Meeting Kim Jaejoong .

Kim Jaejoong , My Dream Star .

I pursed my lips . Where the hell I am ?

I wished I went with my Auntie Minjung so I won't be confused . Argh , what is wrong with me ?

I think I'm lost . But no matter how many times I rechecked the address my aunt gave me , I still ended up at this place . I looked at the building again . It's plain . Is she sure this is the main building ? I mean , it's impossible they will use that building because they hold the most successful artists . It even looked like an empty building on the outside .

I pulled my cellphone out of my pocket and called Auntie . It rang several times before she answered it . 

"Uh , Auntie , Am I lost or you are really working in this building that looks plain and I think it's full of ghost here ." I said . 

She laughed before answering "Yes , just come in . Jobs are piled up . And , I just said to Lee Soo Man that you are punctual and active . So be here or else .." 

Her last words make me nervous and happy at the same time . I'll be working SM Entertainment . Ha . It's cool right ? 

"Just ask the guard for the directions ." And then she hung up .

She didn't even gave me a time to react . Bish . 

I entered the building and asked the guard . I can ask for directions in Korean but , I'm looking stupid while staring at him . Yeah , I can understand a few , but you know my problem . He even thought I was scouted or will audition . 

I turned to the directions the guard told me . Well , uh . This is what I did . I grabbed my notebook where I listed a lot of Korean words so , problem solved . Hihi . 

I stopped when I saw an elevator . Two elevators . Gulp . I turned my head left and right . I want someone to be with me in the elevator . But the corridor was depleted . No choice . I pressed the open button and the elevator opened . 

I entered the elevator and I saw someone entered it too and he bumped on me without saying sorry . Where the hell this penguin came from . He . At least someone is here .

 I'm keeping my head down because , I'm so scared of riding elevators . No , some accident happened last year so .. 

I pressed 4th floor and the elevator moved . Me and this man were quiet . But his perfume is intoxicating me . 

I took a peek at him . His nose is really sharp , his face is full of perfection . And what--

What the . Am I delusional or it's really Jung Yunho with me? No . Yes . No . I rubbed my eyes . Yes . Again . No . Again . Yes . But  I am inside SM Entertainment so... 

I should shut up . I just have that fangirl feel , well you know . Teehee.

I removed my eyes from him and just waited for the elevator to open . I feel my body trembling as the elevator going up.

lalala...

....

...

..

.

Awkward.

I keep on tapping my shoes on the floor because I'm so aware of this man . He's kinda e or something . 

TADA! 

The elevator finally opened .

I ran outside the elevator while that 'e' calmly went out . He was wearing jeans and shirt with sunglasses on .

I looked up . There is no sun here . Just plain white lights .

I shaked my head . Too much stress. 

Okay , which way should I take?"

It was a spacious floor. With two ways . Multiple doors . And one room with just mirrors as walls.

"I'm just behind you . And don't drool over him ." 

I turned around to see my auntie smiling widely . I smiled back and hugged her . 

"Leh , auntie this building is kinda awesome at inside. And who-" 

"That's Jung Yunho dear, I thought you like Dong Bang Shin Ki ? You even don't know their presence!" My auntie replied.

Are you kidding me? Oh my , Is that really Yunho? Or Pooh? Or Lily Yunho? or Leader Jung?

Somebody please kill me right now with my stupidity. I knew it was him . 

"Oh and by the way , this is Seori . She is a hairstylist . " 

I smiled and bowed . "Yah , she is too beautiful . Why don't you let her audition?" Seori commented .

"She dislikes stages ." And they both laughed .

She keeps on talking while we are touring around the building . I see alot of Girls' Generation , SHINee , Super Junior , F(X) and .. well .. DBSK posters . 

Not posters . Big pictures . 

I met Lee So Man . He said I'm too pretty to get this all-around girl title . I should audition instead . I really want to , but I'm scared of bright lights , loud sounds and screams and well , haters . 

After touring , I wandered my eyes around . I notice some of models were now looking at me now . I just shrugged .

----------------------------------

"You said I was ing pretty to be ordered around , but you are the first one to give an errand to me ." I whispered to myself while carefully holding the two cups of iced coffee. It turned out to be that girl is no ordinary employee but a handler like Auntie . She asked me to buy iced coffee for those two Taiwanese people . 

I ran until I bumped on someone. The iced coffee . I looked up and behold ,

.

..

...

"Jaejoon?" I said , mouth wide open . 

He frowned . "You again?" He replied in an arrogant voice.

I didn't replied to him anymore , I just looked down at my t-shirt. MY WHITE T-SHIRT.

Unlucky day for me.

"Replace this coffees for me." I just said and tapped my foot.

 "Seriously ? Who do you think you are?" 

"The girl you just bumped into." Sarcasm always wins.

"Okay okay , Just shut up and use this so you can wipe that away." He handed me a towel. Told ya.

But it's suprising to give me that towel eh ..  OH MYY

I can see my s . THIS

Wipe wipe wipe ..

Wipe . 

Wipe .

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Jaejoong is still infront of me. Staring. 

"What the hell-"

"What?"

"I thought you are going to replace the coffees~!"

Jaejoong made an innocent face. "You didn't tell me about it."

I pushed him away. "YAH! Just go outside and buy." I pushed him until he reached near the entrance door. "And stop staring. It's awkward."

Jaejoong laughed. "Ha. You like me. Okay okay , Shut up and sit there and wipe that away. It's sticky when it dries."

After that , he went out. The guard was looking at me like 'Seriously?'

I sneered and sat near the comfort room. Agh it's sticky.

Minutes later , Jaejoong arrived . Holding the cups. 

"Here is it ." He said with a geeky smile.

Omo , he looks so familiar . I can't help but giggle.

He looked at me with a confused face. "What are you laughing at?"

I looked down , holding my cheeks from too much embarassment. "Nothing. You just look funny."

"Um okay.." He still have the raised eyebrow. "Get this cups .." 

I stood up and grabbed the cups. I was about to leave but he grabbed my arm but his another arm is inside his bag.

"What do you need?" I asked. 

"...THIS!"

He handed my a big blue sweater. With words "JeJe" written in Hangul. Wih a picture of elephant. 

"What I'm-"

"Wear it."

"But-"

"JUST WEAR IT. I know you are sticky .. And you look funny because .. just look down." He said while walking away from me.

"Okay ." 

-----------------------------------------------------

"Here is it Auntie. Sorry for the delay." 

Auntie smiled ."It's okay. But whose sweater you are wearing?" 

"Um , it's .. just a sweater. Don't ask me about it."

"Okay .. but it looks familiar though."

Then she handed it to the impatient Taiwanese people.

"Oh Jaejoong. Thank God you are here." 

I turned around . Why the hell I always see him.

Jaejoon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

asdfghjkl;' THANK MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS FOR WAITING ! I'm so sorry for not updating for 4 months straight O_O