Phone Call

Kim Jaejoong , My Dream Star .

Jaejoong's POV

I crossed my arms and waited. But no sign of her is coming.

"I should do a move now." I said. Ah~ That girl is making me worry. She's gonna get it later. 

I was about to stand up when my cellphone vibrate. No, I didn't feel it. I heard it.  

I'm a ninja.

Ah~ Ah~ Where are you now~ 

....

....

Brrrrrr.... (a/n um guys just imagine what it sounds like lol ;_;) 

OH.

I found it infront of me. I scowled.

Hesitation filled my mind while staring at the screen. 

It's Yoora. Ugh this girl is way too clingy. 

Holding it close to my ear, "What do you want.. " I said.

I'm not asking. My tone is different. Like you know, you expect that she needs something from you again. 

"Jaejoong ah~" 

"What."

"I love you."

"Okay." 

.....

....

....

Silence. She didn't answer it. THIS HAPPENED FOR THE FIRST TIME. 

Normally, she would keep on calling me and say I love you until I say I love her too. She's desperate for my love. 

Hey, I'm not saying this because I know you fangirls want me, but seriously this woman is different.

"Yoora if you are bored again I can---"

"JAEJOON!" 

My eyes flicked upon hearing that name. Did I hear it wrong? Jaejoon? Is that Kyla's voice? 

"Why are you calling me I said--"

"NO JAEJOO--hmmpffff.."

I raised my right eyebrow. "Huh? What? Kyla? Is that you? " 

Nobody calls me Jaejoon except for her, remember? And that voice ..

My eyes widened and held the phone tightly. "Kyla? Kyla Park? Yah Park Ara!" 

Yoora let out a dark laugh. Yes, I know it's her. Way too obvious. 

Her voice is like a chicken, you know? When she laughs it's like you listen to a whale giving birth. I'm serious. 

" AHN YOORA WHAT DO YOU NEED RIGHT NOW?" I exclaimed over the phone.

She laughed again. Ugh. I felt a tingling sensation inside my ears. Seriously.

"Hey, hey relax. I did nothing to her, well except for tying her up."  She hummed. 

My blood is boiling. I would really burn this girl alive if I'm going to see her. 

"What do you ing what Ahn Yoora. Do you want to get killed by my own hands." 

"I told you to relax. Well, I just want to teach this girl some manners. " 

I grunted. "WHAT ING MANNERS. SHE'S A GREAT GIRL. YOU DON'T NEED TO DO THAT." I screamed the out of my voice. My head is like being drilled in. I just want to tear my hair off.  

If my mom wasn't an old ambitious woman, I wouldn't be with this girl at all. And our CEO. Ughhhhhhh. Lee Soo Man, gajimaaaaaaaa.

Fate, y u no be nicer to y badass Kim Jaejoong. 

I took a peek at everyone. Their eyes are glued on me, obviously waiting for what will the result of this nonsense conversation. Um, if it's Kyla, then it has sense. 

"Okay, if you really like this girl, you must prove it. Go by yourself here, no policemen, and get her and beat my men out. I just want to see if Park Ara made some good things about your life. I'm going to text you the location." After that, she laughed once again. This time, there are other voices. Men, yep. 

My God. A .

I was about to say something but suddenly the line went dead. Disappointed and mad, I just waited for her text. 

"What happened Jaejoong? Why are you red?" Changmin asked with a trace of worry in his voice and touched my cheeks. I gently swat his hands away and pushed one cheek up. "Yoora. Kyla. Get it?" I sighed and slapped my forehead.

Changmin made an 'o' with his mouth and  put his hand on my shoulder. "You need a hand, bro?" 

I tapped my chin and looked up the ceiling, and back to him.

"I'm going alone...but..hmm.."

Why not? It's not like she's going to know about it.

 

 

 

***

HIII. It's been a long time! OMG. 
I'm so busy and lazy to update because I thought nobody is reading...

AND THIS GOT 2K VIEWS I CAN'T  HELP ME GUYS. 
Thank for the support everyone! I feel so touched about this.

 

;3; Really, thank you everyone. 

I'll try my best to update every now and then, and...

well, expand my vocabulary LOL.

I love you subsiees!
Subsiees. Um, you know, subscribers.

And viewers, who checks this out everynow and then.

 

//I purposely made the chapter short because running out of ideas//