Someone I knew.

Kim Jaejoong , My Dream Star .

"Tell me, how did you get Jaejoong to love you?"

She asked once again, and after that, she dipped my head, ONCE again to a large container full of water. I struggled and fought her arms using my head to push them, but I feel so weak and so I failed. My wet hair wrapped my face, and I tried to find air after she lifted my head. 

I just sneered and scoffed. "Jaejoong? We hate each other for God's sake! I'm telling this to you for the nth time." I screamed at her beautiful face. Yes, she's definitely no other girl. Ahn Yoora, one of South Korea's top models, is not someone to be laughed at. She's a stunner. I'm not lying.

Hmm, large eyes (but not the ones that you would be scared and run for your life), somewhat pouty lips yet it's so pink, high cheekbones, small face, long eyelashes... think about perfection. And huh, she's tall and got a nice body.

Why life is so unfair.

She knitted her eyebrows, obviously perplexed at what I just said. "W-what?" She asked, staring at me with her head slightly tilted. 

I rolled my eyes, and breathed deeply. "I said, Jaejoong never loved me. Well, we are kind of friends. But we are against each other. Actually, he's the only one that I can't control..." I murmured the last sentence. Yes, I really...really...can't make him stop. 

My mouth unconsciously quirked up at the thought. Somehow, it sounded...wrong. 

Yoora, who saw me smiling, raised her right eyebrow. "What's so funny?" She pulled my hair even tighter and I bit my lips to control the wince I was about to omit. 

"At your stupidity, I suppose?" I answered back with a smirk, without thinking at all. She looked at me with a blank face, and in a matter of second, her face became amusing.  

She had a smile plastered on her face. "Okay then. Be right back. Hey, John! You know what to do." Yoora screamed at a handsome guy, who is just a few feet away from me, smoking. He reluctantly turned his head and nodded. 

Hmm, he's thin.

Nah.  

I don't know but I like assessing a human body okay. 

Yoora left me while whipping out her phone. She's going to call somebody then?

Again. 

I guess it will be Kim Jaejoong again.

I am wondering. What the hell came up in her mind? She keeps on insisting that Jaejoong is damn ing in love with me. 

What the actual and where the hell did she get that kind of shit.

Out of nowhere, this handsome devil approached me and smiled. The dirty way. And dropped his cigarette.

Our faces wasn't that clear that time, since the light was very dim. It was yellowish in a way, like you see in those horror stories.

I smiled back bitterly. "What do you need bastard?" I asked him in Korean. And yes, I learned it from Yoochun. It was because him and Yunho were fighting over who is going to be player 1 and player 2 in a random videogame. 

Kids.

When I met his eyes, I got the biggest shock of my life. I couldn't hide the feeling I'm getting right now. My eyes were big like it's going to pop out, and my jaw is on the floor, practically rolling.

The air was full of silence, as we stared at each other, full of overwhelming feels and sense of familiarity. 

We both gasped, and uttered the same word.

"B-b-baby..." 

Jaejoong's POV

"Leader nim~! I don't know how to ride a motorcycle! How can I get there fast as I could?" I whined at Yunho. He's the only one knowledgeable about these things. 

Yunho laughed and patted my shoulder. "You should learn by now, if you still want to see the girl you have been dreaming for," He said, while smiling genuinely at me. He the key, which caused the engine to growl. 

I looked away with a sour look on my face. "Come on guys! Help me." I begged, while making the best puppy eyes. Changmin flicked my forehead, causing me to sob a little. "Come on, you are the oldest! But fine. If hyung is in love already, so I guess we will help him, right?"

"Yeah!" They all yelled and gave a thumbs up sign. I smiled widely, but seriously, I wanna be eaten up by the ground and just teleport me to where Kyla is right now. 

Motorcycles. Ugh. Yoora knew that I hated them. She said I should arrive riding that...thing. Hell, Kyla owes me alot. 

So.. about the part where they said I was in love with her already.. that's not true. I just like her. That's all.

But.. well. I guess, she means alot to me, especially in this situation. 

Well fine, I like her alot. Just LIKE that.

..

...

......

Okay. I love her already.

I huffed loudly, earning the attention of my little brothers... Well yes. Little brothers. 

"What's the matter? We are going to help you already okay, so don't complain." Junsu said, while giving me a helmet. I felt my whole body shiver after receiving the helmet from him. It's pretty simple, just plain red, with little.. designs? I smiled at Junsu and mouthed 'thank you.'

My smile faltered after seeing the motorcycle already in front of me. I closed my eyes and prayed fervently, hoping this 'mission impossible' thing would end peacefully.

Considering the things run right now, it wouldn't end peacefully, actually.

Yunho hit my head, causing me to turn my head and look at him with burning eyes. Seriously, I'm way too nervous right now so my temper could be gotten out of hand. 

"What?!?!" 

"Don't die. Come back here without any injuries, and of course, Ara." He reminded me, and stared at me. I rolled my eyes. 

"It feels like we deserve the name 'The Stupid'. " I commented and rode the motorcyle, throwing my head back and prayed again.

(a/n 'The Stupid' was the band name Yonghwa was involved in Heartstrings. Just letting you guys know!)

I slowly twisted the right handle, and it growled again, causing me to jump a little and give up already.

Damn. I deserve a big payment after this. Hm.

"What are you waiting for?" Changmin asks.

"Dude, I gotta remember what I forgot--"

"JUST SHUT UP AND GO AFTER KYLA OR I AM GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT AT THIS SPOT KIM JAEJOONG." Yunho exclaimed in one breath.

Omg. "Fine!" 

I know they will be after me anyways. I don't know what will I do without them.

Kyla's POV

Words can't explain what I feel right now. My heart performed a small dance, as I melted him down with my stare at him. Seconds felt like minutes as we exchanged our eyes at each other. 

I looked away. "W-w-why.. are you here?" I muttered. I slapped myself mentally for stuttering.

Here goes back the tingling sensation I used to feel when we hang out. I stumbled a bit when he smiled cutely, almost resembling an angel.

Never changing baby. Aww.

He slowly scratched the back of his neck and sighed. "I-i-i guess, destiny never separates us huh?"  He just asked back, leaving me confused. 

"Huh.." I lightly smiled and and rolled my eyes and putting them on him again. Destiny. Piece of . "Seriously, what are you doing here?"  I asked him again, this time putting on a serious face. 

Yoora called him John, but I know whats this true identity.  He is Park Taejun. I know you know him, yes. He's the ahjusshi ulzzang you know. Not really an ahjusshi, but that's what I call him.

Why does he call himself John. He sounds like a sissy. Heh.

"I don't even know. Yoora called me because you know, we are friends, and we ended up here. She didn't bother telling me what we are going to do." He simply answered and looked to his side.  

I puckered my lips. "You are friends? O-oh, wait. Ah, okay then." 

And there came back the eerie silence again. I just closed my eyes and let my head fell down again.

Oh wait, did I mention that I'm still in the same state I'm in? My hands are are tied up and I'm like hanging.

It's not my fault for being short!! (T.T)

Well, let me introduce him to you.

He is Park Taejun, one of my bestfriends back in our middle school days.. well, we used to hang-out alot together with Sami.. except that something very tragic happened.

*flashback*

"Oppa! I'm too tired~" I crawled back to Taejun oppa in all fours and rested once I'm near to his lap. He's sitting and obviously disappointed on how I act.

He whacked my head with his book and I looked up to and performed bbuing bbuing for him. Taejun looks so frazzled, and I felt like I am a bad student. I stood up straight and looked him in the eye. 

"Your laziness will not get you anywhere! You are going to take Theater Arts for your university life and now you're slacking off?" He screamed at me and I can't do anything but look away and wince.

I huffed and bit my lip as he continued to scream at me at how lazy and unresponsible girl I am. Suddenly, I felt like sleeping so in the middle of his sentences, I yawned. Causing him to stop and roll his eyes.

I pouted my lips and laid on the floor and tightly shut my eyes. "Ne ne, I understand~~~! I will be m-m-oree....s-s-s-student...." And slept.

"WHAT THE HELL PARK ARA GET UP OR I WILL DEFINITELY MAKE YOU EAT THOUSANDS OF CUCUMBER KIMCHI--"

"I'M AWAKE."  I said, smiling half-awake. He just sighed and patted my head. Which I only let he, and Jaebum oppa, do to me. 

"I guess you had enough. We were practicing for hours, non-stop. You can sleep on my lap then." He decides and I literally squealed because this is a rare chance to sleep when we practice!

I let my body fall on his legs, causing me to whimper from pain because..I hit something. He just swallowed and my hair while smiling.

Ah oppa. You will never know how much I liked you~ My mind sang as I traveled in a world full of rainbows and unicorns a.k.a dreamland.

*end of flashback*

I guess, our relationship will never go back the way it was after that day. (Wait, no I don't mean that 'day' where we were practicing. It's just a random memory from him.)

"Hey, don't sleep.." Taejun softly whispered to my ear, causing me to shiver a little and open my eyes abruptly. I pretended that I didn't hear a thing and continued to keeping my head low, denying the prescence of the man infront of me.

I don't want to talk to him again. Please, just get him away from me.. 

"KYLA!"

I heard someone shout.

That voice.

That tone.

That accent.

The way he breathes.

The way he ran.

The beating of my heart, recognizing him.

My superhero.

I quickly turned my head and smiled weakly at the man whose breathing might be the end of his life. 

He was wearing a red helmet, a simple shorts and a t-shirt that still looked so gorgeous on him.

I didn't expect he would come, thinking how much we hate each other.

Kim Jaejoong.

 

 

***

image

Hello my lovely readers~!

I ran out of ideas for the story :|

Sorry if this chapter doesn't satisfy you that much :c

School problems, you know? :c

But yay~! Super hero Jaejoong<3

image

Now the next chapter will take me longer :| 

Just giving you early warning guys. LOL.

I at James Bond scenes. ; 3;

image

And I don't know why I put Taejun there~ maybe because

He's too handsome orz.

(But Jaejoong is way more handsome, right? :3)

tumblr_ltqgi9PGCD1qms2xzo1_500.gif

Too many celebrities in my fanfiction my God.

LOOOL. Still, thank you for everyone who waited <3

You never knew guys how you made me feel when I saw the subscribers and views ;________;

image

But then, the YunJae part is so corny.

image

Until my next update babies<3

*bows 90 degrees and waves*

image

(gifs not mine ;  intended for fun   LOL)