Explanations

Don't Let Me Dance Alone (My Dancing Boy Sequel)

As she opened the door fully, her father sat in his hospital bed, drinking from a plastic cup. He seemed busy with his food, placing his cup back down on the makeshift table before taking a spoonful of soup in his mouth.

Rachel stared at her father, trying to create an opening sentence. He still looked the same, after all these years. Even though he was kidnapped, beaten and ransomed, Rachel still felt that calming and warm aura he always had. It made her smile, and she began to walk towards the bed. Her father noticed someone was approaching, and lifted his head, only to open his mouth wide. Rachel stopped walking, and waited. She wondered if he would recognise her. She wasn’t too expectant; her father was forgetful as well.

His warm brown eyes looked at Rachel, and she fought the urge to hug her father. His raven black hair was a mess, and Rachel knew that her mother would fix it up if she was in the room.

Rachel knew she was the only one who actually walked up to him. She felt her mother’s eyes on her back as she stood in the entrance.

“Oh hello,” he said, smiling.
“Hello,” Rachel managed to choke out.
Her father placed his hands on his lap. “Why, you look awfully familiar.”
Rachel raised an eyebrow. He didn’t get Alzheimer’s did he? She thought. “I do?”
He nodded. “You look a lot like my daughter. Are you related? A long lost twin maybe?”
Rachel rolled her eyes, and started to laugh. “Appa, you haven’t changed.”

Mr. Andrada winked, and opened his arms. “Appa? You’ve got a bit of an accent now! Now give me a hug.”
Rachel walked up. “Araso.”
“You’re even talking fluently! How’s school?” her father wrapped his arms around Rachel, and chuckled as he felt her shrug her shoulders.
“It’s alright, a bit complicated, but nothing more,” Rachel pulled away.
Mr. Andrada raised an eyebrow. “You haven’t been talking to boys, have you?”

Rachel looked to the side, her cheeks turning a dull red.
“Six to be exact,” her mother walked in, and stood next to Rachel.
Rachel’s eyes widened. “Mworago!?” she panicked a little.
“Six? You better explain yourself Rachel,” her father crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow.
“Shh, Manuel, I was joking. How are you?” Rachel’s mother began conversing in Tagalog, and Rachel breathed a sigh of relief.

As Rachel sat on a nearby chair, she listened to her parents talk, occasionally hearing her mother’s name: Lilliana, and words like boyfriend and Teen Top. That got Rachel worried. Her father glanced at her, and Rachel felt her cheeks burn again.
“Aigoo, your mother isn’t telling the truth is she?” Manuel asked in Korean.
“Neh, I don't know what she’s talking about Appa,” Rachel replied.
Lilliana rolled her eyes. “Sure. Who’s Jonghyun then? How about Daniel?”

Rachel felt like she was going to die. What the hell, I trusted you Umma, Rachel thought, glaring at her mother. Lilliana grinned in return, and placed her hands on her hips.

***

Yoo Chang Hyun (Ricky)’s POV

As I walked down the hallway and into my room, I started to think about the events that had happened. The moment that the girls walked into the dorm, the triangle between Rachel-ah, Changjo and Niel hyung, Changjo’s accident, CAP hyung and Seoul-ah and Rachel’s leave. Everything happened so fast. I glanced at my calendar to see what month it was, and it turned out to be June. I felt a tinge of worry. Time was moving too quickly for me.

I laughed to myself, and lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Changjo wasn’t the maknae anymore. He changed. He became mature, and I grinned as I realised that I could take his position as maknae. I looked cute enough, right?  Sometimes I thought Changjo was older than all of us, older than CAP hyung even. There were moments where his aura screamed maturity. Then there was Niel. It almost felt like the two switched personalities.

Where Changjo was mature, Niel was cocky and naive. Changjo was calm; Niel was out-of-his-mind furious.

Then it went onto the subject of them being enemies.

God, I hated that word. I shook my head to get rid of it. Ugh, it was like a bug landed on my nose and refused to get off. The thought of my fellow members as enemies...I shook my head again. I never liked conflict, and when that fight happened, I was close to banging their heads together. Repeatedly. I continued to look at the ceiling, letting my thoughts take their hold on my mind.

Hm, I wonder how Rachel is going..? I thought to myself.

Speaking of her, what did her father do? Was he important? Did he have some kind of authority and status back in his country? I sat up, and glanced at my laptop.

It wouldn’t hurt to do some research, would it?

I moved to my desk, and turned the laptop on.


(A/N) Hello everyone....I CANT BELIEVE I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG. I'm so sorry everyone... OTL
So am i the only spazzing over Teen Top's new teaser? I mean, when did they all get so FRICKIN hot?
Ugh, I don't think an Andromeda like me will survive the MV when it comes out on Tuesday...

But on a different note.... check out this picture....

 

So I asked Changjo a question on Tumblr (best site ever) I AM THE SECOND PERSON WHO ASKED HIM A QUESTION, and this was my first reaction

Like, i know it's just a RP, but hey, it made me feel happy. I'd thought I'd share that with you all. MY CHANGJO BABY HAS MUSCLES YEA!!!! :D

I LOVE YOU READERS! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!  :DDDDD