.

"Hi." LuHan waved back awkwardly.

"Come in, it is normal for them to be like that." said SuHo smiling angelic.

"I let you two gp this time. Cho Hee baby come help me with dinner." D.O said walking to the kitchen.

"Ne!" You answer D.O, "Thank SeHunnie, thank oppa! Love you!" You said tailing behind D.O. You were absolutely grateful of their help as you cannot stand D.O nagging, while in this case nobody could.

 

In the kitchen.

 

"Cho Hee babycan we have a little  talk?" D.O said chopping the vegetables.

"Ne" You reply while washing the veggies.

"Hace you ever think of getting in a relationship?"

"Huh?"

"You know you can have a boyfriend, oppas will support you. But just ignor Kris oppa."

"Haha but I...I not...ready and you know it oppa."

"Ya, but you have to learn to get over the past."

"Ya, arraso."

"What do you think of LuHan? We can see that he like you."

"Annoying!"

"Haha feisty. He is a good boy>"

"Whatever."

 

In the living room.

 

"What brings you here?" BaekHyun ask.

"I saw them at the supermarket and XiuMin hyung invited me to join for dinner." LuHan said.

"Yup" XiuMin said smiling proudly

"Erm...can I ask something?" LuHan said

"Sure go ahead" SeHun said

"Why is Cho Hee different from school and at home?" LuHan ask.

Everyone was stunned by his question, they were looking at each other thinking of what to say.

"We have no right to say, you should ask her yourself. Just give her some time." said Kai.

"I doubt you will get an answer from her." Kris whisper, SuHo nuged him in his stomach.

"Oh okay. Sorry about that." LuHan apologised as he saw everyone's face was sad.

"Don't have to apologise." ChanYeol said smiling.

"Dinner ready!" D.O shouted.

Everyone cheered and ran to the dinning table. Everyone was chatting with LuHan, but you was just quietly ating your meal. But you do listen to what they talk about and you know more about LuHan, like why he transfer school, what is his hobbies, etcetc. Everyone now treats LuHan like their brother what surprises you more is Kris oppa, your over-protective oppa, now trsuted him too. Dinner was over and LuHan is now at the door step about  to go home.

"You sure you no need a ride home?" Kris ask.

"Ne my house is just a few block away." LuHan smiled

"Ah right ok, have a safe trip home seeya tomorrow." Kris said

"Ne see you all tomorrow too." LuHan said. "Goodnight Cho Hee , have a sweet dream, see you tomorrow." LuHan wave to you, his big-doe eyes sparkles under the moonlight. Your chheks were now as red as tomato and having 9 pairs of eyes staring at you is totally not helping. Your heart was beating rapidly and a small smile crept to your face, you quickly rub off that smile before your oppas saw. But BaekHyun saw it and he smiled, * I knew LuHan can help you to carry on*

"Erm Kai oppa can you sleep with me tonight?" You ask Kai softly, everyone was shock to hear rhat except for SeHun, XiuMin and ChanYeol.

"Why all of the sudden? Why not me?" BaekHyun ask, hands rubbing his eyes pretending to cry.

"Because...just mmm..." You quickly cover XiuMin mouth and glare at him, you don't want ChanYeol to get into trouble especially from Kris.

"Because...?" Kris eye the both of you suspiciously.

"Erm..because...because...because I miss Kai oppa's cuddle!" You said nervously.

"Fine..."Kris said but they knew you were lying but since you don't want to say it they just let it go. ChanYeol gave you a grateful look and you smiled back at him.

"Ok those who want sleep go sleep, those don't want just go do your own things." Kai said pulling you to your room. (Don get me wrong. Just normal lying on the bed and sleep not those 'sleep') "Cho Hee baby, I duno the real reason why you suddenly want me to accompany you sleep but I can probably guess, sure is that pabo ChanYeol but I won't force you to tell me. So don't worry and I will chase those nightmare away and won't let them touch our baby our princess a single hair!" Kai said hitting his chest with his fist.

You chuckled, "Gomawo Kai oppa."

"No prob! Lets sleep!" Kai said making his way to your bed lying down.

"Ne" You lay beside him and he cuddle you protectively. "Goodnight oppa" You said before you doze off to your dreamland.