Chapter 18~

Behind Those Eyes~

"Cho Hee baby~wakeup~time for school~"BaekHyun chimed

"Oppa...'cough'...I'm not feeling well...'cough'...can I don't go school today?" You said, fake coughing. You were too lazy to go school. School was never your favourite.

"Good try baby~I'm not falling~" BaekHyun sang

"Oppaaaa" You whined.

"Nope~get up" BaekHyun pull you up, gave your bum a light pat and push you to the toilet to get you to wash up.

"Gah! Who is that who came up with that idea of school! I'm gonna skin him alive!" You blabbered as BaekHyun push you to the toilet.

"Haha pabo. I bet that person is not alive anymore. If he does, not only you that want him OR her alive." BaekHyun laugh.

"Well then I hope him OR her cannot reborn!"

"Hahaha ok by the way, LuHan is downstairs waiting for you. He said he will cook breakfast today."

"OMGWHYDIDN'TYOUSAYEARLIER!!! OMGOMGOMG!" You quickly wash up and put on your uniform that BaekHyun lay on your bed before heading to the kitchen. You ran down the stairs and you missed the last step. You embraced yourself from the contact with the floor, however *Hmmm? Are the floor always this comfortable?* You opened your eyes and saw white *Isn't the floor brown?* You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Yah! Have you see enough of my perfect body, you this clumsy pig? You weigh a ton! Beside your boyfriend will get jealous." Someone said.

You looked up and saw Tao giving you a can-you-get-up-now face, "nobody ask you to help me!" You said, brushing yourself off from him.

"Yah! You should be thankful I save your hideous face from getting more hideous from the floor!"

"Well, so thank you," you thanked sarastically, "LuHan will still love me even if I look like a monster."

*Me too* "Hahah funny. Oh Beauty & the Beast! While LuHan is the Beauty and you are the Beast!" Tao sticked his tongue out at you and ran off and you chase him.

"Yah! Get you here! I make you look like the frog prince!" You shouted, chasing Tao.

"Sigh...forever no peace..." XiuMin sigh

"Morning Cho Hee" LuHan greet as he put the cooked food onto all the plates.

"Morning Lulu!" You beamed as you settle in the seat after you have your revenge on Tao.

"Yah LuHan! You should keep an eye on your girlfriend. My poor arms almost drop off." Tao said, entering the kitchen, rubbing his sore arm due to your punches.

"Cho Hee." LuHan looked at you.

"What? Serve him right." You protest, LuHan chuckled.

The rest start strolling in and have their breakfast.

"Thank for the breakfast!" You all said in unison. And soon you all left for school.

 

"Are you sure about this?" You asked, hand interwined with LuHan's, standing at the school gate.

"Yeah, if is not alright with you then is ok." LuHan said with a sad face as he let go of your hand.

"Is gonna be alright Cho Hee baby." D.O said.

"Lets go." You said as you took LuHan's hand and walk into the school. As expected, everyone were looking, whispering can be heard all around.

"Omg are they dating?"
"Is Cho Hee really smiling?"

"She is so lucky."

"LuHan is taken, what about me!"

"They look so cute together."

"It should be me holding LuHan's hand."

"She must have threatened LuHan into this."

LuHan gave your hand a light squeeze and you smiled back at him.

Your oppas glared at them as they also heard those stupid comments.

Lesson carry on, the students doesn't say much about your relationship with LuHan anymore. Although some of them are cursing in their mind.

After school all of you went to watch movie and went to grab dinner before going home. Of course you will be spazzing over the male characters in the movie. Maze Runner! Dylan O'Brian! Thomas Sangster! Ki Hong Lee!

 

Home~

LuHan is at your house with your oppas watching soccer. Sigh...boys will be boys...always soccer and left you there alone. ALONE! You were snuggling against LuHan with your hands wrap around LuHan's waist. His right hand wrap around your shoulder.

'Ding Dong'

"I'll get that!" You said, getting up from your extremely comfortable position. You open the door but there was no one there. You poke your head out and look left and right. But there is totally no one out there. You furrowed your brows, when you were about to close the door, you saw a parcel at your door step. You pick it up and it was meant for you. *Hmmm, I don't remember buying anything online though.*

"Cho Hee baby? Who is it?" ChanYeol called out.

"Nothing! Just a parcel for me." You open the box, and whats inside of it....

"Ahhhhhh!" The next thing you know is, darkness consume you...