Chapter 11~

Behind Those Eyes~

"Chenchen oppaaaaaa~~~!" You whined to Chen when you open your front door, Chen yesterday called BaekHyun that he will be meeting all of you in the morning.

"Waeyo?" Chen said resting his hand on your head.

"Oppa bully me~!" you pout

"BaekHyun..."Chen eyed him

"Bwo?" BaekHyun questioned.

"Why you bully your dongsaeng?"

"Bwo?! Aniyo!" making a cross with his hand in front of his chest.

"But Cho Hee bab-Ahhh!!!" Chen was cut off by Tao who suddenly appeared behind him.

"Yah! Tao can you walk with sound? I know you learn wushu but can you just ah! Nevermind!" Chen groaned.

"Hehe mianhe." Tao apologised rubbing the back of his head.

"Anyway back to the topic...Cho Hee baby said-" Chen was once again cut off but is by Lay.

"BaekHyun didn't bully her, is more like we were bullied by her!" Lay exclaimed.

"Can you guys don't always cut me off! Cho Hee baby..." Chen look at you expect an explaination. You just look at him with your puppy eyes as though telling him what Lay said is not true.

"Chen hyung I bet she whined to them about not wanting to go to school and BaekHyun just trick her with bacon." Tao shrugged his shoulder putting his hand on your head which is on top of Chen's hand. You glared deadly at him but that didn't bother him and he just smiled at you. Chen look at the rest of thde guys to confirm what Tao said and all the guys nod their head.

"But yah Tao! I didn't trick her with bacon!" BaekHyun felt offended.

"Cho Hee baby why didn't you want to go to school? Don't you want to see oppa?" Chen pout

"Ani!" You waved your hands drastically in the air.

"Then wae~!" Chen whined.

"Wow we got 2 whiney here." ChanYeol said, making the rest of them laugh and both you and Chen glared at them.

On the way to school is noisy like usual. When all of you reach school all of you went separate way, well of course Tao and SeHun with you, the twin tower just like to walk beside you and by fate let just it positively that you are not that tall. You went to your seat and as usual LuHan is already sitting there.

"Morning Cho Hee!" LuHan beamed. You greeted him back with a nod. *Did she just greeted me back?!* LuHan was surprise with your action.

"If you continue smiling like that your mouth gonna split." You said not facing him. LuHan is smiling like an idiot after you greeted him back and you were wondering why he won't fell his mouth hurt.

"Huh? Ohoh oh~ haha" LuHan smiled stupidly.

During the lessons LuHan have been telling you jokes and occasionally you will smile but not laugh, however that was enough for LuHan. To see you smile and he was the one who make you smile. *She is so beautiful when she smile. Metal note go home and search for more jokes!* LuHan smiled to himself. *Gosh what is wrong with me?! Have I gone nuts?!* While on the hand Tao is not amused.

"Tao god dammit can you stop hitting me, it hurts you know!" SeHun hissed who have been getting hit from Tao for duno whatever reason.

"Aha mianhe." Tao said keeping his hands to himself.

"Hey Tao did you see Heenie smiling with LuHan talking to her? Its been so long I see her smile with other people other than us And duno why I feel happy for her." SeHun said looking at both you and LuHan.

"Yeah...me too..." Tao sigh...*SeHun is right. It have been so long since I see her smile with other people. As long as she doesn't get hurt I'll be alright.*

 

Ringgg!!!

 

Recess is finally here you were famished and your tummy have been growling. You, SeHun and Tao was going to the rooftop to meet your oppas.

"Hey guys can I go with you all?" LuHan ask

"Yeah sure why not? Yah Cho Hee baby wait for us!" SeHun yelled through the corridor. You turn on the spot, glared at him and mouthed " You're so dead!" SeHun rub the back of his neck and mouthed "Mianhe. I forgot" and he ran to your side hooking his arm into yours and pulled you with him to the rooftop with Tao and LuHan behind the two of you.

All of you reach the rooftop and all your oppas are already there except for Chen who is having classes...poor Chenchen... As you were walking towards your oppas, LuHan suddenly trip on his feet and fall hard onto his . Surprising all of them, you were laughing so hard that ypur tears threathen to fall. After you realise what you are doing, you immediately stop and 11 pairs of eyes looking at you with mouth open, you gulp, you ran and hide behind BaekHyun.

"Ahahaha LuHan you're so clumsy!" ChanYeol laugh trying to break the awkward tension and the rest followed.

You were in total slience after that happen but you were not scared or anything you were just plainly embarrassed. You wish there was a hole now so you can jump inside it.

 

 

Author's note: Here's another update sry for any mistake now is 4.04am and I'm super sleepy now. I saw the comments and  I love those comments do drop more comments yeah! Subscribe too^-^!!!