Friend of a Friend

Don't Let Me Dance Alone (My Dancing Boy Sequel)

As everyone moved out of the school gates, Mizuki greeted her friends’ goodbye, and headed in the opposite direction.
“Yah, Mizuki!” Rachel called out.
Mizuki turned around, “Neh?”
“Make sure you’re online tonight!” Rachel waved brightly, and smiled.

Mizuki rolled her eyes. “Okay!” she replied, and continued to walk away from the group. She continued down the street, and turned a corner. As she walked along the hustle and bustle of the main roads, she smiled lightly, excited to see the set of Jung-Hwa’s drama.

But she also felt uneasy, knowing that Ginger might be there as well. Even though Ginger had her eyes on Changjo, Mizuki couldn't help but fear the fact that she would take Jung-Hwa away from her too.

She quickly shrugged off the thought. “I'm just getting paranoid...”

Her hand grasped the handle as she pushed the door open to the filming studio. She walked past the receptionist, who couldn't care less who walked in. She looked at the scribble on her hand, which said the set number which he was working at. Mizuki glanced up, and continued to walk down the white corridor until she saw the set number 18. She opened the door slowly, and peeked inside, seeing people running around holding lights, people standing at the snack stall and others huddling around a myriad of cameras.

She nervously walked into the studio, her eyes fixing on Jung-Hwa. He was facing away from her, standing in the ‘living room’ set. He held the script in his hands, reciting his lines confidently. Mizuki continued to walk up to him, glad that none of the crew noticed her. She lightly tapped on Jung-Hwa’s shoulder.
“Oppa?” she smiled as he turned around.
“Hm? Jagiya!” he grinned in reply, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend. Mizuki leaned into his embrace, welcoming the comfort and security he often radiated.
“How is it going so far?” she asked, looking up at him.
“It’s alright; I just need to go over the lines...I should introduce you to the crew!”

Mizuki’s eyes widened. “No, don't introduce me..!”
Jung-Hwa shook his head. “I have to introduce you, or else they’ll throw you out the next time you want to visit me.” he took her hand, and led her off the set, and towards most of the crew who were still huddled around the cameras.
“Guys,” Jung-Hwa called, fixing his glasses.
The director looked up. “Yes?”
“Can I introduce someone new?” Jung-Hwa asked.
The director looked at Mizuki, and nodded. “Sure, of course!”  

Jung-Hwa cleared his throat as the crew and other members of the cast looked up. “This is my girlfriend, Mizuki.”
While everyone started to come up to greet Mizuki, the director gasped loudly.
“Why, she looks exactly how I wanted your other lead to look like!” “
Mizuki raised an eyebrow. “ Chincha?”
“Yes, you’re the image that I wanted Jung-Hwa’s character to be with...”

A light went off in Mizuki’s head as she found another way to (regrettably, well not really) ruin Ginger.

***

Jung-Hwa and Mizuki sat in a small cafe as soon as filming ended.
“So, did I miss anything at school lately?” he asked, taking a sip of his drink.
“Well Seoul and I moved to Changjo and Ginger’s class...” Mizuki replied.
“Yeah? What do think of Ginger?”
“She’s a .” Mizuki laughed.
“It’s worse when she’s at the set. She treats the crew like slaves, and it’s worse when I have to rehearse lines with her.” Jung-Hwa rolled his eyes.
“We’ve got a plan to get rid of her though.”
“Ooh. Sounds like fun.” Jung-Hwa continued to drink.
“We’re gonna play pranks on her until she leaves. But first Seoul and I have to be ‘friends’ to her first.”

Jung-Hwa nodded as he took in the new information.
“Sounds like a good plan. Does Teen Top know?”
“The problem is Ginger is in love with Changjo.”
“So that means we have to talk to the five of them. And it’s a problem for Rachel too, isn’t it?”
“Yup.”
“Should I talk to Chanhee then?”
“Chunji oppa?” Mizuki finished her drink as her boyfriend nodded, and they both stood up, heading home.

***

~FLASHBACK~

Jung-Hwa tagged along with the girls one day, and he followed quietly as they knocked on the door to Teen Top’s dorm.
“Annyong!” Ricky said as he opened the door wide, letting them in.
“Annyong,” Jung-Hwa replied after the girls said their greeting.

The air became a little tense as Jung-Hwa continued to walk into the room. Teen Top looked at him, and he looked back, a little nervous.

Jung-Hwa sent a worried glance towards Mizuki, and she gasped.

“GUYS!” Mizuki called out.
Everyone looked at her, shocked. “Yes?” CAP asked.
Mizuki stood up, and stood next to her boyfriend. “This is Jung-Hwa, my boyfriend,” she smiled lightly as Jung-Hwa bowed.
Teen Top stood up, and bowed in return.

As the talking resumed, Jung-Hwa sat next to Mizuki on his left, and Chunji on his right.
“Hey, I'm Chanhee,” Chunji held out a hand.
Jung-Hwa shook his hand. “You already know my name,” Jung-Hwa laughed.
“How long have you been going out with Mizuki?”
“About 6 months.” Jung-Hwa unconsciously took Mizuki’s hand in his as he continued to talk to Chunji.
“Yeah? Have you got any interests?”
“Acting.”
“Cool, I always wanted to try acting, but I always pick singing instead!”
Jung-Hwa laughed. “I wish I could sing,”
“I’ll teach you some basics next time.”
“That’d be great!”

The conversation continued, and the two continued to know each other. Soon enough, Jung-Hwa and Chunji became close friends, calling themselves brothers even.

~END FLASHBACK~


(A/N) Hello again!
I told you i was going to keep updating, wasnt i?????

OOHHH YEAAAAAAAH

anyway, im gonna be real slow with the updating again due to my exams coming up next week! AAHHHH

so the next few chapters won't really focus on Rachel as much, it's more of the Changjo side now. And since i just wrote a chapter about Mizuki and Jung-Hwa, i'll write another about Seoul and CAP.


Time for some background info on her friends! :D

 

On another note....im just gonna spam you all with some Kiseop goodness cause like, honestly....SKLFHAFKLAHFJDFHASJFH HE RUINED MY BIAS LIST.

He shoved Taeminnie out of the way. WHAT IS THIS?

okay okay, enough of me. Here's the kiseop and changjo spam!

WARNING THERE WILL BE HOT ABS PHOTOS IN THIS SPAM MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

 

now it's Kiseop's turn!

 

 

that's it for the spam guys!

i need to strech!

^ y maknae muscle heheheh

 

oh, and here's a poll, just because i really need to know. ^^

 

see you next time guys!