A Painful Return PART 1

Don't Let Me Dance Alone (My Dancing Boy Sequel)

(A/N) UPDATE UPDATE!! YAAAY!
I'm sorry, ever since Teen Top's comeback, I can't control my spazzing. So out of over-excitement, I decided to update. (Think of it as a good thing?)

 

OH MY F**CKING GOD HOW AMAZING ARE CHANGJO'S ARMS? Just..I can't even...Ugh, im spazzing again. xD


Lee Chan Hee (Chunji)’s POV

Aigoo, I’ve never felt so tired in my life before. I collapsed on the couch, and sighed deeply, piquing the attention of L.Joe.

“Yah, you look exhausted! Where did you go?” L.Joe raised an eyebrow as I grumbled.
“Neh, I went for a run. I had a craving for sweets, and none of the shops were open yet.”
“Sweets? It’s 10 in the morning.” L.Joe shook his head.
“Shut up,” I replied.
“Why weren’t any of the shops open yet?”
“I have no idea. All the doors were closed.”

L.Joe shook his head, and started to laugh loudly. My eyes narrowed to slits as I glared at him.
“What’s so funny?” I asked.
“Hyung, there were sweets in the fridge. Did you just run out without checking?” L.Joe continued to laugh.
I rolled my eyes as grabbed a pillow, aiming it for L.Joe’s head.
“Wah, hyung! Don't hit me!” L.Joe shielded himself as I threw the pillow.
“Too late! Don't tell anyone to eat the sweets then.” I poked out my tongue as L.Joe rubbed his head in discomfort.

I grinned in his direction. After he left for his room, I started to think to myself.

A lot of us were thinking lately. I could see it. The impassive face, the absent eyes and the still figure, as if they froze. I tried to keep my facial expression ‘alive’ while my turn to think began. Sure enough, a lot of things happened to us. Aside from our music lives, our normal ones were pretty hectic as well. I was sure that the entry of the girls started it all.

Not like I was complaining, it was a nice change. They were our fans, but also our close friends.

Ever since we entered the Idol World, some of our old school friends moved on, all with the same idea of ‘not being good enough for an Idol’ or ‘he’s too famous to hang out with us anymore’.

It was a pain in the neck, knowing that you could never talk to them without them giving you the why-are-you-here-you-should-be-with-your-members look.

The rest of the boys walked out into the living room, and Niel turned the TV on, flicking through the channels. I released myself from my thoughts, and diverted my attention to the TV.
“Aish, where is that maknae?” CAP asked.
“Maknae?” Ricky asked, pointing at himself.
I laughed. “Our real maknae Ricky.”
Ricky nodded to himself. “Right. Where is he?”
“The studio again?” Niel asked, continuing to flick through the channels.
“Love-sick child.” L.Joe said.
“His door is open again.” Ricky pointed down the hallway.
“Does someone want to go talk to him?” CAP asked.

I stood up, stretching slightly. “I will.”
The rest of the members nodded, and I walked towards the door and opened it. As I closed it behind me, I glanced down the corridor before heading to the stairs, and going down. By the time I opened the door to the studio, Changjo was lying on the floor.

“Yah, what are you doing here?” I asked, walking up to him.
“Hello Chunji-hyung.” Changjo didn’t move from his position.
I sat next to him and he turned his head. “Are you alright?” I asked.
“I'm fine,” Changjo replied.
“No, I don't mean right now. You’ve been leaving your bedroom door open lately, and as much as that sounds stupid, you never do that. So, tell me what’s wrong.” I looked at him expectantly.
Changjo sighed, and turned his head to look back at the ceiling. “I don't really care about that anymore.”
I frowned in surprise. “Seriously? But you were so strict on that rule.”
“Yeah, not anymore. I changed.”
“Obviously.”
“Shut up.”

I laughed lightly before resuming my serious tone. “Why?”
He sat up. “My room isn’t as important as her.”
“Could you be anymore cheesy?” I asked him.
He glared at me before looking at the mirror. “You’re just packing on the compliments today aren’t you?”
I shrugged. “Maybe.”  
Changjo sighed, and took out his phone. I could see his wallpaper was a picture of Rachel. It looked like she didn’t know he was taking a picture of her.

It was a nice shot. She was smiling brightly, and you could see the rest of us behind her.
“Call her,” I said, pulling my eyes away from his phone.
“Call?” he replied.
“Have you called her since she left?” I asked.
“No, I haven’t.”
“Well do it already. I'm sure she’s waiting for it.”

He smiled to himself before turning to me. “Thanks, hyung.”
I shrugged. “It’s ok. I'm going.” I stood up, and headed for the door.

***

Rachel had her hands in her pockets, walking towards Hana’s room. As she reached her door, Hana’s nurse walked out with a grim expression on her face.
“Are you alright?” Rachel asked.
The nurse looked at her before taking in a breath. “Are you here to visit her?”
Rachel nodded.
“I'm afraid to say she passed away last night during her sleep. It seems that the treatment she has been receiving wasn't enough.”
Rachel felt her heart sink, and her eyes began to water. “Oh.”
The nurse placed a hand on Rachel’s shoulder. “I know you were her close friend.”

Rachel kept shut, and wiped away a tear with the back of her hand. “It’s alright. I'm sure she’s all better now, wherever she is.”
The nurse closed Hana’s door, and walked away. Rachel kept her head down as she walked back up to her father’s room. Hana was gone, and Rachel realised Hana was her escape as she visited the hospital each day. She knew her friends back in Korea were busy, and although she kept her phone in her pocket, she wasn't expecting any calls. Before she opened her father’s door, her phone began to ring, and Rachel took it out, smiling as soon as she saw the contact.

“Jonghyun,” she said.
“Hello. It’s been awhile,” Changjo replied.
Rachel leaned against the wall next to the door. “It has. How are you? You better be taking care of yourself.”
“Of course I have Noona!” Changjo laughed.
Rachel’s eyes narrowed. “Pabo.”
“Mianhae.”
“You’re forgiven.”
“I miss you.”

Rachel blushed. “I'm not worth missing.”
“Of course you are. I'm even breaking my own rules because I miss you. How are things over there?”
“Breaking your rules? What rules?”
“I leave my bedroom door open.”
Rachel burst into laughter. “What?”

Changjo rolled his eyes on the other end. “Silly, I have this rule where no-one goes into my room. And I leave my door closed.”
“Why don't you let anyone into your room? You’ve got naughty things under your bed Jonghyun?”
Changjo felt his cheeks burn. “No. I just don't like people touching my things.”
“Jonghyun,” Rachel began.
“Yes jagiya?”
“Do you know what happened?”
“CAP hyung may have told me...” Changjo trailed off, running a hand through his hair.
“I'm guessing Seoul told him?”
“Yup.”

Rachel breathed a sigh. “My dad’s okay, if you’re wondering.”
“That’s good. But right now, I only care about you. Do you know when you’re coming back?”
“No, I'm not sure.”
“That’s okay. Can you tell me when you’re heading back?”
“Of course.”

The door opened, and Rachel’s mother looked at her. “Rachel, can you come inside please?” she asked.
Rachel nodded. “Jonghyun?”
“Yes?”
“I have to go now. I’ll text you later okay?”
“Of course. I’ll be waiting.”
“You  better be.”
“Saranghae jagiya.”
Rachel’s voice caught in as she heard Jonghyun’s voice speak the word she had wanted to hear from him ever since she started liking him.
“...nado Saranghae Jonghyun.” Rachel hung up, and she felt her mother’s eyes on her as she placed her phone back in her pocket.

“Wow, ‘saranghae’? Already?” Lilliana grinned.
“Umma, shut up.” Rachel muttered, and she walked into the room. Thomas was there, and Rachel’s blood ran cold. She didn’t know whether she was uncomfortable or scared. He looked at her, and smiled. Rachel nodded lightly before standing next to the door, in case she needed to get out.
“Good morning, Rachel.” Thomas said.
Rachel shuddered as her name rolled of Thomas’ tongue.
“Morning.” She mumbled.

Thomas looked at everyone before he began speaking. “Mr. Andrada. Are you feeling better?”
Manuel nodded. “Yes I am. Thank you Thomas. How are things?”
“We are currently trying to locate the group. In the meantime, I believe it will be best to send your wife and daughter back to Korea?”
Manuel nodded to himself. “How about it girls? Would you like to go back to Korea?”
“Yes please.” Rachel said.
“Araso. What about you Lilliana?”
Rachel’s mother crossed her arms. “Korea will be fine. You just call when you need us okay?”
Manuel smiled. “Of course. Thomas, can you please arrange their plane tickets and luggage? Preferably get the flight leaving tonight.”

Thomas nodded. “Do not worry sir, I will arrange for their flight.”

-LATER THAT DAY-

Rachel and her mother were in check in, handing their passports to the counter.
“Okay, here are your tickets, and have a nice flight.” The lady handed the passports back, and Rachel took them, walking away from the counter with her mother following.
“Are you happy to go back to Korea?” Lilliana asked.
“Maybe,” Rachel replied.
“Of course you are, you get to see Jonghyun.” Her mother sat down on the chair and Rachel sat next to her.
“Mum, im not th–”
“Rachel, you miss him. I heard that conversation. You miss him and you know it.”
“You heard the conversation?!” Rachel turned her head to see her mother laughing.
“Yes, I heard it.”
Rachel bit her lip. “That’s great.”
“Well, aren’t you gonna tell him you’re coming home?”

Rachel took out her phone, and started to type.

Yah, Jonghyun. I'm going to catch the plane tonight.

“What time are we going to be in Korea?” Rachel asked her mother.
Lilliana looked at the tickets. “10:30pm.”
The phone beeped, and Rachel opened the message.

What time?

Rachel typed again.

10:30pm. Bring everyone if you want to wait at Incheon.

***

The plane landed, and Rachel was close to running out of the plane. They breezed through customs and when they were finally in the public area, Rachel saw a small group of people wearing hoods waiting.
“That’s right, they can’t be seen.” Rachel thought to herself. She walked closer, and one of the people walked up to her, pulling his hood down.
“Annyeonghaseyo jagiya,” Changjo said quietly, hoping Niel couldn't hear.
Rachel smiled back. “Annyong.”
Changjo pulled her into a tight hug, burying his face in the crook of her neck. He inhaled her Apple Pie and Cinnamon filled scent. “I'm happy that you’re back jagiya,” he whispered in her ear.
Rachel fought the urge to smile. As Changjo pulled away he pouted as he realised that Niel was there, so he couldn't kiss her. The hug was enough for him though. Seoul and Mizuki were next to hug Rachel, and then it was CAP, L.Joe, Chunji, Ricky and Niel.

As Niel wrapped his arms around Rachel, he kissed her cheek. “I missed you,” Niel said.

Rachel pulled away and smiled in his direction. “I missed everyone.”


(A/N)

Was the chapter too depressing? T.T I think it was. I feel so bad. Mianhae Mianhae!!! >.<\

As a way to make up for my really depressing chapter...I SHALL GIVE YOU ALL SOME CHANGJO SPAM BECAUSE HE'S TOO...Y.

That's right. Y. Far out Changjo get legal already.... <.<

And I realised that Korean guys like older women...I'm three months older than Changjo...(first moment in my life that i was happy to be a pedo-noona... T.T)

^ Poor baby Maknae can't find his back pockets...so he feels up his to look for it. *SPAZZES*
Thank you coordi noona who gave Changjo pocketless pants.... :DDD

^ Someone, anyone, employ Changjo as your model and take pictures of him shirtless. PLEASE GOD. His poses are so....ASFLAKFHASLJHF

COME TO NOONA CHANGJO COME TO NOONA!!!!! xD

Okay, that's enough spamming, FARE THEE WELL READERS!!! Don't forget to comment, even if you're the silent type. I care about my readers, okay? :)

BYEEEEE