Moment of truth.

Kim Jaejoong , My Dream Star .

Jaejoong's POV

Thank you Yoora, for this awesome moment. You never changed then. I guess I am right.

I calmly approached her and pinched her nose. "Uh, hey?" I lightly poked her cheek and she lifted her head up. 

She pouted and looked at me with a gleaming face.

"I never thought you would actually save me, do you like me that much?" She asked with a slightly different tone, with no shame at all.

I raised an eyebrow and scoffed, "What the are you saying? Did she knock your head too much?" I asked, hiding the nervousness in my voice.

Kyla shook her head weakly and smiled, "Hey, I was joking. But seriously, thank you very much." 

I just smiled back and ruffled her already messy hair, "It's nothing you little stupid girl."

Actually, I'm counting my heartbeats per minute right now. What if she actually finds out that I like her very much, that I am even willing to sacrifice my own life? Wait, isn't that love already? I don't understand this.

Yes, we only met for a short time, yet she has all the qualities I like.

She maybe cold at first, but she has a big heart of fluffiness. Full of rainbows and pegasus. Awww. 

Should I describer her? Uhh, beautiful, talented, great personality and body? I mean like, I'm not a pevert but.... just refer to the word perfection.

OH GOD I AM BECOMING CHEESY. HELP ME.

This is so unlike of me. Getting all mushy over a girl.

Wait, when did I ever start liking her anyways?

*flashback* 

"Jaejoon?" Someone whispered and sat beside me.

My face lightened up hearing her voice. She's definitely in a good mood today.

 I immediately turned around and smiled widely, "Hey Ara!" I sang. And she waved and smiled back. "Why the sudden appearance?" 

"I'm bored and I want to talk to you." She replied. THIS IS A MIRACLE. 

"Oh well, go on." I said, pretending not to care and continued what I am doing.

She pouted and blew her side bangs, making it puffy. "You know, when I didn't meet you guys yet, I was so curious at about how an idol life is going, and now it's scaring me." She complained and winced, obviously not liking the idea of living with idols and do everything just to make them satisfied.

I furrowed my brows and flicked her forehead. "If you keep on saying things like that, you shouldn't have accepted this job at the first place." 

Kyla hissed and patted her forehead. "Babo Jaejoong! My skin is really sensitive you know..And I don't want to go home. States is boring." She looked away, staring blankly at space. She drew invisible lines using her fingers in front of me. 

"What? Isn't it fun to live there? I mean cool people live there.." I replied innocently, and continued composing songs. 

Kyla spat. "NOOOOOO. You just go around, shop, go to parks, yeah. Just like Korea. But it's more fun here, to be honest." She blinked and rested her head on the table, looking at the papers I'm writing at.

I blinked and looked back at her. "Really? Because SM is planning to start a world tour, including USA. I think..Los Angeles? Or some other states..." 

She took a time to finally realize what I am saying since she was really busy studying what I am writing." That's beautiful....--EHHHH? How come I never knew about this?" She gaped at me with wide eyes.

Scratching my head, I shrugged and drew random spirals on the paper unconsciously. "Uhh, because you were half-asleep when we told you? I think you were drunk." 

She sat up straight and looked at me closely. "DRUNK? But I never got drunk! What is this." She leaned more and inspected my eyes. "This is so impossible, I have a strong stomach you know. Even I just started drinking. And when did this happen?" 

I rolled my eyes and pushed her face away. "Tch, man. Why would I lie to a drunkard like you. You drank up all the 5 soju bottles there. And we thought you weren't drunk because you are so serious and was talking about some random memories of your childhood. And yeah, it was some random night..Changmin's birthday?" I casually said and continued doodling, looking away from her.

She gave a shocked expression. "OH MY GOD. What did I say?"

I lightly tapped my chin with the pen. "I think there was one thing you said that you pooped everywhere. Even outside?" I replied, holding the laughter I am going to burst any moment. 

"OH ." She cursed loudly and rammed her head on the table, before sitting properly again and looking me straight in the eye.. "Okay, okay. Let's pretend--"

"Nope we can't. We heard them all." I flinched and laughed at her image.  She bit her lip and blushed madly. 

Kyla flailed her arms in the air and squealed. "Okay, okay. Just tell me about the details!"

"Call me oppa first and act cutely." I demanded and smirked. Kyla was taken aback by this, and her bubbly mood was suddenly replaced by a dark, intimadating aura. "No." 

"Why?" But she didn't reply. I huffed and rolled my eyes.

Okay, no choice then.

I pouted and leaned back to her. "Yah~~ Bbuing bbuing! Please do it for Jaejoongie~!" And rubbed my fist against my cheek. Her ears perked up, and she let out a big, loud laugh. 

It seems like the sun literally  came out of while she is laughing. 

"Yah! Don't laugh. I took alot of effort to do that just for you!" I felt my embarrassment boiling inside me. I stared at her intensely and actually waited for her to stop laughing. Once she realizes that I was keeping my eyes on her, she coughed and tried to regain her composure. 

"Fine, let's play rock-paper-scissors first." 

I nodded, smirking at the thought at how I am good at this game.
 
"Rock, paper, scissors!" 
 
I got the first point..and then the second point...
 
I smirked. It seems like she is beginning to get anxious because it's evident on her face.
 
"Rock, paper, scissors~ Rock, paper...."
 
"PAPER!"
"SCISSORS!"
 
"I WON!" I shouted at her face and pumped my fist into the air, while she is sighing at how bad she is actually at games. Kyla dropped her arms lazily and huffed. "Ugh, I am not going to play games with you guys anymore." She murmured. 
 
Sticking my tongue out, I took out my phone and set it into camera mode. She massaged her temples and did an "are-you-ing-kidding-me-right-now?" face. I just nodded and raised an eyebrow. She sighed and sat straight once again.

Kyla was putting a constipated face at first, then it changed into a bright, sunny one and actually did an aegyo. 

"Bbuing bbuing Jaejoong oppa!" She said cutely, blushing madly. I don't know if she actually shone or the light was too bright but her face lightened up a little. Or maybe my eyes became white. 

I almost died. I took a picture of it in an instant. I think the room will be flooded with my blood.

*flashback ends* 

"OH THAT'S WHERE THE BBUING BBUING PICTURE CAME FROM!" I blurted out after trying to remember how I liked her. Kyla looked at him through the slits of her eye and tilted her head a little to the side. "What? What does it have to do with what I am saying right now?" She asked.

Oops. She was talking the whole I was rummaging through my memory.

I gulped and closed her eyes using my hands. "Nothing, nothing. Just shut up for a while." I responded with a slight smile and watched her fast breathing and how she was clasped against the wall with all her hands and feet tied up. Her face was all covered in mud, and she is soaking wet from water and sweat. Her wrists have bruises, evidence of being here for hours already.

Yet she still looked beautiful. 

I caressed her cheeks and felt a tear drop from my face. How can people do this to her? I mean, she's such a innocent woman. She doesn't know anything of this. Well maybe..but she's just a string of failure. Ha.

Kyla felt this and she opened her eyes once again slowly, and widened when she saw my crying face. "What's wrong?" She asked with concern, and tried to move but she can't. She struggled once again but she still failed. Kyla groaned and looked at me with sad eyes. "I can't take them off. I am--"

"Sssh." I covered and smiled. "Hmm, knock knock?" I said while wiping the tear from my face, trying to avoid the topic. She frowned and stared at me suspiciously. "Who's there?" She asked back, curiousity creeping up her face.

"Hmm, be my?" 

"Be my what?"

"Be my girl?"

....

......

She leaned closer, her eyelids almost closing. "What did you say?"  Ara says, with her beaming face. Then she bites her lip and mumbles something. 

Kyla's POV

"Be my girl?"

..

...

....

I shuddered. I heard it wrong right? I am misunderstanding right? Nope. It was a ing pick-up line to change the topic..right? 

"What did you say?" I asked.My body suddenly felt lighter and happier, like I was having an adrenaline rush. I feel like the heaven is taking me any moment. Is it end of the world already? Or maybe...yeah. He's just changing the topic. I need to be sure.

"If you are serious, then probably I would say yes... " I murmured and looked down. He raises his clean eyebrows and lifts and pulls my chin, making me face him a little closer.  My cheeks felt hot and harshly bit my tongue, stopping myself from saying anything dumb like..

I love you.

Wait,  I was kidding! I loved him as a fan... but I never thought...well. I, Kyla Park or Ara  Park, that swore that will never love somebody again suddenly fell in love with some random idol I thought I was obssesed, got turned off by his actions, disgusted by how he speaks, and feel like vomiting at how he interacts with people. He was so imperfect, ing imperfect. Huh? I'm not in love with him. Nope I'm not. I AM NOOOOOOT. Definitely not.

Maybe.

Wait, what's your brain saying? He is actually perfect? Nopeeeeee~ He's just a big ploop of mean, mean, and mean. D: Mosquijoong.

I laughed weakly and shook my head to get his hand away from my chin, "You, and your freaking pick-up lines. Stop switching. I was asking why you were crying, then suddenly a pick-up line? Lame." I said and lightly smiled at his confused and tired face. 

He scrunched his nose and sniffed. "Nope. I was serious. Do you think I am kidding around?" 

I pouted, annoyed yet extremely happy at his replies. "Huh, I know when Han Jaejoon is kidding." And laughed a little, secretly wincing because my stomach hurts. Jaejoong sneered. "Don't call me Han Jaejoon! Call me god Kim Jaejoong! And..oh. You seem....hungry."

Jaejoong seems to have noticed my wince, so he hurriedly searched for his pockets and pulled something wrapped in a plastic. I tightly shut my eyes again, stopping the loud rumbling of my stomach. Probably the acid is eating it already because I didn't eat for a day! 

He poked something crispy at my lips which smelled...very very. Delicious.

"Hey, hey. Park Ara. I have something right now... it's so so tasty...really tasty I can't.....it's for you~ It's from Jae's skies." He sang. It was kind of Mirotic, but well. (a/n Try to listen. It sounds...a little e_e)

Feeling weirded out and well, hungry, I hunched over and tried to bite it with my eyes closed. But knowing Jaejoong, I only ended up smashing my teeth together. 

I even heard the loud clashing and it shakened my head a little. I sighed heavily and opened my eyes again, giving dagger looks at him. Jaejoong chuckled a little, and pulled his hand away with his lips forming a heart shape and closed eyes. "WHY?" I screamed, feeling uncomfortable at the pose he is doing right now.

"Kiss me first. And well, say yes."

3rd Person's POV

Little did they know, there was someone or maybe some random peeps (Well I can't say anything) who was observing them since they started talking. And this hurts them too much.

Maybe he loves her. He is definitely glad.

Maybe she loves him back. She looks like she is having the time of her life.

Should I quit? Or kill the both of them.

Should I quit? Or let Yoora kill them.

Yunho and Yoora's thoughts are filled with confusion, as if they were having a hard time putting the pieces together. They don't know at all, if they should let this little love story of them to end. Or let their own ways. They felt the tears welling up in their eyes, while watching them falling in love with each other slowly.

(Little note : Yoora is inside, while DBSK is like...waiting for outside, creeping from a window //too lazy to put e_e;;)

"Hyung are you crying?" Changmin asks, checking Yunho's face. Yunho shook his head and let out an awkward laugh saying,

"Nope. I'm not. Why would I cry? They seem so happy. What's there to cry about?"

Yunho and Junsu facepalmed themselves thinking, is Yunjae going to fall apart because of a girl? 

***

image

/slowly creeps away/ ;A;

Hi. And I am the baddest author ever.

I just realized this is going to be a year already. THE FANFIC IS GOING TO CELEBRATE IT'S ANNIV ON..

February. Around February ; A;

And I am not even finishing it on time.

Should I end this soon? ; a; 

Yes, well maybe yes. Because WELL. :D

tumblr_md2vezrzEx1ryfkpao1_500.gif

So basically, I'm having the time of my life since

my exams are done and Christmas break is coming~! 

tumblr_md2vdiy7gT1ryfkpao1_500.jpg

Finally a break.

Readers, subbies and silent people, I beg your forgiveness.

I .

tumblr_maxwzkpq4p1rhbpseo2_500.gif

Well,  do remember. I will still say thank you every other chapter <3 <3

Author-nim signing off.

P.S Ever  wondered what's my name in real life? HAHAHAHA.

/slowly rolls away/

tumblr_mcc8t4IAox1rjwhtoo2_500.jpg

OH.MY.ING.GOD.

I SAW THIS PICTURE AGAIN GUYS.

WHAT IS LIFE.