Dark night.

Kim Jaejoong , My Dream Star .

(A/N: Well I guess I've been a fan of EXO since their birth in the music industry so I am adding them as new antagonists in the story FOR JAEJOONG. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaa--. Ehem. BTW, since I found another great group *LOL* I'm going to make a story about it.)

Geez, that Jaejoong. UGH. This guy gives me headache! Finally the week ended. And he is not my slave anymore. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH. My precious clothes.

And this young group, who is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy young than me, EXO.

WTF WHY ALL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GROUPS NOW IS YOUNGER THAN ME. WHY WHY WHY.

Anyways, I met Kris and Suho already, and their group is debuting TOMORROW. They were training hard so yeah, I let them in their own ways. Goooooooooood. What now.

I'm still sitting, inside my house. Thinking of something to do. I'm watching this late night news because it's like 11 pm now, still I'm not sleepy. OH GOD. DBSK is not busy too, so I did little things today. I  hang out with Taemin, only knowing from that pretty boy named Minho that he likes me. I look like a pedo now. 

Hush. I feel so bored, yet uneasy. I feel someone's presence in the house, which is kinda scary because Auntie is not here today, she slept in her house. The lights are still on, because I hate watching in the dark. It's creepy. 

Geez, I have a phobia. Paranormals. And the bad thing is, I have an asthma. It doesn't attack, actually. But when I get scared too much sometimes, I will have a hard time breathing. 

OH GAD.

"Yow, noona."

I screamed so loud that I think every glass in the house shattered into pieces. Changmin was smiling at the door, with a box of cake. I tilted my head, it's already 12 am, what is he doing here? 

I looked at him with a confused face. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to go to your dorm and sleep?" 

Changmin is still holding his laugh, so I gave a deadly glare. Changmin smiled nervously and answered, "I think you forgot something that's important to your life." So he entered and sat beside me casually. He opened the box, to my surprise, it's my FAVORITE. OH MY GOD.

It's Black Forest. Oh GODDDD.

Changmin is smiling while looking at my face, I'm speechless because I once told him that my birthday would be great if I had a cake with cherries and like the birthday candles and blah blah with balloons and blah blah.

A birthday that's meant for children only.

And then, Changmin pulled out something out from the cake. It was two candles, 2 and 0. I'm 19 now, but....

I was about to cry when he called someone on his phone, looking at me. 

Then I just realized, it's my birthday. 

"SURPRISE!"

DBSK, Auntie, Sami and to my surprise, it's.....my..........brother. It's Jaebum. Um yes? It's 2PM's ex-member Jay Park. They all the lights.

( a/n I bet you are all surprised, aye? )

Oppa was holding a bunch of colorful balloons, Sami was holding some foods. Obviously, she was not used to this and I giggled at her face. DBSK are all holding the gifs, while Jaejoong has the clothes that he wore to protect himself from his sasaeng fans. He was smiling awkwardly, which made me laugh more until tears came out of my eyes. They are all shocked at my reaction which made them all come to me and stop my tears from coming out. I even laughed more causing more tears to come out. 

And then, I turned into a baby. I was crying my heart out, due to too much happiness.

"Yah Kyla Park, shut up. It's like 12 am already." Oppa commented while tapping my head. I smiled while tears still coming out of my eyes. God, I'm such a crybaby. You can't even imagine a face of a crying lady while smiling. Ah geez.

The best thing a boy would ever do to me : Tapping my head.

And then Jaejoong commented, "Aigoo little girl, we are not giving our gifts to you if you keep on crying!"

They all nodded and I tried to stop myself from crying,but still I'm making sounds. They all laughed at me. Geez. 

"KYLA. Stop crying, seriously." Jaejoong rolled his eyes and began lighting the candles. This arrogant demigod. 

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHHAHA. I laughed inside my brain because I remember what I called him before, demigod. I'm such a moron. Ahhhh~ 

And then, they began singing Happy Birthday in the middle of the night..........which is pretty awkward. I finally stood up to find some water because I think every water in my body washed out my couch. It's so wet. God.

"Hey, where are you going? We have some COLAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ here. " Junsu emphasized the word COLA. I stood there, frozen until I decided to come back because they have my husband COLA. GOD. 

And then we enjoyed the whole morning. And the one that surprised me, Jaejoong is not cold to oppa or Sami. Which is rare. He just talks to me or the other members decently. Well, he is still a douchebag to others.

Tss. I'm so stupid! How can I not remember my own birthday. I slowly closed my eyes, thinking how fast everything can be. I arrived at Korea like November, then getting a stupid job, and getting this once-in-a-lifetime job. Now I get it why other fangirls disliked being an assistant. I don't want to be an idol. I think this is a better option, I guess. 

.

.

"Yunho! Do it! It's not that hard." 

I turned my head to see Yunho, looking down at the floor. He is holding something behind him. 

I don't get this.

Yunho slowly walked up to me, and then I saw a bouquet of flowers on his hand. He was biting his lips and not looking directly at me. Junsu hit his head, making him even more "shy" (I guess) and ran back behind Jaejoong. WHUT.

"YUNHO DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL HER?"

"Eeep. Okay here,.......um. Okay."

He went up to me again, with a confident face. But replaced with a blushing face because his hyungs made a fanboy chant. I tilted my head, confused of everything. 

"K-k-kyla, um...........um.. you know those times that I would look at you randomly and I will look away? Um.....ah....." Then he scratched the back of his neck. 

"What?" I simply replied, because things are getting really twisty right now.

"Joahae."

"What?"

Wait what? I don't understand this at all. 

".........I like you."

 

 

 

 

And then it hit me.

 

 

***

Hello readers! 

I decided that I would focus on this story from now on!
because  I don't like working on two stories at once.

(but I will still continue the EXO story PUWAHAHAHHA)

That's how lazy I am.

Well anyways, about the slave -thingy, I don't know how to write such things so I decided
to end the part :( 

Thank you for still reading this fic! You don't know how much I love you guys ;3

//bows 90-degrees//