Chapter 22~

Behind Those Eyes~

Morning came, you opened your eyes and it feltlike sand papers brushing against your eyes. You went to the bathroom to do your morning rountine. You look into the mirror and saw your eyes were swollen. *Oppas will be worried* Once you were done, you make your way to the kitchen, your oppas were at the dinning table whispering to one another.

"Oh ChoHee baby, you are awake. We were just about to go and wake you up." XiuMin said, eyes looking everywhere but you. It is obvious that he is lying. You sat between BaekHyun and ChanYeol and start eating your breakfast.

"ChoHee baby, I will call the school to-"

"No. Is okay, I will attend school." You said cutting off BaekHyun.

"But-"

"Really is alright, Baekie oppa. I'm fine is just a break up." You said swallowing the tears. You doesn't want your oppas to worry about you.

"Alright then." BaekHyun sighed, the rest continue eating their breakfast in silence, glancing at you once in awhile.

"I'm done, I'll go pack my bag and we can set off to school." You said, pushing back your chair, placing the dishes in the sink before making your way to your room. Tao followed behind you.

-knock knock-

"May I come in?" Tao asked standing at your door.

"Yeah sure. What is it?" You asked packing your bag.

"Hey, are you really alright?" Taosit at the corner of your bed.

"Yes, why not?"

"You don't have to act strong in front of us you know."

...

silence

"LuHan is a jerk, he does not deserve you."

"Hyung, he is your hyung." You said, tears flowing down your cheeks.

"Seriously? Alright LuHan hyung is a total jerk! An ! That bastard!" Tao heard your sobbings and went to hug you. "Yes, cry it all out. Cry out all your feelings for him. After this, forget about him. Don't cry for him anymore." You cried harder into his embrace.

"Tao...it hurts..why...is it so painful..." You said through your cries. " I wish that i can wake up with amnesia and forget about this stupid little thing."

"Yah, Tao oppa for you." Tao sofly scolded. You chuckled and lightly punched his chest. "It will hurt, but as time goes by, you won't feel it. For now just cry it all out." Tao said patting your hea as you cried your heart out. The rest was standing by your door, they were also hurt seeing you like this.

"Baek, call the school, we not going to school today." SuHo said.

"On it."

You cried unti there was no moore tears and fell asleep in his arms. Tao carried you to your bed. When tried to get up, he couldn't as you were holding onto his shirt tightly. No sign of letting go. He lay beside you and you cuddle into him. XiuMin closes your door.

"I'm gonna ing kill that bastard! I've already warned that !" Kris hissed, stomping his way to the door. ChanYeol and XiuMin pulled Kris back.

"Hyung you have to calm down." SeHun said.

"Yeah. For once the maknae is saying the right things, just listen to him." Kai said. SeHun rolled his eyes.

"Says the one who always talk crap." Kai glared at him.

"Language, SeHun." D.O said.

"Then what do you suggest we do?!" Kris frowned.

"I don't know." Just leave it and see how it goes." SuHo sighed, the rest nodded.

Your oppas was having dinner and it was awefully quiet dinner. You just woke up and noticethat Tao was not by your side. "Aish why did I cry again? Pabo! No more crying from now on! Must not make oppas worried about me! Even if we are not lovers we can still be friens right? I lose a boyfriend not a friend! Yes! Good job Byun ChoHee! Omma, appa are you proud of me? I know you are!" You self-talked in your room. Suddenly, your stomach starts to grumble, "aigoo, Imma hungry They should be having dinner right? They wouldn't leave me alone in the house and have a feast outside right?" As you were getting down from your bed, your feet got tangled with your blanket. Instead of gracefully getting off your bed, you tumbled onto the floor. "Owww!" You groaned.

"Yah! Stupid panda, you this traitor how can you eat without waking me up!" You yelled as you make your way to the dinning table. They were quite surprise, to be honest. "Hey. don't stare at me like I'm an ailen." You said, but they still stares at you. Making yousigh. "Look I'm alright. As in really really alright. Is not like end of the world. We can still be friends, if he doesn't mind, that is."

"Of course he wouldn't mind, I'll mak sure of that." Kris said, craking his knuckles. You laughed."Yah! What traitor! I was being nice, since you look like a zombie this morning."

"Stupid panda!" You wrapped your right arm around his hroat while rubbing your knuckle at the crown of his head.

"Ow ow ow! Hyung! Help me! SeHunnie!" Tao struggled.

"No can do, blame your mouth." SeHun said as he continue to eat. The rest laugh at the scene and was relief that you have move on.

"Wait! Hold on a second. All of you skipped school! Didn't you?!" You asked.

"Ahahahaha did we?" ChanYeol awkwardly laughed, scratching his nape.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Really sorry for not updating, I can't really say I was busy. Apart from all those settling of the poly thingy I guess I was too lazy? TBH, I really had a hard time thinking of how to continue this as my stupid brain of mine thought of a new story line. So it a while for me to set it aside...and probably you all have know that Singapore have just lost a very great leader. Our founding leaer, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. I  was indeed quite shocked to learned that he had passed away when I woke up on monday. He once said this quote and I was truly touched by it, " What have I gained at the end of the day? A successful Singapore. What have I lost? My life." On wednesday my friens and I went to the parilment to pay our last respect. The queue was extremely long, we have queued for about 4 hours or more but for what he have done for Singapore, we only queue for only mere hours. All I can say is really worth it. Until now there is still alot of people queueing to pay their last respect and today is the last day. There are many who have queue overnight, I was really impressed.

RIP Mr Lee. We will really miss you. Thank you so much for everything you have done.

 

Okay enough with this gloomy talk. I bet you guys have listen to Call Me Baby right? Is really DAEBAK! I can't wait for their comeback!!! But why just why 'promise' is not one of the track?! I really love this song you know! Just like the last time 'I like you' both of these songs is really wasted not to be in the album...don't you guys agree? Oh and! The album! srsly 20 versions? SM srsly? Don't you know Imma not rich to buy all 20 versions? Who else is the same as me? I wonder which one I will get...

BTW did you guys watched 'Blood'? I strongly recommend this drama! I cant stop myself spazzing over Ahn JaeHyun!!!

Alright I shall end my crap talk if not SeHun gonna nag. I cant say I will be updating soon. BUT I will really try my very best! Annyeong! Do leave comments ya^-^ I don't mind getting spam~~~