Chapter 27~

Behind Those Eyes~

"Aish! What do we do now?!?!?!" Kai groaned, pacing back and forth the studio. Everyone was at lost. On the other hand, SeHun have been calling your phone over and over again.

"Should we call he police?" ChanYeol asked.

"No use, she s missing less than 24hour. Calling the police would be useless." Tao stated, with a frown on his head.

"Damn ChoHee! Answer the phone! Answer the phone! Answer the god damn phone! God damn it!" SeHun mumbled, bitting his nail. He continued dialing your number. "Seriously answer the god damn-"

"Hello?"

"CHOHEE! Where are you? re you alright?" SeHun shout into his phone, alerting the others. BaekHyun scrambled towards SeHun and snatch his phone.

"ChoHee baby?! Tell me where you are? You know how worried i am?!" BaekHyun's eyes wet with tears.

"Erm...sorry but I'm not the person you are looking for." said the person on the other line. BaekHyun gasped. Legs buckled but thanks  to ChanYeol, his face didn't kiss the floor.

"W-who are you? Why do you have ChoHee's phone?!" The rest look baffled until realisation hit them in the face.

"Um...I'm just a driver. The miss didn"t bring her wallet o he used this phone as payment." replied the ahjushi.

"oh my god! Thank goodness! Where is she now?!" Tao asked, as the phone was put to speaker so everyone could hear.

"I'm not very sure where she is but I think she went to this abandon warehouse near the field as that's where she drop off."

"OH! I KNOW THAT PLACE!!!" XinMin exclaimed. All of them thank the ahjushi and immediately set off. While Chen called the police

 

You hide under a window, you carefully peak inside but you couldn't see anything or anyone, is totally empty.

Suddenly, behind you came a voice, "looking for someone?" Before you know it, you got hit hard on the back and you black out.

"ChoHee! Wake up! Please ChoHee! I'm so sorry! Wake up!" You heard a very familiar voice calling your name, trying to wake you up, You slowly open your eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the surrounding while you groaned. You saw someone tied to a chair, struggling. "LuHan!" You shouted. You tried to move but you couldn't, that's when you realise your hands and legs are tied up. You tired to move to where luhan was. "Luhan! Your face," you sobbed " because of me, you are hurt. I'm so sorry!"

"No no no! This is not your fault! I should be the one saying sorry!" LuHan looked ashamed.

"Well well well, what do we have here? A touching reunion I see." A female with blonde hair that reaches her waist laughed as she came into the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Hey guys! Actually this chap should be longer. I wrote about 6-7 pages but today I had a very long day and I'm feeling very sleepy now. If i continue I dont even know what I'm typing anymore... so I will stop here for now. If tmr I have the time I will update tmr but I'm not very sure about that as I still have assignment and presentations to doTwT. Goodnight everybody~