It's All Too Tense For Me

Don't Let Me Dance Alone (My Dancing Boy Sequel)

After Rachel helped Emily sort out her school timetable and textbooks, they both proceeded to Rachel’s classroom. Everyone was still talking amongst each other, even though the bell for the first class began already. A scribbled note was on the blackboard, saying that the regular teacher was away today, and a substitute would fill in.

“Well, this is gonna be slightly harder for you,” Rachel said as they both sat down.
“Oh, new student!” one of the classmates called, standing up and walking toward Emily.
“Uh, Rachel, help!” Emily panicked.
Rachel nodded, watching the student sit on Emily’s desk.
“I'm Saejin,” the boy held out his hand.

Saejin was one of the popular boys in the school, his looks and perfect school grades getting him far among the students and teachers. Although he was ‘perfect’ he was a ladies’ man, going out every weekend with a new girl from the school. Despite his cheating ways, he was still popular with the female student body. His dark brown hair which complimented his grey eyes and sharp facial features; his slim but muscular figure and his charismatic personality earned him the nickname high school Ulzzang.

He was also one of Rachel’s oldest friends.

And her Dongsaeng.

Emily looked up at him, completely clueless.
“Jin, she’s a transfer. Speak in English,” Rachel said.
Saejin looked at the both of them. “Rachel, you know my English is really bad right?”
“It would help if you actually studied, wouldn’t it?”
“Thanks for the support Noona.”
“No worries.” Rachel winked.

Emily cleared , flicking through her phrasebook. “Ann...ann...yeong?” she stuttered, scared that she made a mistake.
“She’s cute,” Saejin smiled.
“Hands off. You’re such a ladies’ man,” Rachel rolled her eyes, and placed a hand on Emily’s shoulder.
“Did I say it wrong?” she asked.
“No, it’s fine, I’ll still be your translator.”

Saejin continued to hold out his hand, and Emily took it, shaking it lightly.
“Her name is Emily,” Rachel said as Emily let go of Saejin’s hand.
“A nice name,” Saejin replied, his thick accent clouding the pronunciation of each word.
“Uh...thanks.” Emily replied, barely managing to catch his sentence.
“I think we should go out,” Saejin said, switching back to Korean and seeing the females in the classroom swoon from his ‘y’ dialog.  
“I think I should kick your ,” Rachel replied, and she could hear Niel chuckling from the back of the room.

Saejin held out his hands. “Geez, I was only trying to make conversation,”
“And get in her pants.” Rachel replied smoothly.
“You’re so cold, how’d you get a boyfriend?” Saejin pouted.
“I'm only cold towards you Jin,” Rachel laughed, and Emily smiled, knowing that Rachel completely won the argument, despite the language barrier.

The substitute teacher walked in, and Saejin got up, sitting back at his desk.

“Annyeong students,” the substitute said as she placed her books on the desk.
“Annyeong Seonsaengnim,” the class replied.

***

 “That was the tensest lesson in the world. I had no idea what was going on,” Emily sighed.
“I helped didn’t I?” Rachel replied, eating quietly.
“Yeah but still! Couldn't she see I was the only non-Korean? It’s not that hard to spot a non-Asian right?”
Seoul and Mizuki laughed at Emily’s joke. “Who’d you have anyway?” Seoul asked.
“Some student teacher who just graduated. She’s alright, but she’s so...” Rachel replied.
“Boring?” Niel and Emily replied.
Rachel shrugged. “Yeah,”

Changjo walked up to the seat, sitting down. “Aish, finally, some peace,” he said.
“Where’s Ginger?” Seoul asked.
“Somewhere, I ran while I could,” Changjo replied.
“Aren't you two good friends though?” Mizuki asked.
“She’s been getting annoying lately.”
Niel raised an eyebrow. “I thought you would’ve tolerated it.”
“Well, she’s been harassing me about going with her to all these places,”
“Like?” Rachel crossed her arms.
“I dunno, I stopped listening,” Changjo shrugged.

Everyone except Emily and Changjo exchanged glances. Were they still going to go ahead with the plans?

Then again, it was all targeted on Ginger.

So wouldn’t it be easier for everyone if Changjo found Ginger annoying in the first place?

“Wait, so you’re telling me that you don’t like being around Ginger anymore?” Rachel asked.
“It’s more complicated than that...” Changjo replied.
Niel looked at the both of them. “Well, something’s going on that I don't know about.”

The air grew awkward, and if it wasn't for Emily clearing , Rachel would’ve dragged both the boys off to slap them in the head.

“Uh, maybe we should make it a rule that we have to speak in English whenever I'm around?” Emily asked.
Seoul and Mizuki nodded, while Rachel could see the glares from Changjo and Niel directed at each other.

“A rule it is...” Rachel said quietly.


Hellllooooo! :D
This is my last update before i go to Sydney tomorrow for the KpopFest~~~

OMO SO EXCITED! :D

And that picture of Changjo...UGH THOSE ARMS. UGH.

So hot. ;~;
 

Till next time~~

<3333333333