Strong Heart 2

Kim Jaejoong , My Dream Star .

"B-but, I don't want to. I just want--"

"What do you want? To get closer with DBSK?" 

I shook my head rapidly. "A-aniyo, I just love this job and-"

"How come you loved this job? An assistant loving her job? Or maybe loving the company they give-"

"NO!" I shouted.

Sooman was caught-off-guard. I enlarged my eyes and stood up. "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that." I bowed several times.

What in the world I have done. 

He sighed. "What is your legal reason?"

I looked down. "I don't like performing. I've already had enough of haters here in this company. It's just that, I have more chances of having friends being an assistant than being an idol."

I need to deny. I know it's a stupid reason but...

"What do you mean friends? Idols?" He asked again.

I looked to my side. Old man. 

"No. "

"Then what?"

"Real friends."

"What?" And then he laughed hysterically. 

I raised my eyebrows. What's so funny about that? I looked to him again, he looks like he is suffocating from too much laughter.

"You can never find real friends in this kind of world, dear." He commented, still laughing.

I stared at him, mouth slightly agape. 

"The entertainment world has no real friends. They are just there for your fame, money or even your body. Not only that, there are countless things too. I can't name them all though."

Still, Sooman should get to reality. He can't just order his people for money.

And the 'dear' part is creepy. 

Seriously, I never had real friends except for Sami. And..........aliens. You know.

"So what's your answer?" He put his face closer and crossed his hands over the table. 

...

.....

Should I become an idol? 

.......

.........

Then a knock filled the room causing me to jump a little because I was thinking hard. I looked back to see Auntie, looking at us weirdly. I smiled with eyes on the side. I mouthed 'Please'. She tilted her head a little, meaning she already knew what she needs to do. But something is different.

"Kyla, your father is here. He wants to talk to you, now. Sorry sajangnim, her father is fuming mad right now. Can I borrow her for a sec?" Auntie said with a serious face. 

I was so surprised. What is he doing here? Is he supposed to be going here after a year? What is he going to do now? He is going to make me go back to States again. Aish.

"Auntie, you are not joking right?" 

She shook her head rapidly. "He's in your house. You better get there fast or he might burn the place down." She just commented and I immediately came to her side. I bowed at Lee Sooman. "I'm so sorry, sajangnim, but this is urgent. I tell my answer in a weeks time. Please?" I pleaded. 

He just sighed and shrugged. "Yeah sure, go now."

(a/n wooshoo! Let's skip things to the outside LOL I don't know what scenario should I put up)

*At the parking lot*

"Auntie, why are you in  hurry? It's Appa, I can handle him." I said, while holding her shoulders.

Then I heard a scary chuckle of a man. I looked around and saw no one. 

Auntie faced me with a look that almost kill me. She doesn't do this to me, ever. She loves me so much. 

I'm sure about that.

"A-auntie, what's with you?" I asked, very scared. Because she is really strange. I don't know what's with her, but I think

It's not Auntie.

"Take her now." 

I gave her a questioning look. "What? Take her? Who?" 

I don't know what's happening right now. I must run. I must run away from this man. This man suddenly flicked his head, looking behind me. I was about to look back and then suddenly, someone just grabbed me and put a cloth-like thing on my face. 

My eyes enlarged. "Who the are you people?" I shouted while I struggled from their strong holds. Two men are holding my arms while someone is back-hugging me, I don't know if he's a man or a woman that's flat-chested but I'm pretty sure it's a man. 

"What in the world are you doing you dumba-a-asses.........."

Then suddenly, my body felt so heavy. They gave me a sedative. I knew it.

And then, I collapsed. This one guy carried me on his back. And then they all proceeded to go a black looking van. I'm not sure because you know, my eyesight. I dropped my glasses after they carried me.

Is this really the world I want to live?

The idol world that I once wished?

I never wanted this.

I'm quitting.

"You are so stupid to do that, Kyla Park."

The last faint sentences I heard before falling into darkness.

Jaejoong's POV

"Yah, Auntie! Where is Kyla?" I asked. Because she should be here with our donuts. Agh. I'm hungry. 

Auntie gave me a teasing look. "Why do you need her? Are you missing her already?" 

Everyone made noises and someone even whistled. Now, seriously? 

But....just a little. A little.

I looked to them, putting an annoyed face. "A-aniyo! Why would I miss that alien-type of girl? I need my donuts."

I'm a good actor, I can handle this....I can handle this....

Auntie raised her right eyebrow and scoffed. "Explain why Kyla's back is your wallpaper." 

My mouth was agape, and I was totally shocked. What in the world?!?!? How they knew about that..

"A-ah-ahh....it's because it's funny looking! Look at her, she's standing while putting that constipated face and then that ...WAIT NO--"

"WE GET IT JAEJOONG. WE GET IT NOW." Changmin shouted. 

Aish.

"Please, just stop it guys! I don't have a crush on her okay? It's just---"

Everyone laughed so hard while clapping their hands. And the whistling came again. I saw Yunho laughing too. Weirdo.

"W-what? N-no! I-I don't like her! Ugh." I stormed out of the room because of too much annoyance. 

Now I know how it feels to be teased to somebody.

Yunho's POV

"Geez, is he even an actor. " I commented while looking at the open door where Jaejoong went out. Auntie gave me a look.

"You know, Yunho, stop hiding your feelings." She said while patting my head. "Let it go."

I looked at her strangely. "Bwoh? Aniyo! I just liked her once, and knowing Jaejoong likes her, I guess I can stop myself." I said while shrugging.

Seriously, If my friend likes her, I'll just back off. You know, boys' 'dibs' system.  

"Aren't you the first one who liked her?" Yoochun suddenly asked out of the blue.

I looked at him with a weird face. "Uh, yeah?"

"So, Jaejoong is the one who must back off right?" 

I was still at Yoochun's question. The boy's got a point.

"But, I don't want to interfere their love story. Besides, Kyla likes Jaejoong too."

Yoochun nodded several times. "I see. But still--"

"I don't want to hear it, okay? I trust Jaejoong and he is my friend." 

They sighed. "Yunho is being a dramatic king again. Sad life of a leader." Junsu just commented, causing a ruckus.

We just keep on teasing Yunho while laughing until we saw Auntie's worried face. 

"What is it Auntie?" Changmin asked. 

"I can't contact Kyla. It's really unusual of her because she has her phone all the times."

I looked at her with a smiling face. "Maybe she just left it or something, right?"

Auntie shook her head. "No! She will always hold her phone. It's the least thing she will forget."

We all stood up and tried to calm her down for 10 minutes. 10 MINUTES.

She is really worried at her. 

"You guys, I don't want to tell you this because I don't want you to worry too but, Kyla's been receiving alot of threats already." After saying that, she slapped her own forehead and sat on a chair, sighing.

We all gasped. 

She's in danger while we are talking. 

No. Erase that.

I should do something. RIGHT NOW.

"Sasaeng fans." 

Changmin just commented and grabbed his phone and called the police.

"Hey, maybe she's just charging her phone or something?" Yoochun asked.

Junsu whacked him with a random magazine. "How stupid could you get? It's better to be sure!"

Yoochun pouted. "What the? What do you think you just did? It's just that--"

"JUST SHUT UP ALREADY YOOCHUN." I, Changmin, and Junsu yelled while calling the police and Kyla.

"Um okay..." He just replied and sulked to his seat.

***

Hiyaaah! 

OTL Your nice comments are making me cry ;A;

Thank you so much for commenting and supporting this story T__T

My school year is about to start but I guess I can update more

because I have inspirations iny my English class YAYYYYYY

//bows 90-degrees// Thank you so much!<333