Chapter 20~

Behind Those Eyes~

Weeks have passed, nothing happen. No more dolls or anything. Nightmare did haunt you for the past few nights but Tao was always there for you. None of your oppas leave you alone, there is definitely at least one of them with you. You were excused from school, of course you didn't allow all of them to skip school. You all made a deal that only one of them is allowed to stay with you when thety have school. Therefore, they done up a schedule. LuHan have been frequently visiting you after school, updating you about class and teach you what they have learned, you were touched. Tao have been staying over at your house using ridiculous excuses but you appreciate it very much. To be honest, your heart have been racing for Tao instead of LuHan. You was sure that because of the recent events and Tao was always there for you that cause your heart to be confused.

"Oppa I'm going out for awhile, will be back before dinner!" You said, swinging your bag over your shoulder, wearing your shoe.

"Where you going? Wait for me, I'll just have to go grap my things." BaekHyun said putting away his book. The rest went out to do their things.

"I'm fine oppa, I'm just going to the studio. It's beeen awhile since I go there. You don't have ro accompany me, you should rest." You opened your door and saw LuHan standing there about to press the door bell. "Oh, Lu Oppa! Great just in time, let's go! Oppa! Lu oppa will go with me! You should rest!" You said, wrapping your hands around LuHan's arm. LuHan was still puzzled about what is happening.

"Take care!" BaekHyun said

"We will!" You exclaimed before closing the door.

"Where are we going?" LuHan asked quizzically.

"You'll see." You beamed at him. LuHan half smiled and let you pull him along. But actually, today's visit, he wants to tell you something. He gave out a long sigh, looking at you with eyes that show sadness, guilt and apologetic. He didn't want to do this, but he have to, for the good.

Both of you walk to the studio with small chit chat.

"We're here! It have been so long since i come here!" You exclaimed, lying on the floor. This studio was abandon, nobody use nor owns it. Since the facility is still in working condition, you and your oppas often come here to dance. At first you have no interest in dancing but when your oppa brought you along with him to practice with the others, you found it very cool and beautiful. So you started joining them and Kai even said that you are a natural born dancer.

"You dance?" LuHan asked, looking around.

"Hehe yup. I used to come here to dance to let out some stressed." You said, connecting your phone to the sound system.

"Lu oppa, do you dance?" You asked, starting the music.

"Hmmm, I usedto but zi not sure about now." LuHan said, stretching his muscle.

"We shall have a dance battle then." You skipped happily to the centre of the room.

"Bring it on!"
(I shall skip this dance battle thingy. Not so good i n dancing things. I shall leave it to your imagination ^-^)

Sweat covering both of your faces, taking in deep breath as the both of you sprawled on the floor, chest heaving up and down.

"Oppa ypu are good! Oppa jjiang!" You said, lifting both thumbs up.

"Not bad yourself!" LuHan said, doing the same gesture.

"Oh, we should go, it;s almost dinner time." You said, standing up, packing your stuff.

"Yeah, sure." LuHan sigh,

 

Both of you have reached your door step.

"Oppa, you should stay to have dinner." Before you could even lay your hand on the door knob, LuHan grabs your wrist. "Waeyo?"

"I have to tell you something." He figet on his spot, eyes darting everywhere except you.

"Oh, okay, sure, wanna go in and talk?"

"N-no, I will just said it here."

"Oh, alright then." You said, moving to sit on the steps. You patted the space beside you, motioning LuHan to sit beside you. He hesitantly moved to sit."So...what is it about?"

"Erm...uh..."

"What is it that make you so uncomfortable, you can say it another-"

"Let's break up."

"time..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So sorry for being mia! I need time for inspiration. Today is BTS The Red Bullet episode 2 in Singapore and i cant go *cries river* stupid tuition make me spend so much money now i cant go for concert!!! However, yesterday they have hi-touch even though i buy the ticket at least still get to see them! And they are so charming! V JIN J-HOPE RAPMON JUNGKOOK SUGA JIMIN!!! I stood for 5+hours in the crowd, tbh i almost fainted. But is worth it! And the Armys is D to the A to the E to the B-A-K! Hope those later going to the concert have a blast!