This is the Truth: We dislike You.

Don't Let Me Dance Alone (My Dancing Boy Sequel)

Ginger walked into the dorm, a proud smile on her face. In the past few weeks, she was now a part of the ‘group’, and she loved every bit of it.

She was able to see Changjo every day, and cause torment for Rachel.

“Annyong everyone,” she said happily as she closed the door.
“That ,” Rachel muttered as the door closed in her face. She turned to face Seoul and Mizuki, a desperate look adorned on her facial features. “I can’t do this,” she said quietly.
“You’ll be fine.” Seoul replied, turning Rachel to face the door again.
“Just ignore her,” Mizuki replied.

 “She’s not the problem,” Rachel whispered to herself, and she turned the knob, walking inside. Ginger was happily sitting beside Chunji and Ricky. The boys looked as if they were dead tired.

They couldn’t blame them, they were still in the midst of their promotions, and Rachel couldn’t help but download every single live performance.

“Huh, whoever made that ‘noona ye mommae neun, neomu neomu na y hae’ move should be congratulated on so many levels...” Rachel thought, flashing back to that time where she spazzed liked a fangirl when the camera during Inkigayo focused directly on Changjo.

What the hell was she thinking? Changjo was her boyfriend. She laughed mentally at the fact of her fangirling.
She could have just asked him herself if she wanted to see that kind of dancing move...

“Yah, Rachel, aren’t you gonna sit down?” L.Joe asked. Rachel realised she was still standing, and she hurriedly sat next to her Oppa.
“Shut up Byung Hun,” Rachel replied, her erted train of thought destroyed.

***

Changjo walked up the stairs and towards the dorm, his hair dishevelled and sweaty. He couldn’t be bothered wearing his shirt, so he just wore a white wife beater, which was wet with water. He decided that pouring it all over him to cool down was better than drinking it. He was happy that he got his normal hours of dancing practice done. Even though their promotions wore him out, he still had the energy to dance for at least half the day. Changjo grabbed the knob of the door, turning it, walking inside.

Rachel and Ginger’s eyes widened at the sight of Changjo walking into the dorm all sweaty and wet, his wife beater clinging against the muscles on his chest.
Changjo smiled, “Hey, visitors!”
Rachel couldn’t breathe. “Wh...where were you..?” she asked, her voice strained.
“Dance studio. You should’ve told me you were coming,” he replied.

“Jonghyunnie, it looks like you went for a swim rather than dance practice,” Ginger said, puffing her cheeks to hide her embarrassment.
“Neh, I'm lazy,” Changjo shrugged, and walked to the bathroom, closing the door quietly.
Ginger smiled, while Rachel laughed to herself.
“Yah, what’s so funny?” Niel asked, his eyes narrowing.
“Nothing!” Rachel replied, her cheeks red as she heard the showerhead turn on in the bathroom.

***

“I don't like her,” L.Joe said, raising his chopsticks to his mouth.
CAP sighed, continuing to eat. “It’s not our place to judge...”
“But she is annoying Hyung...!” Ricky pouted.
“Is this Ginger that we’re talking about?” Chunji asked, a smile forming on his lips as he remembered the plan Jung-Hwa told him.
“Yes, we are. She’s annoying and I don't like her,” L.Joe replied with a chuckle.

Niel ate quietly, agreeing with all the points they stated. Sure, she was annoying, but every time Niel looked at her, he thought she was Rachel.

He was even close to hugging her when she walked in.
“Isn’t kind of ironic that they look the same?” Niel asked.
“Ironic? How so?” CAP replied.
“Well, Rachel and Ginger look the same, but they both have entirely different personalities and reactions.”
“She’s still annoying,” L.Joe replied.
“And yet they had the same reaction when Changjo walked in,” Ricky said.

Niel frowned, wondering why Rachel acted like that in the first place. Wasn’t Niel the one Rachel was supposed to be getting all red cheeked about? “Where is Changjo anyway?” he asked.
The rest of the boys shrugged. “We have no idea.”

***

 Changjo stood outside Rachel’s house, his finger inches away from the doorbell. He wasn’t sure if he could press it in the first place.
“Aish, why is this so hard?” he fought with himself as he was worried that her mother would open the door.

Meanwhile, Rachel was up in her room, busily finishing her day’s worth of homework. She glanced at her laptop, wondering if she had enough time to continue writing her short stories.

Then again, she was really lazy and there were hardly any moments when she felt in the mood to write.

“Rachel! You’ve got a visitor!” Lilliana called up the stairs. Rachel placed her pencil down on the desk, and began to walk down, standing next to her mother.
“Yo.” Changjo waved.

Rachel took his hand, pulling him inside. Lilliana rolled her eyes, and stepped to the side, letting him inside. Rachel continued to lead him up the stairs, and into her room. Changjo stopped at the door, his eyes focusing on the giant poster of Teen Top in their underwear.

In other words, their teaser photo for Roman.

“Oh my God. How did you get that?” Changjo asked.
“What?” Rachel asked, looking at the poster that covered most of her wall.
“We don't even sell that poster!” Changjo’s cheeks burned red at the fact that a photo of him in his trunks was on his girlfriend’s wall.
“I got it from a friend. Why are you all red?” Rachel laughed.

Changjo shook his head, and sat on her bed. “Never mind about me.”
“What brought you here in the first place Jonghyun?” Rachel asked.
“I wanted to see you. Plus, you have some explaining to do.”
“Oh really now?” Rachel placed her hands on her hips, and Changjo stood up, standing right in front of her.
“What was with you that day I walked into the dorm? You were all...” Changjo trailed off, leaning his head down to look her right in the eyes.
Rachel looked up at him, her expression defiant. “And what if I don't tell you?”

Changjo smiled mischievously, his arms wrapping around her waist. “Then I’ll get it out of you.”  

***

“So the plan is we prank her constantly, and it should get her to leave.” Chunji spoke making sure his voice was heard on the phone that was on the table.
“Okay, so what pranks are we gonna do?” Seoul asked, her voice coming from the loudspeaker on the phone.
“I’ll come up with them,” L.Joe said.
“Who’s going to update Rachel on this?” CAP asked.
“I’ll do it.” Niel replied.

“Anything else that we need to make sure of?” Ricky twiddled his thumbs.
“No-one can say anything about this in front of Ginger or Changjo.” Mizuki said.

Everyone nodded.


So i finally updated! :D **claps hands**
sorry for keeping you all waiting, my mind kinda went into shut down mode ahaha. OTL.
Enjoy the chapter readers! <3