Jaejoong and Yoora.

Kim Jaejoong , My Dream Star .

Jaejoong's POV

Fear was written all over her face, yet she still smiled after seeing my prescence. Tears were rolling down, and she mouthed 'You actually came, you little bastard. Thank you.. ' and sighed deeply, not removing those chocolate brown eyes on me.

I chuckled and gave her a thumbs up. However, the man in front of her seems...Taejun.

God, what is that man doing here.

Taejun saw me looking directly at her and smirked, "Oh hey, Kim Jaejoong. What's up?" He asked. 

I rolled my eyes, "The roof, I guess?" I replied, putting the helmet on top of the motorcycle. 

Taejun laughed. "Maybe your heart was about to pop out when you knew you were riding something like that, and you are going to save someone like her?" 

"She's not just someone."

"I know, I raised her like my little sister."

I looked back at him with shocked expression, "What? Taejun you can be funny at some--"

Kyla cleared . "He used to teach me how to act when I took Theatre Arts.." She replies softly.

EH?

...

...

...

"Ah, okay then." I said, while trying to remove the face.

"You are not surprised or anything?" She asks, obviously the one who is kind of curious because of my emotionless face.

I shook my head casually. "Nope." I replied, but still traces of nervousness in it.

"Yes you are shocked."

"No I'm not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Ye-"

"STOP THIS NONSENSE." 

I breathed heavily and looked at her. "Ahn Yoora-"

Yoora flirtatiously flipped her hair and swayed her hips, with the sound of high feels echoing around the whole warehouse. She approached me, her lips like she didn't ate a meal before going here.

Yoora slowly coiled her delicate arms around my neck. I abruptly pushed her away from me and tapped my feet. She smirked and gently shrugged, "What do you need?" She asks mischieviously, and twirled her fingers around my face. 

"I have no time for this." I replied coldly and grabber her wrist tightly. Yoora frowned because of hurt, and carelessly dropped the gun she has been holding the whole time. I was caught off guard, my lips in a feverish thought.

This alarmed her dogs, as they pointed all of their guns at me.

"Don't hurt her, or else I will kill you.." Taejun ordered me.

Yoora smiled and parted a little. "You better do." 

I looked to the side of my eye. "I came here because of Kyla, and not for this." I glanced in disbelief and blew my bangs that cover half of my face. I violently dropped her arm and stood silently. 

She patted my cheek and lightly pecked it. I made a face of disgust and she chuckled, "Wow, I don't remember the last time you actually enjoyed my kisses." Yoora commented on while watching my face drowned in sweat. 

I could almost hear Kyla's sighs of disapproval, because since from the start, she was really, REALLY against Ahn Yoora. 

Even before becoming our assistant, I already saw her posts (but never told her. She was one of my favorite fans because of her witty remarks) about me and Yoora. She knew what Yoora was like. A beautiful, stick lady with a ing messed up attitude and life. 

She once said that she used to be a fan of Yoora, but when she met her personally, Yoora smirked and just rolled her eyes.

I don't know if I should call her creepy.

"So what's the call?" I asked very seriously. 

Yoora whistled and looked at her fingers with adore. "Hmm~ You know, I only did this for fun. I have no plans of killing her whatsoever.." 

I clenched my fists. "What the --"

"..and I want to kill you instead." 

Even before I could respond, Yoora pointed the gun at me, with a devilish smile and dark eyes. I backed away slowly, with a shocked expression. 

"Yoora, this wasn't the plan!" Taejun shouted from behind. 

We continued to stare at each other, with both desires to kill the other.

..

...

....

Oh, oh, oh, oh! ppareul saranghae~

Ah,ah,ah ah, mahni mahni hae!

Hey oppa! You got a message! 

Yoona's voice echoed.

I felt my phone vibrating as we all listened to my ringtone. Yoora was staring with her jaws agape, Taejun with the same expression, and Kyla frowning and shaking her head. 

One of the guards was smiling. I wondered if he was a fan of SNSD.

"You never changed your message tone since we met.." Kyla commented weakly and smiled, earning her dagger looks from Yoora.

I whipped it out and looked who was calling. Changmin.

He always take time to decide ugh.

I awkwardly pointed to my phone as I took it out. "Can I answer this? Since this is my manager and all..." I lied.

Yoora raised her eyebrows with a judging face and lowered the gun. "Yeah sure..J-just don't tell them where are we..." 

I twisted and answered the call. "What do you need, manager-nim?" I asked, emphasizing the word manager-nim for the caller to get what I am portraying.

Changmin laughed softly. "Hey, stupid Jaejoong, we are outside right now. Do you want us--"

"NO." I cut him off, after hearing the stupid one, and well of course the last sentence.

"But we are being eaten alive by mosquitoes!" He complained.

"Is it my fault? You said you are going to think about it!"

I heard Changmin hiss. "You are really stupid! You know I would never leave you hanging..."

Hearing this from him, is really new. I mean, he only needed me for food.

I smiled over the phone and chuckled. "Yeah sure. I'm just going to bururu about it okay?"

Bururu means 'signal' in our dictionary. You know when people fart...(?)

"Huh?"

"..  I know you know it manager-nim." 

...

....

.......

It took him full 3 seconds to finally get what I am saying. "OH YEAH SURE. Oh well, I'm pretty busy with stuffs here. Bye Mosquijoong!" (a/n Mosquito + Jaejoong LOL)

I was about to say " off Changbull (a/n Changmin + Bull omg I'm giving them too many weird nicknames)"  But the line went dead.

I huffed loudly and faced them once again, keeping my phone safe in my pocket. 

"What did he say?" Yoora's face greeted me.

I tilted my head and shrugged. "He needs me right now, but well."

Yoora raised an eyebrow with suspicion. "What is bururu?" She asked very curiously.

"Bururu? I think you have misheard it. I said, bring." I looked back at her with the same face. Pretending with an utterly confused face. 

To my surprise, she bought it and shrugged. Yoora paused for a moment and huffed. 

Yoora suddenly changed to a very calm face. (which I used to like about her. USED TO). 

Wait what is happening to her.

"Pffft. I'm bored." She said while throwing the gun to Taejun and sat on one of the chairs scattered. Taejun freaked out while trying to balance the gun in his hands, and I mentally laughed at his state.

Yoora silently sat and stared somewhere, with that innocent face of hers. I blinked at her random change of mood.

Ohh.. That's not weird of her. 

I remember all when we were both trainees, and she was bubbly and very happy even on smallest of things, like biking, drinking coffee, and even winning on arcades. Her mood would instantly lift when we are together, drinking bubble teas, or maybe, just hanging out. 

I would say, she would be the simplest girl in the world. Then suddenly 

But after she debuted, wait I mean, after her real parents appeared, she changed into dirty, spoiled .

I don't know, maybe her parents wants her to be that way?

I scratched my head and wiped all of these thoughts. I shouldn't be thinking these things at this situation.

"Talk to Kyla for a moment, bleh. I feel tired all of a sudden." She stood up and commanded for her dogs to come, obviously telling them to follow her and leave us alone. 

I smiled a little at her gesture.

She still has the old Ahn-- I mean, Shin Yoora in her.

***

tumblr_lfx2rfBEDP1qcv3eco1_400.gif

OMG FINALLY . Is it good. ._.

tumblr_lk4pi5V07Z1qeflcro1_400.gif
LOL THE JAMES BOND ONE IS LIKE..
THE NEXT CHAPTER?

I told you, I at writing action fics lmao.

tumblr_liwf5bWWee1qcar0lo1_250.gif

Or maybe, ..

I will twist things a little ;) /jumps excitedly/

tumblr_meqpjxEpn81rtgg2wo1_250.gif

Honestly, I never knew who was his favorite in SNSD..

So I put Yoona. You know, The most popular..?

yoona_gif_by_eventheheavensweep-d4wb0sr.

I THINK SHE IS PRETTY OKAY. Don't kill me Yoona stans T____T

ibcC5kwMRL70pT.gif

I'm jealous of what I wrote okay. 

image

And oh by the way,

Christmas Vacation is coming! Which means more updates YAY.
I took a whole month finishing this thing lmao. 
BECAUSE OF SCHOOL T_____T

tumblr_lr688oO5i41qfakbgo1_500.gif

 

WELL SINCE IT'S ONLY A WEEK BEFORE VACATION,
I'll try to update more! ^_^

/dances dougie for subscribers and loyal silent readers/

tumblr_mdzh6pw7MA1rb7rs0o6_r1_250.gif
 

Wait, I almost forgot exams are coming up OTL

tumblr_ljebjnbIyG1qzf4bro1_500.gif

But oh well, as I said, I will try :D
 

THANK YOU MY LOVELY READERS OMG /rolls away sobbing/

image

Until the next update! <3<3<3

tumblr_ledkatTzTR1qzjj6eo1_500.gif
 

Author-nim signing off :D

tumblr_lqlljlilRF1qdmfo5o2_500.gif

TOO MUCH GIFS OTL