Jaejoong's side.

Kim Jaejoong , My Dream Star .

Jaejoong's POV

"Oppa! Take a picture with me please?" 

"Oppa! Saranghae."

"Oppa! Please sign this."

"Oppa , I'm your number one fan. Kiss me please?"

And blah blah blah. They are my lovable fans. Cassiopeia

They always make me happy. But some are so annoying. They pull my hair , touch my sensitive waist , grab my clothes etc.  It's so irritating , ya know?

I said I'm gonna marry a fan , but I think I didn't met the right one yet. That's why alot of girls had been in my bed. But no one ever made me feel that I want to be with her every one second.

"Hey you. Do you need something? I'm bored right now."

I turned my head. Oh it's Kyla. 

"Why? Are you taking orders right now or just seeking my attention?" I asked.

She raised her eyebrows. "What the. Are you crazy? Okay if you need anything , just call me." She sneered and walked away. 

I smirked. That girl is so weird. Some girls when they see me walking , they would drool and me and the only thing they needed to do is kneel before me and ask to be theirs. But she is not one of them. She hits me , makes me feel bad and blah blah blah. She is a sadist. 

But when she talks to the staff , she is the sweetest girl you will ever meet.  She will greet everyone with her eyesmile. But when she looks at me , she will stop smiling and she reddens a little but gives a deadly glare so I'll just laugh it off and shake my head. 

Like yesterday , when she arrived , she was humming. Greeting everyone with such a nice aura. And when she looked because I smiled to her , well the staff are suprised , she raised her eyebrows and continued walking until she reached our dressing room. And I was like 'What's wrong with her?'

Oh well , nevermind. I should not waste my time on her.

"Jaejoong , manager oppa calls you." She came again with an annoyed look. I find it cute. 

Wait , what am I thinking. 

"Alright , tell him I'll follow."

"Okay , but be fast. His patience is running low." She bluntly said.

She tried to walk away but I held her arm. "Um, Don't leave. Walk with me." 

She gaped at me with her enlarged eyes. "Why ? You are not a baby anymore Kim Jaejoong."

"Ehh?" I pouted. "Please allow me or I'll keep doing this to you." I took a step closer to her.

She sneered. "Okay whatever." 

We walked together and she is the only thing in my mind. She is being a sadist again. sad

I feel sad.

"Manager oppa! Jaejoong is here." She said as she ran away from me to manager hyung. Do I look like a e? Oh yeah I remember how we met. She is scared being bossed around. Hoho. Oh no , she is scared of creepy bosses.

A great idea popped into my mind.

I'll follow her everywhere and act like his previous boss. 

"Jaejoong snap out of it. I'm talking to you." Manager hyung hit my head.

It didn't hurt since he did it as a joke. "Yah, that hurts." I said while scratching my head.

"Whatever. Come with me and we have matters to talk."

Kyla's POV

Where is SHINee and Super Junior.

I am inside TVXQ's dressing room. I've had enough of this crazy boys. They are so loud except for Changmin. He keeps eating and he shares it with me. Such a nice maknae. I like him better than Jaejoong. 

Yunho is nice and likes to write stories. But he is talkative and a show-off especially when there are girls.

Yoochun is a quiet person but gets loud when the whole group is there. 

Junsu is a nice person but he is loud too.

You know what is suprising? They can talk straight English. I am suprised too at first. 

I don't know but they are such a loud group! I can't even stand them. Luckily , Changmin is here. 

I find it ironic having an open heart with Changmin since he is not my bias. I despise him so much before for being straightforward. 

But he is really a nice person. I guess he was doing it for his fans. 

"Hey Kyla! Join us . This is fun ya know?" Junsu screamed.

Aww such a cutie. His dolphin scream always amuse me. They are having fun at this ball game. I don't what is this called but it's like imitating cats how they play balls. Laying on the floor and playing the ball using your feet and hands. This is so childish but funny.

I stood up. I came to them . "I want to try it!"

Yunho smiled and gave me the ball. "It's quite hard! But we are experts since we always do that when it's free time."

I lied down and threw the ball upwards. I tried to catch it but instead it landed on my face.

They all laughed. My face was blank at first but I just laughed with them.

"This is fun! I want to do this again with you guys some other time." I said with a hearty laugh. 

Suddenly , Jaejoong came in. He is smiling.

"Hi Hyung!" All of them screamed except for Yunho.

"Hi Jaejoongie~!" Yunho said sweetly.

Did I just witnessed a YunJae moment right now.

"Hey guys , uhm , you are not infront of the camera so will you please stop the Yunjae-thingy?" I commented.

Everyone laughed. 

"Kyla , it's normal for them. " Yoochun replied.

Jaejoong's POV

See what I meant? She is really sweet with others. I've been eavesdropping them for a while. 

She has a pure innocent face that she doesn't use on me. Such a waste.

I just want to be close to her. Especially she resembles my mom. My true mom.

And she speaks like my father. She always call me Jaejoon whenever she is in a good mood.

Unlike other girls , they call me "Youngwoong" or "Jaejoong". 

I folded my arms. What the hell is happening to me. I am becoming obssessed over her. Tch.

She should be thankful because she is the only girl I treat with such caring and affection. Hoho.

 

 

***

Hi folks! A double update this week! 

I did this so I can pay for my laziness to update this u-u

By the way , thanks for reading , commenting

and subscribing! It means alot to me<3

I really appreciate you guys<3 Saranghae<3