Action

Kim Jaejoong , My Dream Star .

Kyla's POV

"Kiss me." 

I was immobilized, gluing my eyes on his lips pouting in front of me with his eyes closed. I felt my heart throbbing, almost coming out of my chest. I just looked at him, confused of everything. I can't say anything, probably disgusted. Or maybe not.

Anxiously, I gave him a headbutt. He backed away and touched his forehead before opening his eyes. "You don't need to do that!" He screamed in pain, before taking a bite of the bacon. I my lips and my stomach even made weirder sounds. I was close to crying because of hunger.

"Yah, Jaejoong oppa, bbuing bbuing. Give me the bacon~" And then I felt something watery fell from my face. It was a tear. Wait, did the tears of hunger even exis? Well it does now.

Jaejoong panicked and hurriedly put one in my mouth. I chewed it very loud that you can hear it anywhere inside the warehouse. I was grinding the food too fast, so he just keeps on inserting food inside.

He fed me until he only has the last piece left. He wears a sly smirk and bites the last piece, placing it between his teeth. He leaned once again and winked, "Eat this." He stood with his toes and shut his eyes again. Due to hunger, I shook my head and ate it.

Realizing that I'm near to his lips, I paused for a while. I felt like... itchy. Maybe because I'm anxious.

"Kim Jaejoong, can you scratch my back? It's distracting me." I screeched, and made wobbly movements causing the chains to make a dangling sound...that seems weak. It's like it's about to remove.

That's when Jaejoong opened his already tired eyes, and he was disappointed at first, but his face changed into a little child that's having big hopes right now. I shook it again, and it ringed our ears. We stared at each other, talking using our eyes.

And it hit me. Us. It hit us. Like literally. I shook it until some came off, the rusty metal rings bounced on to our heads. I winced at my stupidity.

He smiled a bit and made me eat the remaining bacon without our lips touching, since he ate the part he bit. And it somehow made me sad.

Yoora's POV

I was crying the whole time I was watching them. I was asking myself,

"Why am I hurting myself? Why can't I just let them their own ways? How can love hurt so much? How can people don't know that you are actually breaking apart inside? Love, huh? I need to get a life, huh? But he is my life...and she found a girl while we were in a relationship. Then suddenly break up with me.  Why? Why do people change too fast? 

Wait, is this even.....

Is this even going to benefit South Korea?"

..I was kidding about the last sentence.

I slightly moved away, and let the tears slip away before my heavy make-up. I slid my back against the wall, ending up with a painful .

The light was dim so they didn't see me, but I was looking at them clearly. They were laughing. They were happy to have each other. 

Am I not enough for him? Am I not good enough for him? Is she better than me? 

3rd Person's POV

Here they are, outside. Against a window with Junsu and Yoochun squealing. They are rambling about how they are going to kick the balls of the--

"Junsu I am about to beat the crap out of you."

"...can't we just go inside already and whack them and kick them and--"

"SHUT THE UP!" 

Junsu curled into a small ball and made a peace sign with his hands. "Peace yo. Calm.Down."

Yunho sneered and investigated the inside carefully. The only light they had was above Kyla, so this is pretty hard. And oh, somewhere over the tables they have one. Hmm, he thinks.

And his eyes fell on them again. When they were about to kiss(he guessed), he felt something wrenching his heart. Yunho tries to look closer, and he can't deny the tiny distance between their lips. 

Changmin immediately pulled Yunho back and covered his eyes. "Hyung, stop hurting yourself." He whispered and backhugged him, resting his chin on Yunho's shoulder.

Junsu and Yoochun stopped for a while and looked at them, before actually checking Yunho's miserable state. Yoochun yelped a little, and Junsu's face softened a little. "Can you handle this or we will just call the police?" Changmin asked.

Yunho looked at him with smiling eyes, before he sighed in irritation. "No, it's okay." 

The way he said 'okay' dropped venom from his eyes. Yunho can't handle it anymore and Changmin looked at him pitifully. He laughs it off, saying, "I told you. They love each other already. Psh--"

Junsu slapped him. Hard. The other two looked at him in surprise but Yunho was smiling smugly. This even made Junsu madder than ever before. He hissed and shut his eyes, obviously trying to control his temper.

Yoochun just observed at how their leader acted. And he was pretty disgusted. Not pretty, but really disgusted. This is so ing new. He can't do this, he thinks.

 So he decided to take his phone out and called 119. 

(a/n That's the emergency number in Korea!! :3)

"What are you doing Park Yoochun?" Changmin questioned, but he only shot him with a glare. Changmin understands this, so he just continued to comfort his hyung.

He walked away from them a little, and pressed the 'call' button. Yoochun puffs, and without hesitation he told the officers.

Yunho doesn't even have the urge to stop Yoochun anymore.

 

 ***

Hi!  Guess who's back! I am busy editing the whole story, like literally from chapter one. Such a horrible typing format and grammar I had back then. I just finished chapter two and this is going to take weeks for me to finish to chapter twenty heol. I just retrieved my account the other day and I found this story unharmed, thank God. So I'll try to finish this story within this year. I am so sorry for being so stupid and stuff. I'll update once everything is edited out. Not going to change the pictures (and the little notes I leave for you guys like this) though, I enjoy Jae's GIFs- apparently I like GIFs very much lmao. I know this is style is so old but I like to keep it this way. Traditions! Until next time! :)