Blue and Silver

Don't Let Me Dance Alone (My Dancing Boy Sequel)

 

The door closed with a click, and Rachel’s ears rung with the last sentence Niel said before he left the room.

“I’m still in love with you.”

Rachel moved to sit on the couch, her tears dry. She looked at the wall in front of her, confused as to what she was supposed to feel.

Niel still loved her?

Even though she rejected him? More than once?

“Jagi,” Changjo sat next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.
Rachel kept shut, knowing that she wasn't able to say anything. Not for a long while.
“We told him. Do you feel a little better?” he moved to look at Rachel’s face.

Her eyes were still puffy and red.

Changjo waited, holding her close to his body. He knew that it was hard for her, and he smiled softly at the fact that he fulfilled his promise, saying more than Rachel did.
“Why does he have to be like that?” Rachel whispered; her voice hoarse.
“What?” Changjo asked.
“Why does he have to say he still loves me? Why can’t he forget about me?” Rachel felt her voice returning back to its normal state.
“I'm not sure,” Changjo replied quietly.

Rachel sighed, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them again, and looking at Changjo.
“Jonghyun,” she began.
Changjo waited patiently. “Hm?”
“I do feel a little better now that we’ve told him.” She replied, rubbing her eyes.
“That’s good, but you still have some explaining to do,” Changjo took her hand, turning the band of silver around her finger.
Rachel looked at her hand, biting her lip in thought.
“Did he give this to you?” Changjo asked.
“Yeah.”
“Is it supposed to be a couple ring?”
“His has thorns.” Rachel replied quietly. She realised that she wouldn’t be able to take off the ring now. Despite Niel being the stubborn boy that he was, he was still one of Rachel’s closest friends.
Changjo sat quietly in thought for a moment, eventually letting go of her hand and standing up, opening the door.

“Keep it on if you must, let’s go,” Changjo walked out, leaving the door open for her.

Rachel got up, and walked out, closing the door behind her.

A FEW DAYS LATER

The girls stared at the Newspaper, all showing the same expression. The picture which covered half of the page was both shocking and a little flattering.
“Holy crap.” Emily whispered.

The picture, which was in full colour had the girls, Jung-Hwa and CAP all waiting at the pedestrian crossing.

The title of the article didn’t really help either. “TEENTOP’S CAP SPOTTED WITH A GROUP OF FANS, LEADER GOING SOLO?”

“I cannot believe this,” Seoul said, hanging her head.
“Wait wait, you can’t really see our faces, so it won’t be that bad right?” Mizuki reasoned.
“Guys, it’s a clear photo,” Rachel whispered.

Niel walked past, stopping at the group and peering over their heads. “What’s the matter?” he asked.
Rachel looked at him, and he shot a quick look at her before directing his gaze back to the paper.
“Caught,” Jung-Hwa pointed at the article title, and Niel’s eyes widened.

“We’re screwed.” Niel said.

***

Ginger waved the paper in front of Changjo’s face, a grin on her lips.
“Look Jonghyunnie! What do you think this means?” she asked.
Changjo rolled his eyes. “It’s nothing. Just a little publicity.”
“I don't think so! Maybe they’re plotting something!” Ginger threw the paper to Changjo’s bed, sitting next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder.
“They’re not plotting anything. That was probably taken on their way to the dorm,” Changjo sighed to himself.
Ginger lifted her head, poking Changjo’s cheek playfully. “Jonghyunnie, you look a little sad.”

Changjo glanced at her. “What makes you think that Ginger?”

Ginger shuffled closer to Changjo, smiling a little. “I’ve known you forever Jonghyunnie, I know when you look sad.”
“I'm fine,” Changjo replied, his voice a little shaky.
Ginger moved a little closer, her lips inches from Changjo’s.

“Did you want me to make you feel better?” she whispered, lightly pressing her lips to Changjo’s.

Changjo froze, attempting to pull away.
“Nuh uh Jonghyunnie, you’re going to be mine.” Ginger held Changjo’s arms, continuing to kiss him.

Changjo felt helpless. Half of his heart told him to pull away, for Rachel’s sake. Another half told him that there was something familiar about this, about Ginger. As Ginger didn’t let up, hoping to get a reaction at some point, Changjo hesitantly began to kiss back, feeling the familiarity increase just a little more.

***

Rachel and the girls were out at the living room dorm, talking quietly with the rest of the boys. Teen Top received a little scolding from their manager, who let them off easy since they were ‘young’. Rachel sighed, agreeing that they should all start ‘phase 1’ tomorrow.

“Anyone know where Changjo and Ginger are?” L.Joe asked, looking around.
“That’s a good question, you think they would’ve heard us?” Seoul replied.
“I’ll take a look in his room,” Rachel said, standing up and walking down the hallway. Rachel stopped outside Changjo’s door, hearing small bits of conversation. The door was ajar, and she peered inside.

“Jonghyunnie, you’re going to be mine.”
“Ginger...we...”

“Stop talking, I'm better than Rachel, and you know it.”
“This doesn’t feel right...”
“Shut up and let me take care of it.”

Rachel watched patiently as Ginger began to kiss Changjo. Ginger’s firm hold on Changjo’s arms and Changjo’s hesitant motion to kiss Ginger back made Rachel bite the inside of her cheek too hard, enough for her to taste blood in .

Rachel grabbed the doorknob, slamming the door shut and hoping to startle the ‘childhood couple’.

“That .” Rachel muttered, walking back out into the living room, and towards the front door, leaving before any of the others could say anything.



 

Hello everyone! Heres another update!~ :D 

PLEASE COMMENT SO I KNOW YOU'VE READ THE CHAPTER! I need feedback and confirmation OTL

Thank you~ 

Much Love, 

OpenValor