All That Charisma

Don't Let Me Dance Alone (My Dancing Boy Sequel)

~THE NEXT DAY~

Seoul waited patiently outside the gates of CAP’s school, watching all the students flood out. She quietly held onto the strap of her bag, avoiding the glances of the students looking at her. She was in her school uniform of course, but Seoul knew that they were judging her based on her height and whatnot.

Either way, she was glad when she felt an arm go around her shoulders and a kiss on her head. “Annyong Seoul-ah. Did you wait long?”
Seoul turned around, and looked up with a smile. “Annyong Oppa.”
CAP took her hand. “Where do you want to go?”
“You don't want to head back to the dorm?” she asked.
He shrugged, and they started to walk away from the school. “It depends. Don't you want to do anything?”
Seoul twisted her lips as they continued to walk down the street. “How about the park? Cause that seems to be the only thing that popped in my head.”
CAP chuckled lightly. “Sure, let’s go.”

***

The two sat on the bench, quietly eating their ice cream. Seoul had chocolate, while CAP had vanilla. They both watched the people walk past in silence, with the exception of a few words exchanged between the both of them.
“Oppa,” Seoul began.
“Mm?” CAP replied, looking at her.
“What’s it like, being a leader?”

CAP thought for a second. “Hard,” he said with a laugh.

Seoul continued to eat her ice cream. “How so?”
“Well,” CAP began, “I'm the one with the most responsibility, because I'm the eldest. I have to tell the boys when to get up, when to go to bed, I have to deal with their problems, and I have to give them advice. Then there’s the interview, and I have to take the lead because I'm the leader. Do you get what I mean?” he smiled.
“I know how you feel sometimes, I'm like the mother of the group,” Seoul replied.
“Mother?”
“I'm the eldest too, but my Dongsaeng’s are all so troublesome. Especially Rachel.” Seoul sighed deeply, taking another bite out of her ice cream.

“Sounds like Rachel is a real problem for you hey?” CAP said, turning his head to look at Seoul.
“Okay, does Changjo constantly nag you and have hissy fits for no apparent reason?” Seoul asked.
CAP shrugged. “Every now and then, but they’ve been getting worse lately...”
“Rachel’s like that, but instead of ‘every now and then’ it’s ‘all the fricking time’.”
“What’s the problem?”
“’Everything’ she says. But hey, I'm the umma, and I have to help her. It’s a good thing I’ve got the whole charisma thing going on,”
CAP finished his ice cream, leaving the stick in his mouth. “Ironically, I'm the charisma member in Teen Top.”
Seoul glanced at him. “So much charisma, isn’t it?”

CAP took her hand once more, holding it gently. “It doesn’t matter, the more charisma the better. Don't you think so?”
“That doesn’t sound so bad,” Seoul replied, holding his hand back.
CAP stood up, pulling Seoul with him. “Let’s go for a walk.”

***

After walking in the park for some time, they decided that it was time to go back to the dorm.
“Did you want me to walk you home?” CAP asked as they headed onto the sidewalk.
“You don’t have to,” Seoul replied modestly.
“Too bad, I’m going to walk you home anyway,” he grinned.
“Yah, what if my parents saw you?”
CAP raised an eyebrow.
“I can’t exactly say that you’re my tutor. You look like a…”
“A what?” CAP stood in front of her, leaning down to look her in the eyes.
“…Nothing.” Seoul’s cheeks burned red as she looked away.

CAP laughed, and started to walk away, leaving Seoul.
“YAH! Wait! Minsoo!” Seoul started to run, but didn’t see the sudden rise in concrete. She tripped over the bump, falling on the ground.
CAP turned around, his eyes widening in shock as he saw his girlfriend lying on the sidewalk. “Omona! Seoul!” he rushed over to her, helping her up.
“Ow. See? This is all your fault.” Seoul looked at the grazes on her knees and hands.
“I’m sorry Seoul-ah. Here,” CAP kneeled in front of her.
“Wh-What are you doing?” she asked.
“Can you get up?” he asked gently, turning his head.

Passer by’s looked at the two teenagers on the ground, rolling their eyes at the clumsiness of the younger generation.

Seoul managed to get on her feet. “Why are you kneeling!?” she asked worriedly.
CAP chuckled to himself. “Get on. I’ll give you a piggyback. I don’t want you walking around like that.”
Seoul’s eyes widened. “But,”
“Do it, before I change my mind,” he replied.

Seoul sighed deeply, and leaned down, wrapping her arms around CAP’s neck. CAP held his hands out behind him, and as he slowly started to stand, she clung on for dear life, while CAP supported her legs with his arms.
“That wasn’t so hard, was it?” he said as they began to walk.
“Aish, Minsoo. You aren’t going to tell anyone about this!” she whispered, resting her head on his shoulder as he continued to walk.

“Don’t worry, I won’t. At least I get my work out for today done.” He smiled, and Seoul rolled her eyes.