Chapter 28~

Behind Those Eyes~

Let's continue~ but first of all *drum roll~~~* HAPPY BIRTHDAY......to......ME!!! Offically 19years old! Gosh I feel so oldT3T...Ok let's start^__^

 

"Who are you?! What do you want?! Let LuHan go!" You cried.

"My oh my. Who am I? Of course you won't know me. But who do you think send you the text?" She smirked.

"Christine?" You gasped. She look so different from the one you remember.

"Bingo! Clever as always." She tapped your cheek.

"But you look different." You mumbled. "Please let LuHan go. What do you want?" You pleaded.

"Why should I? Beside, you should hate him! Be disgusted by him! He work under me!" Christine hissed as she whip out a knife and uses the back of the knife and slide it against your cheek.

"Stop it! You will hurt her!" LuHan yelled.

"LuHan,w-why did she say you work under her?" You were very confuse, you dn't know whether her words can be trusted. You looked at LuHan, searching for answer. However, he didn't say anything, he just look away sadly.

"Well LuHan. Answer her. Why don't you answer her!" Christine pull his hair making him look at her. "Alright then, since I'm so kind, I'll help you answer." She sat on the chair in front of both of you. "You see, do you remember the time we went clubbing?" you froze. "Ah, you do remember. We were having so much fun. It would have been a more beautiful night if you didnt make that call!" Christine snapped. "You ruined all my plans! Make be become a wanted person! Why do you think I look different? Well thanks to you I have to do plastic surgery to change my apperance!" She screamed, making you flinch. "And today, I came to take my revenge." he laughed. That laughter send shivers down yor spine.

"But what does it got to do with LuHan?" You asked.

"Oh right. Do you think he really love you at first sight? You're too naive. He's my pet. Him attending your school, talking to you, get you to love him are just part of my plans to get you to me." he smiled.

"W-what?" was all you could say. You look at LuHan, tears welled up in your eyes. "That's not true right?"

"..."

"Answer me!" You screamed, LuHan flinch.

"...yes...but-"

"You ! I thought you love me! But all was just a lie! How could you? I love so damn much!" You cried.

"ChoHee I-" He tried to explain.

"Shut up! I hate you! It was planned all along. And I was so stupid to believe that you love me." You shook your head.

"Please...listen to me! I really love you. That's why I broke up with you. I Didn't want to hurt you." He explained. You looked at him, you could see that he is telling the truth from his eyes.

"Which is very stupid of him. See how he ended up? If he just followed my plans he wouldn't be tied up over here. He may even get to have some fun with you." Christine said. "This is all your fault. What's happening to him is all your fault. But that's not my problem. One less people, more fun they get." She smirked.

"What are you going to do?" LuHan snapped.

"Boys." Christine called. Two guys came in. "You may begin." She smiled at them. They walked towards you with smiles plastered on their face.

"What are you gonna do? Stay away from me!" You push yourself back.

"What do you think we're going to do? Of couse to have fun." The guy with brown spike hair said, hand caressing your cheeks. You jerked away fromhis touch.

"Come on, we promise to be gentle. I got to admit you have a pretty face and a nice body too." The other guy with black hair said as he leaned closer to your neck and smelled you. "Mmmmm you smell nice too." You continue to push your back but you hot a wall instead. The two guys grinned even wider.

"Move away from her! You ing bastards!" LuHan yelled, struggling to free himself. "Christine! Let her go please! I'll do whatever you want! Please! Just let her go!" LuHan begged.

"oh no can do my dear boy. You missed your chance of playing." She smiled.

"LuHan!" You cried. You heard LuHan yelling profanities at them, struggling to free himself.

The brown hair guy crashed his lips onto yours. He was very rough compared to LuHan's. It's filled with lust. You tried to move but his hands holding your face in place. You bite hard onto his lip.

"The ! You !" He slapped you across the face, you yelp, tears rolling down your face. You can taste blood on your lip.

"ChulMin man she doesn't like your kiss." the black hair guy laughed.

"Shut up MoonJin. Why don't you try." ChulMin hissed, whiping away the blood.

"Watch and learn." MoonJin smirked. His hands roam the side of your body, you tried to move away from his touch but with your limps tied up, you can hardly do anything.

-BANG-

Suddenly the door slammed open.

"ChoHee!" the voice is very familiar, *oppa*

"Oppa! Help me!" You cried outloud.

"Oh god ChoHee! You ing bastards!" BaekHyun growled, after seeing blood trailing down the side of your mouth.

"How dare you!" Tao hissed.

"My oh my. How long has it been since I last aw the two of you? And wow, you brought 8 more people here huh." Christine smirked.

"Who the hell are you?!" Tao snapped.

"You don't know me? I'm hurt." Christine gasped.

"Christine?!" BaekHyun eyes widen.

"Awww! You remember me."

"Let ChoHee and LuHan go!" ChanYeol yelled.

"Why should I? ChoHee taken so much from me. I'm just getting back what suppose to be mine. Plus, you guys will be happy that I help you get rid of LuHan. Since he was the one that once help me with this." Christine smirked, crossing her arms.

"WHAT! You this ! I warned yo didn't I?" Kris yelled.

"I'm...I'm sorry." LuHan turn his head to the side looking guilty.

"LuHan didn't do anything." you said.

"ChoHee stop defending him." SuHo said.

"No. He didn't mean to! That's...that's why he broke up with me. He didn't want to hurt me."

"Aigoo love is surely beautiful." Christine laughed. "You guys are really ers you know that. Always barge in at the right timing. Last time too this time too." Christine smiled, gesturing at you.

BaekHyun almost pounced on her but ChanYeol and Kai hold on to him.

"Uh uh uh." She sang, "you wouldn't want to see this knife on her body right?" She said as she observe the beauty of the knife as she ran her finger across the surface of the knife. BaekHyun's eyes was blazing with anger and so does the others.

"You better surrender yourself. We've already called the police." SeHun said.

"Ah I thought so too. Even if I die, I wouldn't die alone." She make her way to you, squatting down, using the back of the knife, slides across your neck. You froze, scared that if you move, the knife will cut you. On the other hand, Lay secretly went to untie LuHan.

"You know ChoHee. The reason I'll be your friend back then is not because I like you or anything. Is just that you always get the boys attention without any efforts used. You know how frustrating is that for me? No guys would even take a look at e when you are around. You are always the centre of attention." Christine trail off, standing up from her postion and face the guys. "Even now, nothing chnages. Always surrounded by handsome guys." She said looking at you over her shoulder.

"Christine please let me go."

Christine laughed, "Let you go? Why should I? Even if I die, I'll bring you with me!"

"You think we will let you die that easily? The police will be here in a matter of time. Then you will be sentence for life in the prison! Same goes for your two dogs." Kai said.

"For life? ! Damn Christine I don't wanna spend my whole life in jail!" MoonJin's eyes widened as if he was struck by a sudden realisation. He and ChulMin made a run for the exit. BaekHyun took a running leap, bounced off the cement wall like it was a springboard, and sent a flying kick right into MoonJin's chest. As he stumbled back and crash into ChulMin, both ended up on the floor, MoonJin was unconcious. ChulMin push his body away from him to escape. In one smooth move, Tao was behind him, pinning his arm behind his back. Tao knocked him out cold as he fall to the ground.

Just then, police siren can be heard. "Surrender yourself Christine. You can't escape. The police are already here." SuHo said.

"Guess that I just have to bring her with me to hell." Christine went straight towards you, knife in position to kill you.

"CHOHEE!" They screamed.

You shut your eyes tight and wait for the pain to come but you felt nothing. Suddenly you heard someone grunted and followed by a bang. You open your eyes and your eyes widened in terror. "LUHAN!" You screamed. He stumbled back. His knees wobbled and gave out from under him, and he went falling backward towards the ground. YOu crawled towards him and the rest of the guys rushes towards you two. The police went to check whether Christine was still alive. ChanYeol help to untie your hands.

"No no no! LuHan! LuHan oh my god! Open your eyes!" You cried. "Why are you so stupid! LuHan! Please! Open your eyes! God damnit!" You yelled, holding on to his body. The guys was silence.

"C-cho..Hee...are you alright?" LuHan coughed out.

"Oh my god! LuHan! I'm alright! Don't close your eyes! You cant't die on me! You hear me?! The ambulance will be here soon!" You ran your fingers along his cheek, you squeezed your eyes shut as the tears started to fall.

"Cho..Hee open your eyes...look at me." LuHan tried to raise his hand to caress your face but he don't have the strength. You grabbed on his hand and placed it on your cheek. LuHan smiled at you.

"ChoHee don't cry...I'm happy that I am able to safe you." LuHan coughed out blood.

"Shhh...don't talk."

"No...listen to me. I...r-really love y-you."

"I know. I know. I love you too!"

"You know your eyes...they are so special...behind those cold eyes...I-I saw the real you. Someone that wants to be love. Someone that is so fragile. Someone that I swear I will protect for the rest of my life. Even though I can't be with you physically in the future b-but...I will look after you in heaven." LuHan said and he coughed out more blood.

"No! You will not die! Promise me!"

"C-choHee..."

"Promise me!"

"I...l-love you..."

"Lu-LuHan? LuHan!" You cried out in pain, his hand falls limply to the ground from your hand.