Mother.

Kim Jaejoong , My Dream Star .

"Junsu, where are the hell is Jaejoong?" I asked Junsu after he pressed the end call button.

I went to their dressing room just to see the four of them. I can see from Changmin's face that he is already annoyed. Yunho keeps on looking at his phone, and while Junsu and Yoochun is calling Jaejoong. 

Junsu sighed, "Probably he is hitting a girl again. You know.." He just shrugged it off, while I felt lava is coming out from my ears. His hyungs look awkwardly at him, while Changmin is giggling. And then it became laughter.

"I thought he stopped it?" I asked. How come he could such things in this time of the year. They all stopped laughing and put their serious face again.

Just then I was about to erupt, Jaejoong came, polished. He looks so nervous. 

"What the-- Jaejoong! where the hell are you all this time? It's like 3 performances more before it's DBSK's turn! Geez." I just commented because I need to keep my temper. Aish, if Auntie is here.

Auntie wasn't here so I came to replace her, it was suppose to be my day-off today. I hate this now.

"Okay, just call me if you need anything. I'm going outside." I just touched my forehead from too much stress and opened the door. I saw Yoonji unnie, crossing her arms and looking at something. I slowly waved my hand at her face, and her eyes switched to me. She smiled gently and offered the seat beside her. I bowed and sat beside her. She looked at me once again and patted my head. I was surprised, because nobody does that except for my oppa. 

"Wow, you seems so stressed. You know, those boys after such long years being together, should know what are they going to do, but it seems like their appearance is the only thing that changed. Don't worry, you will get used to it." 

I just smiled awkwardly, because it seems she really knows DBSK. I sighed and looked down because, I feel so down. Because I act like I know them since they were born. Aish.

I remember Yunho confessing to me, and I just realized after all these days, my feelings about Yunho were correct. Wait no- I mean my um...I felt the Yunho was liking me even before I became their assistant. But I have to turn him down for his sake. And mine too. 

Well, you know idol life.

I sighed again and just crossed my arms. I think I need to take a nap. I closed my eyes and went to dreamland faster than I thought.

Jaejoong's POV

"Why are you late?" Yunho asked, with a trace of annoyance in his voice.  I sighed and faced him. 

"My mom came from the states , asking about this pictures." I gently put the pictures on the table and sighed. I put my hands on the back of my head and faced the mirror. 

*flashback*

I was fixing my hair when a loud knock on the door echoed inside my whole condo. I didn't sleep with the members today because, I feel like spacing out for a while. I don't understand what I feel especially with hoobaes around me. Nah, just messing with ya.

"Coming~!"

I ran for the door just to see someone I don't want to see in this moment. 

"What now ,umma?" I asked with a bored face and just went back to my room. I continued on fixing myself but my mother followed me and grabbed the comb and threw it away. I faced her with a face. She knotted her forehead.

"Why are you giving your mother that kind of look?" She asked, with her eyebrows raised and hands on her hips. 

Here comes my mother. I should prepare for everything.

"Umma, I thought you are going to return to Korea after our comeback for Mirotic?" I asked putting a tired voice in it. 

She called one night, telling me that. And now what is she doing here? Probably she heard some news about my new assistant. Well, yes. That girl you are thinking about is Kyla.

"I just want to watch you for a while, is that bad?" Then she carefully opened my drawer to find a girl's t-shirt. Um yes? It's hers again. She was staring at the shirt with large eyes and sniffed it. She slightly pouted meaning, she is very curious. 

"Her smell is kinda elegant, I say. This is your assistant's shirt right?" She asked.

My face was straight but.....

GFASGFDGHKHJKHJKDHDJKHSJKHDJKHJKDHKDJK
DJHDJKHDJKHDJKHDJKHDKHDJKHDJHDJKHK
DJHJKDHKDHADSFASDASDASDASDASDAS
DSDASDASDASDSDHFHFHFGHFG
HGHGHGHFGHFGHFGHFGHFGHGF

My insides are all like that. How could she know that's hers? She has been stalking me for a while now, eh?

I gently brushed my hair and faced the mirror again, ignoring my fast heartbeat. I'm wondering if my mother done anything to her.

"Stop sniffing Kyla's shirt, seriously." I commented, keeping a firm face. 

"Oh so Kyla is her name." She just commented.

I looked at my phone to check the watch and.....

Please read the earlier random letters for reference of what I feel. 

I rushed to get my coat but my mother stopped me. She pulled my hand with an annoyed face.

"Don't just leave me here you boy. I'm talking to you." She said in a authoritative voice.

I rolled my eyes. "Hello, I'm not a child anymore. So please, stay out of my life." 

"Jaejoong, I'm your mother and I can control you whenever I want to."

Here we go again. The robot thing again.

I exhaled a ton of carbon dioxide. "Please just.....umma...please just go back to States."

"No way, until I find out the reason for these pictures." She was going to slam it on the table but I took them away from her hand and looked at it closely.

I was shocked to see a picture with Kyla, who is hitting me in the head. Mainly the others are fighting, but these two pictures caught my attention. The first one was where she hit me in the head, because I was wearing her clothes to escape from them. The second one was when we were having a staring contest. I was looking at her intently while she is having an awkward time. 

I just  smirked. So yes, she has been stalking me for a while.

And I just grabbed my hand violently, not caring who she is in my life. I opened the door and slammed it close. I immediately searched for my car and droved away despite hearing my mother's protests. But I heard one particular sentence that even made me furious.

"I'm going to stay in Korea. And remember this day from now on."

I just smirked, she always say that.

"Not just staying here. You know what."

Okay.

I'm in the middle of driving when my cellphone rang. I jumped in surprise causing me to change lanes. Luckily, I didn't lose the strong grip and I steered back to my original lane. 

Tss. That boy will be dead as soon as I arrive. It's Junsu.

I put the earphones on and answered the call. "Yoboseyo?"

"THE F HYUNG WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU. KYLA IS GOING TO ERUPT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON ASDFGHJKKLJKL--"

Oh okay. So why Kyla would be inside there. Auntie should be there. And it's her day-off.

"Huh? Why is she there?"

"She replaced Manager noona. Noona feels sick, she says." 

I sighed. "Okay, just tell her something that I'm late because--"

He giggled. "I know, I know what to say. Are you driving? If yes, then be careful. If no, be careful too." 

"Okay okay. Thanks."

I just realized that I'm infront of KBS already. I went out of my car fast and rode the elevator. I bowed to everyone who's inside it.

And then I ran. And then tada.

Their faces are so serious that I might melt. 

"What the-- Jaejoong! where the hell are you all this time? It's like 3 performances more before it's DBSK's turn! Geez." Kyla commented. 

I just sighed. I don't know what to reply.

"Okay, just call me if you need anything. I'm going outside."  She said and opened the door quietly. She closed the door while I saw Kyla shaking her head.

What have I done.

*flashback ends*

My mind stopped working after hearing that DBSK should come to the backstage quickly. We all got up from our seats and Yunho opened the door first. I followed him and looked at my right to see Kyla, sleeping soundily. I took my phone out from my pocket and took a picture of her. I giggled and put it back inside my pocket. Just then..

Someone whacked me with a random magazine. I touched my head and grabbed the magazine to whack that person too. I hit Yoochun and he threw a glare at me.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?"

"I JUST WANT TO GET REVENGE."

Then I heard Changmin giggling. I knew it.

"WAIT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? IT WASN'T ME YOU STUPID BUFFALO."

Wait, did he call me buffalo.

"You little mosquito. How could you call your precious hyung like that? I'm not cooking for everyone anymore."  I replied and crosses my arms. Yoochun made a face like the "so-what-i-don't-care" face. But he was damn furious. If you could look at his 'mosquito' face.

Changmin grabbed the magazine away from me and whacked Yoochun which made him even more furious. 

"WHAT NOW WHY--"

"YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS WITHOUT FOOD? HUH?? HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?! You little mosquito...."

Yoochun made an angry face and there it started. The magazine whacking event.

I just shook my head and walk towards Yunho. He made a "what-have-you-done-to-them" face to me. I just smirked. 

"Tss. It's their fault anyways." I just shrugged it off and Yunho went to them to shut them up. I just laughed at their sight because even Yunho can't stop them and instead he joined. 

"HELLO GUYS. We need to go to the backstage." I rolled my eyes and went there first. Once I opened the door, there are full of cameras and microphones already.

I have to go back to the reality now.

I guess, this is life. 

 

 

***

Yay. I'll try to update this story like 4 times in a month or maybe everyda-- 

Wait no. LOL Just kidding.

Well guys, Do you like it?

O_O