Hate is a strong word, isn't it?

Don't Let Me Dance Alone (My Dancing Boy Sequel)

 

(A/N) Remember, the english bits are in red. :33


 

Silence hung in the air for a moment, before Rachel began to walk back towards the changing rooms. Changjo lifted his shirt for a moment; glancing at his side and seeing a bruise begin to form from Rachel's kick. He grimaced at the sight.

"Ugh, that's going to take a while to heal," he whispered to himself.

He let go of his shirt, and let out a groan. "Dammit, I cant believe that I had to say that. How could Ginger..." Changjo let out a breath, ruffling his hair. "Would Rachel ever forgive me? I want to tell her, heck, I need to. I need to tell everyone. Once I tell her, Ginger wou—"

The door banged open, the sound echoing throughout the entire dojo. Changjo looked towards the doors, seeing Teen Top and the girls barge inside.

"YAH! Choi Jonghyun! What are you trying to do here?!" Niel yelled, walking up to Changjo, grabbing his collar.
Changjo kept his mouth shut, looking to the side.
CAP, Chunji and Ricky stood there quietly, waiting for Niel to finish his rant.
"Answer me!" Niel yelled once more.
"...I can't." Changjo replied softly.
CAP pulled Niel away, his face impassive. "Look, Changjo, what did you do? Ricky, Chunji and I are left in the dark, and the rest won't tell us."
Changjo shook his head. "I...can't tell you."

The rest of the group stared at him in shock, as the door opened again and Ginger walked in.\
"Jonghyunnie," she called.
Everyone stared at her as she walked past and latched herself to Changjo's arm.
"Ginger," Changjo whispered, his voice strained.
Ginger tilted her head curiously. "What's the problem, yeobo?"
Everyone blinked in shock as Ginger continued to wait for Changjo's answer.

***

Rachel placed her uniform back into her locker, placing its belt back on the locker shelf before closing the door and locking it. She put her jacket on, and walked out to see everyone standing in the dojo talking loudly.

From Rachel's eyes, it looked like they were interrogating Changjo. Rachel continued to watch quietly, until she saw Ginger walk inside and stand next to Changjo.

"What's the problem, yeobo?"

Rachel felt something inside her snap, and she began to storm over.
"Yah, Ginger!" Rachel called, shoving past L.Joe and Ricky.
"Here it comes," Seoul whispered.
Rachel grabbed Ginger's shoulder, pulling her off Changjo. She glared at her with cold eyes before shoving her, making Ginger stumble back a far bit.
"What the hell is your problem?!" Ginger snapped, regaining her balance and storming back to Rachel's direction.
"You tell me," Rachel replied, ready to punch Ginger right in her little pretty face.

Ginger pulled her fist back, letting it fly towards Rachel. Rachel smacked Ginger's fist to the side, her own fist aiming for Ginger's stomach.

But it never reached Ginger.

Changjo stood next to the both of them, holding Rachel's fist, which was inches away from Ginger.

"Rachel, please." Changjo looked at Rachel, letting go of her hand.
Rachel glared at Changjo. "What, you're defending her now too? What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Ginger smiled in triumph, fixing her hair. "Rachel, give up."

Everyone watched silently.

Rachel bit the inside of her cheek."I don't think so, ." she turned to face Changjo, slapping his face again. "I hate you, Choi Jonghyun." she turned to walk out, while the girls followed her, along with Niel.

Changjo swallowed; his cheek stinging again. Ginger scoffed, taking Changjo's hand in hers.

L.Joe shook his head, looking at Changjo. "You better explain yourself soon Changjo. What you're doing now..." L.Joe trailed off, before walking out, following the others. The rest of the group stood there in silence, unable to say a word.
 

Ginger smiled, looking up at Changjo. "You're doing well, Jonghyunnie."


 

Well, that chapter was a little short...oh well xDD 

thank you all for waiting for this update~ the next one might be tomorrow~ 

Till next time~