Chapter 23~

Behind Those Eyes~

"ChoHee baby! Wake up! We are going to be late for school!" Lay shout as he ran around the house to look for his bag, "have anyone seen my bag?!"

"Yah is on the couch, you left it there just a few minutes ago Aish!" Kai hollered from the living room.

"Aish so noisy!" Kris grumbled.

"Gahhh I hate school!' You whined as you covered your head with your pillow.

"Come on you brat!" Tao threw you over his shoulder and make his way to the toilet.

"Ahhh! Oppa! Panda bully me!" You shout, thrashing on his shoulder.

"Yah! Knock it off. If you get up yourself I don't have to waste my energy." Tao smacked your .

"Owie! Nobody ask you too. Hmph!" You grumbled under your breathe as you rub your .

"Faster get ready and come down for breakfast." Tao sat you beside the sink and went out.

"Morning oppas." You sat down and munch on your breakfast. "What is Lay oppa doing?" you asked, looking at Lay running around the house.

"Nevermind him. Eat your breakfast, we gonna be late." XiuMin said from the living room.

"Have you guys seen my bag?" Lay exclaimed. Leaving others facepalm and you confused.

"Isn't he carrying on his back?" You asked.

"Yeah but that brain of his thinking that is still on the counch. I'm speechless." Suho said, shaking his head.

"Not just you hyung. Us too." SeHun sighed, pinching his nosebridge while shaking his head.

 

 

*Ok Byun ChoHee! Chest out, head high. Walk* school was just infront and to be honest you were abit, a tiny winy bit nervous? is it nervous or scared? *LuHan is now my friend. My friend. Yeah friend. Just friend. Man up Byun ChoHee!*

"ChoHee baby? ChoHee? Hello? Baby girl? Byun ChoHee?" BaekHyun was literally shaking you, calling your name upteen times but you was totally frozen on the spot.

"Hyung, is she ok?" D.O asked, waving his hand infront of you.

"Do you think we should just head home? ChoHee baby is definately not ready." said XiuMin.

"Let me have a try." Tao made an impatient noise as he cracked his knuckles.

"What do you think you are doing Huang Zi Tao?" asked SeHun, eyeing him.

"You'll see." Tao grinned triumphantly.

"He is digging his own grave~" SeHun sang. "I'm not gonna collect his corpse. Ow! Hey whats that for!" SeHun rubbed the back of his head where Tao smack.

"Shut up." Tao rolled his eyes.

Whatever." SeHun mumbled along with some other cursed words.

Tao put an arm around your shouldersm, and shout beside your ear, "Byun freaking ChoHee! You this big fat ! Wake up!" other students, some gave weird looks, some snickers. The rest of the guys facepalm themselves.

"This won't be good~" This time sang ChanYeol.

One heartbeat later. "Holy mother of bacon! Why you this brat! I'm so gonna beat the crap out of you! If not I'm not Byun ChoHee!" The rest just sighed and make their way into school while you catch that pabo kungfu panda.

"Are you sure you are a girl?" Tao exclaimed, rubbing the big bruise that is forming on his arm. "Ow ow ow!" you continuously smack him on his shoulder. "Ok ok ok! Stop! Ow! Hey stop! SeHun can't you help me! Ow!" He was squeeze to one corner just to avoid your attacks.

"Hahahahahahaha serve you right. But ChoHee you really should stop. Doesn't your hand hurt?" SeHun gently grabbed yor hand and rubbed your palm.

"And here am I thought you are on my side>" Tao muttered under his breathe.

Chen walked into the class, "Ah, ChoHee, SeHun and Tao you are back." he three of you grinned at him. "Ok, I will start taking your attendance, raise your hand when i call your name."

"Neh." The class replied.

"JunHong? Here."

"Jenice? Here."

"Jin Young? Here."

"Krystal? Here."

"LuHan? LuHan? Absent again."

"Mr Chen, why not ask ChoHee? She should know." Soo Eun said, the class turn to look at you. You stare at your table. Tao and SeHun sent death glares to the class.

"Class settle down now. Wait for your next teacher to come in." Chen said, as he gave you worried glances. You gave him a small smile.

*Where is he? Is he unwell? Or...or he doesn't want to see me?* You kicked yourself mentally. You heard the class mumbling about you and LuHan. SeHun and Tao told the classs to shut up but they just continue blabbling.

"Did the two of them broke up?"

"Definately! I knew LuHan won't like her for long."

"Exactly! I prettier than her."

"And I'm more kind and friendly than her."

"I know right! Just look at her eyes. Always scares people away."

"Or did LuHan found out that she slept with the other guys that is always with her?"

Anger was coming awake inside you, a small growing flame. You in a heavy, trembling breath and your hands rolled into tight fists. Tao and SeHun tried to calm you down but them taking bad stuff about your oppas is the last straw. You punched your fists aagainst the table and you stood up. You grabbed the collar of the guy shirt that talked about your oppas. You pinned him against the wall and stare right into his eyes. He trembled under your stare, leaving a deathly silence upon the class.

"You can talked bad stuff about me for all you want, I don't give a . But how dare you say things about my family." You hissed. Your fist hit him square in the face. The guy coughed. Bloodstained saliva dribbled from his mouth. The class gasped. You turned around and face the class.

"Yes me and LuHan broken up. So what?! Don't tell me you guys never broke up before? What happen between me and LuHan is none of your business. So you guys jolly well just shut the up and mind your own business before I make sure you all end up like him. And I mean what I say. I say what I mean." The class was awefully quiet, they nodded and immediately do their own stuff.

SeHun and Tao led you out of the class. "Are you an idiot?!" Tao scolded.

"What? They were saying bad stuff about you guys and I don't like it one bit." You said, staring at your knuckles that have bruise forming.

"You are such an idiot." SeHun gently rubbed your knuckles.

"What are we gonna about you." Tao sighed.

"Well buy me ice cream? That would be nice." You chuckled, the two of them also chucked along with you.

 

 

Straight after you home, you, SeHun and Tao was forced to kneel infront of the wall with your hands raised up above your head.

"Come on hyung, they've been doing this for an hour, is enough already." Kai pleaded as he can't stand watching you pouting over there.

"No." D.O strictly said.

"But hyung~at least let them explain." Kai whined. It takes you so much control to not pinch his cheeks. He was so cute.

"Fine. So explain to me. Why do I hear people saying ChoHee punch a guy in th middle of my lesson. Which just started?" D.O growled.

"Because-" You were cut off by SuHo.

"And you two! Why didn't any of you stop her?" The two of them have nothing to say and they just pout there.

"But to be honest, I'm quite proud of ChoHee baby though." Kris said, patting your head, you secretly grinned.

"Not now Kris! violence is wrong!" SuHo said.

"But they were talkig bad about oppas." You whimpered.

"So? That does not give you the right to punch people!" D.O scolded, you started sobbing.

"Next time tell me, I help me beat them up." said Kris.

"KRIS WU! SuHo growled.

"Come on guys. Enough. They know their mistakes." BaekHyun said, he hate to see you cry. The three of you quickly nod your heads. While you were still sobbing.

"Fine. I don't want to hear this again. Got it?" D.O said.

"Neh." You three replied softly.

The three of you could hardly stand. Kris caught Tao right before he fall flat on his face. XiuMin pull SeHun up who whimpered as he massage his knees.

"Oppa~" You open your arms with puppy eyes signaling him to carry you.

"Aigoo." BaekHyun went infront of you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He carried you to your room.

"Ok. Now go and bathe." BaekHyun gently put you down on your bed.

"Neh~" Just before he exit your room, "Oppa!"

"Hmmm?" He turned and look a you.

"I love you." You quickly went into the bathroom.

"I love you too." BaekHyun smiled as he replied softly.

"So what exactly happened in class?" Lay asked.

"Some crap." tao spat.

"What crap?"

"About LuHan and ChoHee relationship." SeHun help the fumming Tao replied.

"And?" said ChanYeol.

"That as said ChoHee slept with us and LuHan found out about it thats why they break up." Tao hissed.

"Bastard!" Kris suddenly stood up, "who is it?" Kris cracked his knuckles. If looks could kill...

"Stop it Kris." SuHo warned. Kris groaned as he mumbled some vulgarities.

"I knew ChoHee is strong." Kai said.