Chapter 25~

Behind Those Eyes~

Your mind is totally blank. You don't know what to do. "No. How can it be? Christine know LuHan? Oppa what to do?" You sob in the empty studio. 'Beep' you immediately open the message.

-If you want to save Luhan, come alone. If anyone with you, I wouldn't hesistate to end your precious LuHan's life.-

Below the text was the address. You ran off with your phone only. "LuHan wait for me."

 

"Hyung she's not picking up her damn phone!" SeHun groaned. You were suppose to be home 1 hour ago but you're nowhere. SeHun have been calling you numerous time but all went to voicemail. Everyone was at your house, everyone includes Chen. They were so worried. BaekHyun, Tao, Kris, ChanYeol and D.O were pacing back and forth in the room. While the rest sat on the sofa, worrying.

"Nothing bad happen to her right? Omg she didn't get into an accident right? No no no if she did the police would have called me. Where is she?! Omma and appa would kill me! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have let her go! No! I should have went with her! Why did I let her go alone?! What kind of a oppa am I! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!" BaekHyun was freaking out.

"Get a grip of yourself!" XiuMin said holding still the still freaking BaekHyun. The others watch with sad gazes. They know how much BaekHyun loves you. Heck! He would sacrifice his life for yours. If anything happen to you, he wouldn't be able to live.

"Yah! Byun BaekHyun! Calm yourself down! Nothing will happen to her! If you are freaking out, how can we find ChoHee!" XiuMin forcefully cupped his face and look at him straight into his eyes to get his senses back.

"H..hyung....what if something happen her? I wouldn't be able to forgive myself forever." BaekHyun breakdown.

XiuMin pulled him into a tight hug and pat his back. "Nothing will happen to her. We will find her." The others were hurt to see BaekHyun breakdown. After your parents death, he have been very strong for you. He was your pillar. The others know very well.

"Enough of waiting at home, we should go to the studio and check it out. She might have forgotten the time or fallen asleep." Chen said, heading out the house. The rest followed while D.O stayed behind in case you came back.

 

"Her stuff are still here. Where did she go?" Lay ask no one as he look through your stuff.

"Seems like she only have her phone with her." said Tao as he held up your wallet.

"Where can she go without her wallet?!" SuHo scratch his head, thinking.

"Oh my god! What if she got kidnap?!" ChanYeol exclaimed which earned a smack from Kai as BaekHyun eyes widen in horror.

"You are not helping. ." Kai hissed.

"Yah I'm your hyung!"

"Then act like one! God damnit" Kai rolled his eyes. ChanYeol open his mouth wanted to say something but shut his mouth when he saw a very pale BaekHyun.

 

 

A/N

Hey!!! Finally I've got time to update! A big thank you to all my lovely readers who waited for my updates! I dont know whether this chap is worth the wait but i will continue to try my best! There's still probably 7hrs before my result for Sem 1 Exams is out. Gosh imma so nervous. AND! In just 2 days! I can finally see BEAST!!! Happy~~~ 3 years finally~ but i cant afford the photo-taking with BEAST...sigh pie...but at least I got to see them! WooHoo!!! My pocket have a very big hole but i too lazy to go work....laziness will be the death of me! Reading fanfic and writing fanfic is totally a paradise for me. All the handsome boyfriends *peace* but in reality....dont even have a boyfriend beforeT^T shall wait for my prince charming~ annyeong! Hope you guys enjoy this chap! Comment below(anything will do. dont have link also can! I would to chat with you guys\^.^/)