Jealousy that leads to desperation.

Kim Jaejoong , My Dream Star .

Bright sunlight streamed through my window. I covered my face with pillows. I hate mornings.

I got up with a queasy feeling in my stomach. I ate too much last night. Ahh~ It was Auntie's birthday yesterday. I slowly got up the bed and went to the washroom. I turned up the light and went infront of the mirror. I look like . I closed my eyes. I really look like a zombie. 

I washed up my face , brushed my teeth and combed my hair. Ahh. Feels nice. But I still look like a zombie .

I heard laughters downstairs. Auntie is here. Teehee. I walked downstairs, to find Jaejoong in the kitchen while laughing with Auntie.

My first day-off is ruined by this man. What is he doing in my house? And he is cooking. Wow.

"Hello Kyla! Good morning!" Jaejoong greeted with a smile. My heart is beating faster and my cheeks turned red. His smile makes me melt every second. Ahh~ I'm still inlove with him. I should not deny it. I said it before , "Jaejoong is my bias forever." Geez , this person's personality is the problem.

I just softly smiled. Oh wait , what do I look infront of Jaejoong? I hurriedly went back inside my room and I tied my hair in a messy bun. It's kinda cute, I guess. But it's enough for Jaejoong anyway. 

When I got back , Auntie is whispering something to Jaejoong then looked at me. He smirked and my Auntie chuckled. Wait , I already checked myself a million times. What is happening?

Jaejoong's POV

Kyla is so cute with her bunny pajamas on.The one like Yoochun wore in Balloons. I thought she was a die-hard fan of mine? 

She seemed surprised seeing me in her home. I came here because it was Minjung's ahjumma birthday yesterday. I failed to come yesterday so I came early. I was even more surprise when she took me to Kyla's house. I don't know her motives but I know it's pretty bad. For me. 

Auntie whispered something to me. I call her Auntie too since she's been with me for like 7 years , even before I debuted. 

"You know , since DBSK started , Kyla is a big fan. And now look at her, she is trying to impress you." 

After that , Kyla came out again. She had her hair tied up in a bun. I see.

I smirked at her. She tilted her head and mouthed "Mwo?" 

"That's nothing." I replied with a wink. Kyla rounded her eyes and looked away. She must be blushing now. 

My charms can make a girl lose her breath. That's why I have a lot of fans remember? 

"Auntie!" 

We all looked at the closed door. It must be him . I mean THEM.

Kyla raced to the door. She really likes Changmin after all. Since their birthdays are really close. 

Kyla is Feb. 15 and Changmin is 18. Imagine that? And they are both 1988. 

"KYLA!"

They all shouted and they had a group hug. Auntie was pushing me to join them but I don't want to join them. Why did they replaced me with Kyla while I look  more beautiful than her? This is so annoying! I can't stand it anymore.

They all spun around like a merry-go-around while singing Balloons. Why they don't notice me here? Am I really invisible. 

Auntie keeps on pushing me but I just made a face. This is making me heat up.

"Hyung! Why don't you join us? You just keep standing there while watching us! Come on!" Yoochun shouted. Finally, the sentence I've been waiting. I heard Auntie Min chuckled but whatever, I'll join.

I just smiled and positioned myself between Kyla and Yunho. I don't know but it annoys me when they are together. 

"Ouch! Jaejoongie, be careful sometimes!" Yunho winced. But I pretended that I didn't hear a thing.

So we continued to sing Balloons until Junsu separated from us and started to dance. Until the song became Rising Sun. 

Kyla danced with us, she is a great dancer, I say. 

"Yah , this moves are way too easy!" Kyla said while panting as we danced our way to Auntie. Such a boastful person while we took months before memorizing each step. A true fangirl, indeed.

Kyla's POV 

Yah , Rising Sun moves is way too easy for a dancer like me! Jaejoong keeps on putting deathly glares on me. I don't know if it's for me or Yunho but I'm pretty sure it's for me. I frowned when I caught Yunho staring at me. Yunho's eyes enlarged and he continued on dancing. 

Okay. I left them dancing and just sat on the sofa. Wow , It's so hard to dance while singing. Yunho eyes landed on me again. My eyebrows met each other. Again, he just looked away and just laughed.

They stopped singing after Auntie shouted. "The food is cooked! Come come!" 

They looked at each other with their mouth open. They all smiled and ran to the table. Ohmygod. Don't the know how much that table costs? Can I even rest just for 24 hours? OH GOD. 

"Yah! What are you doing? Stop taking the food away from me!" Changmin screamed. They have eardrums right? 

THE HOUSE IS SO NOISY!

Someone needs to calm me down. 

"Hey Kylaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!"

I turned my head to my windows. Oh GOD. IT'S SAMI. I smiled with my eyes. It's nice to have Sami in my house.  And my savior.

Everyone was looking at the door, curious who she was. 

When I was about to stand up to open the gate, Yoochun and Junsu raced to the door. What is this ruckus about?

"Yah! She's mine! I'm the one who had a crush on her first! You just copied me when you first saw her." Junsu complained after seeing Yoochun running with him. 

"Shut up Junsu! You didn't even saw her personally. You just saw her from Kyla's pictures!" 

They are being kids. I remember , they like Sami. Geez, that girl.

Now , Yoochun and Junsu is staring to each other while electricity is coming out of their eyes.

I sense a round 1 is coming. I stood up and got between the two. The bad thing is,

They threw a punch when I came between them. Junsu's fist came to my face while Yoochun's hit my head. Their eyes enlarged with shock, and they both said sorry in unison. It hurts so bad. This guys are going to hell anytime.

I lowered my head, and then turned left and right. My eyes are burning that I think I will turn into a Super Saiyan anytime. 

You ing retards..

( _ _ '')

"Hehehe." Junsu and Yoochun ran for their lives as they hid behind Auntie. This guys are lucky today.

I breathed heavily and pursed my lips. I just sneered and went for the gate. As I walked, I noticed the people are looking at me. I touched my face and hair. Oh , they will think I'm a battered wife. No, a hostage. Not wife.

I inhaled deeply while walking straightly to the gate. As I opened it, Sami hugged me. I was bit suprised, so I stood like a statue. After a momentary lapse of judgement, I hugged back.

"What happened to your beautiful face Park Ara? Who did that?"

"Your husbands." I said as I untangled from her and made hand signs.

"You mean Yoochun and Junsu."

"Who else would be your husbands."

Sami covered while her eyes became round balls. "Why did they even do such a thing!"

"I was asking myself too." 

Sami was still shocked, obviously. Because she won't let her eyes off me.

"Hey stop staring at me. Just go inside and deluge into my world and DBSK's world." I smiled as I pulled her arm to enter the house. She was surprised, not the fangirl way. The weird way.  But still, she went with me. Heh, she's still a fan.

The door opened suprisingly. I was just about to hold the knob. 

"Kyla-ah, we are extremely sorry for what we have done." Junsu and Yoochun kneeled to show their sincerity. I was shocked, and I waved my hands while smiling awkwardly. "Uh, it's okay. You guys. Stand up and don't kneel. People are looking at us."

"No! I doubt you really accepted it. We are not standing until you forgive us." 

I nervously laughed. "Hehe, guys. Don't forget that you are idols....." I whispered through my teeth. A bunch of people are on my gate now. Luckily I locked it and the wall is pretty high.

Junsu and Yoochun looked at each other. They scratched their heads and pulled us two inside and locked the door. Is this guys for real.

"Now, uhm. How are we going to pay for your pretty face Kyla-ah?"

"Stop calling me like that."

"Okay Kyla dongsaeng."

"NOT EVEN ONCE."

"OKAY KYLA."

"Better."

"Now answer our question." Yoochun nervously asked me. I crossed my arms, thinking for a severe punishment for this stubborn guys.

"Aha!"

"What is it?" They asked in unison.

"Be my servants for a week." 

Junsu and Yoochun was mortified. Even those guys around me. Including Auntie and Sami. 

Seconds turned into minutes. They just kept staring at me until Junsu cleared his throat. 

They smiled meekly. "O-okay. I guess." Junsu replied with a deep voice, not looking at me. I exhaled a ton of carbon dioxide. 

"A-are you even serious, Kyla? They are your bosses, not friends!" Auntie whispered. I just shrugged my shoulders in response. The hell I care. They ruined my face, and I'm going to ruin their life. 

"So uhm, it's Auntie's birthday. Let's continue the party!" I yelled with a smile on my face. The people around me suddenly woke up like they just got up from a hibernation. I smiled with my eyes and tilted my head to Auntie.

"O-oh Yes! I prepared a cake for everybody! Let's lunge!"

Everyone of us moved. But Jaejoong is still on his alien mode. Not moving.

"Kyla! Come here." Jaejoong suddenly said, his finger making signals that come closer. 

I walked calmly with an asking face. "What is it?" I asked, as I ruffled his hair.

"I want to replace Junsu and Yoochun to be your servant. I want to be your slave instead."

Everyone dropped their plates upon hearing Jaejoong's last sentence. The clashing sounds filled the house. While, me being a statue infront of him, my brain is dropping every brain cell I have. 

"Sorry, can you repeat the last sentence?" I replied, not believing what he just said. Did I lost my eardrums?

"I want to be your slave."

 

Wait.

What.

I misheard it right?

I want to be your slave.

 

I pinched myself. It hurts.

Oh . This is reality. I can't wake up.

Someone needs to help me.

Kim Jaejoong, the god of Korea, is asking me to be his slave?

Oh God. 

 

"I won't take a no for an answer." Jaejoong said with a dark,serious tone.

"U-uh, let me decide. `Kay?"

"No. I need it now."

"Uh~ Uh~ Uh~!"

"Is that a yes?"

"`Kay fine! Just for a week."

"I know."

Still silence ruled the house and I just hear my clock ticking. I need to resign. No, I don't have any job. If  I resigned, I would be forced to go back to States.

"Okay. The fun starts now. Okay people, let's party-"

Jaejoong paused after seeing such eyes glued on him. "What?"

They all just continued cleaning the mess.

Gee.

 

****

Lemme.Calm.Myself.

I can't even recover from this chapter.

That feeling when Kim Jaejoong is very jealous.

That he is really desperate to become your slave?

Here where the true story starts. :)

*brb lemme exercise for a bit