A job that changed our lives forever .

Kim Jaejoong , My Dream Star .

I was sitting lazily on the sofa  , staring at the ceiling while hugging a throw pillow . Life is really unpredictable . I was supposed to be at the office at that time , but look at me . I look like a koala . 

"Why now ..?" I whispered .

I heard the lock turn . Even it's a thief , kidnappers or whatever in between , I don't care . The door opened and my Aunt Minjung came . Suprise was written all over her face . 

"Oh Kyla , why didn't you went to your job today? Are you sick ?" She asked and sat on the one seater couch . 

Actually , that house was from her so she takes a look every now and then . The house was beautiful . I can't say it's a mansion like ours , but you can say the owner is not someone to laugh at . 

She is a handler of different artists here in Korea . It's already been years since my Aunt is in SM Entertainment , one of the biggest agencies here . I think she already held the most popular and successful artist . Others became drama actors too . I usually go with my aunt to SMent , but I don't enter the building because , fangirls are never allowed to enter . He . But seriously, she started working here when SM Ent opened its doors for trainees . 

My aunt is really busy so she is always not home . Sometimes , it is always midnight when she goes home . I actually believed it was the reason why my aunt is still single at forty . 

"Auntie .." I droned . 

"Why?"

"I don't have a job anymore ." I claimed .

"What ? Why ?" 

"My boss fired me yesterday," I complained .

She was not here days ago and she can't call her because she was with Girls' Generation , for an out-of-town music video shoot . She is the only one I can tell what is happening to my life .

"Don't tell me you did something stupid in your job ?"

"Nothing Auntie , Nothing !" I denied . 

"Then , why are you fired ?"

I sighed . "I rejected him." 

Her one eyebrow raised . "What ? He is an idiot ."

"Yeah," I laid down my head on the armrest . 

Tomorrow morning after the night when I introduced my "boyfriend" to my boss , I was really happy when I came to work . But when Sat came , he called me .

My first impressions were correct . He really had this bad attitude . He just fired me without any notice because he knew that he didn't have any hope to get me . Heh . 

He even said that I'm a playgirl . What the hell . 

I didn't even begged him . I immediately get all my things I left and went out of the office with a smile . I mocked by puckering my lips while looking at him . Heh . I think he was so ashamed because my "boyfriend" is way handsome than him .

I stoppped myself . Why the hell I like that idea ? It was only a bluff . He just helped me . 

Then his handsome face materialized in my mind . His tantalizing eyes , his sensual lips . But , why do I feel he is so familiar ? I feel like I saw him before . 

I suddenly felt my cheeks burning when I remembered his lips crashed with mine . I don't know what spirit came into me that made me do that stupidity . That's wrong for the whole woman race . I'm so stupid ! 

I felt my cheeks flush again when I realized Jaejoon was in fact my first kiss . Don't get me wrong , I never kissed my ex-boyfriend before . I was too young then . 

Ahh , Life .

"Why is your cheek red ? Do you have a fever ?" Auntie asked worriedly .

I quickly covered my face with a pillow . "I'm okay Auntie, it's just that I'm so mad ." I put an angry voice to make it sound more true . 

"It's totally good so you can keep away yourself from him . I feel that , he is a ert." She commented . 

Her aunt saw him when Sat once forced me to accompany me . Good thing that Auntie was in the house , waiting for me . I didn't trust the thought of him being alone with me . 

"Right." 

"And , if you stayed a little longer , you might get ." 

Eww .. This is gross . Change topic .

"Eh , Auntie , I really need a job . "

Auntie Jing didn't replied . 

"Please give me a job , Auntie ." I requested . 

"Audition ." She suggested . 

"I don't like that . Any work will do , just don't make me an idol ."

"Then what kind of job I will give to you ?" 

"I will do anything . Promise ." I sat straight to emphasize my willingness to do anything . 

"Uh , just go home !" She stood up and went to the kitchen .

I followed her .

"I don't want to get back in US again . Boring ." I rolled my eyes while making air signs .

"You won't be bored if you will help your parents ." 

"It's boring there ! You know I really don't like managing a company or whatever . I'm the youngest one so why do I need to manage it if I already have such intelligent brother and sister ?"

I remember being called 'useless' by my parents . They said that I must be like my siblings . Oh come on . 

My aunt faced me with a goofy expression on her face . "If your parents heard you , you know what will do to you . "

"I have nothing against my parents , except for calling me useless ." I saw my aunt's face became serious .

"So , Auntie , are you going to give me a job ? It's my dream to handle artists since my childhood . It's my chance to make it true !" I changed the topic and made my voice a little eager .

She shook her head . " Hay ,  yeah . But ..." I saw stopping herself to smile . 

"But what ?"

"You'll have the most amazing position ." 

"What?"

"An errand girl !"

I scoffed . "Auntie , it's okay ! I'm not that picky ." I smiled with my eyes to show my assurance . 

"Aish . I don't know why I accepted you ." She complained and turned her back to me. 

I approached her and hugged her tightly . "Because you love me Auntie ." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

There ! I updated a chapter . So , that will be the start of Jae and Kyla's love story .

Heh ! Kyla will work in SM Entertainment . 

I'm going on hiatus so I updated . I'm going on a family trip ! 

Bye guys ! I'll miss you !

 

P.S. Anybody want to make me a poster while I'm away ? LOL . Thanks !