Two girls.

Kim Jaejoong , My Dream Star .

I looked myself at the mirror. Is this enough to make Jaejoong fall for me?

Oh shizz. Of course right? I'm so beautiful that I can make everyone fall for me wink

Ahhh. Being an assistant for a group like them is so hard. Especially when they are one of the hottest groups in Korea.

Once a fan almost killed me because she thought I am Yunho's girlfriend. And I was like 'WTF?'

Manager oppa said that I must wear my ID all the time especially when they are going out of a car or the building since fans are going to attack me.

I am too pretty for this boys. 

...

Okay whatever.

"Park Ara!"

Wait , did someone just called in my Korean name?

"Park Ara! Here at your left."

I put down my pocket mirror and looked where the voice is coming. OH MY GOD. I saw a girl , sitting beside me. 

"Sami!" I hugged her as I turned around in my seat. Why did this girl followed me in Korea?

By the way , This is Sam Lee or Lee Sami. My bestfriend. Yes , she is a Korean. 

"What are you doing in Korea?" I asked, while holding her hand and wiggling it. 

"I don't want to decay in States. It's so boring there because there is no Park Ara." She sweetly said as she began to mess up my hair.

I pouted and started to mess up her hair. We are both laughing very loud. People are all looking at us but I don't care. 

My days will be complete after she followed me here. This is so fun especially it's Sami. 

"Sami , I missed you so much. I can't last a day here in Korea without you." I smiled as I hugged her again tightly.

"Yah , Kyla Park. Are you replacing a y and handsome Kim Jaejoong?" 

I looked up to see who ing said it. No , it's not Sami. I made a signal to make that person go away. But that person didn't followed. So I untangled myself with Sami.

"Sami , um can you just sit there and watch." After that I faced him , straigh to the eye.

I made a face. "Please , Kim UglyJaejoong , go away. I just want to rest for awhile after you boys making me walk here and there." 

He is so ing conceited. I don't know how to make him humilitated. 

It looks like Jaejoong is taken aback by this. Finally , he realized he is not one of the handsome boys in this world.

Jaejoong widened his eyes. "Did I just heard someone is being blind? Are you serious about what you are saying?" 

I crossed my arms and tilted my head. "Yes I am. I never joke around." I said with a serious tone. 

Jaejoong scoffed. "You are not serious." He said while getting near to me and looking straight to my eyes. 

I raised my eyebrows and leaned closer. I'm not scared. I'm Kyla Park remember? 

What is he trying to prove? That he is a true man? Nah.

We leaned closer together and ended up bumping our foreheads. He smirked and I felt my cheeks burning. Why did I do this in the first place?

But I heard Sami gasp. Oh my , she is a DBSK stan too.

He has a tall nose line , eyes that can make you melt and especially the lips. They are so pink. 

"Why are you blushing?" He said as he made his eyes a slit. Obviously trying to make me heat up. Nah.

I should stop lying to myself. My heart is beating very rapidly. 

He leaned more but-

"Jaejoong , why are you flirting with someone? Do you know how much it hurts?" 

We separated our faces and I looked down , hiding my pink cheeks from too much embarrassment. I can feel my heart going out of my chest. 

This girl seriously is a killer. I mean , I almost kissed Jaejoong for the second time. But WTF.

Jaejoong's face stiffened after seeing this girl. The girl flirtly went to Jaejoong and pushed me away. 

I was about to answer but Jaejoong put his finger on his lips , saying I should stay quiet. 

SO. The girl started to lay his hands on Jae , starting from his shoulders. She crawled her fingers until she reached Jaejoong's pockets.

This girl is so disgusting. She has a big name but she wastes it. 

She is wearing a sando , short shorts and a high strappy heels. Looks like she just gone out of a night club.

God , life a of a famous.That's why I don't ever want to appear from televisions nor internet.

The trophy girlfriend of Jaejoong , Ah Yoora.

Yoora took Jaejoong's hand and grabbed it. But Jaejoong removed her hand.

"What are you doing here?" Jaejoong asked coldly with a bored , strange voice which he uses to everyone but except for me and DBSK.

Omo , I feel special for this person. But whatever,  I don't like conceited people.

Yoora smirked "Are you kidding me? You called me and you said come here!" She sweetly said as she cupped Jaejoong's face.

Jaejoong frowned and slapped Yoora's arm , causing her to wince. I chuckled because it doesn't fit her face.

Yoora tilted her head and saw me. Her eyes turn into slits. 

"Who is this babo girl?" Yoora shrieked. Are my eardrums bleeding? She should look at the mirror first.

I rolled my eyes. Whatever.

Jaejoong smirked. "Just go away. She's my assistant. Just meet me in the hotel." And Jaejoong pushed her unti they reached the elevator. 

He pressed the down button and after a few seconds , the elevator opened and he pushed her again causing Yoora land on the elevator floor since she is wearing heels. I smirked. The scene is so funny since Yoora's legs are spread out and I can see her . Ew.

"Eww!" Yoora screamed and the elevator finally closed. I finally let out my laugh. Sami , who is still shocked , finally got over and laughed with me.

Jaejoong's POV

I clapped my hands. I finally got rid of Yoora. She ruined the whole moment with Kyla! Ah~ I hate her now. I won't see her at the hotel.

Wait , what is happening to me! This can't be. I sighed. AM I BECOMING OBSSESSED OVER THAT GIRL.

No way. She is too sure of herself. Why would I be obssessed over a girl who is obssessed over me too?

After I pushed Yoora , I heard a hearty laugh. I turned around and see Kyla laughing with a girl. That girl is pretty but still Kyla is prettier.

Wait what. 

I smiled. She looks so cute with her eyesmile. 

Wait-

Okay , I have a little crush for her since , she is the first one to talk to me frankly. Sometimes she intimidates me because she is too bossy. Not just me , but the whole group since she has that charismatic eyes........................................................that can melt everyone.

Someone patted my back. Oh it's my make-up artist. Great.

"What do you want?" I uttered with a cold voice and a frowned face.

She nervously smiled. "The taping will start in a few minutes so you are needed at there now." She bowed then returned to the room where she came from so I just followed her.

Life of an artist is great right? 

Then I saw the girl with Kyla , spazzing and almost slapping Kyla. 

Kyla looked at me with furrowed eyes. I chuckled and just went inside the studio.

Kyla's POV

"OHMYGOD KYLA WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HERO OF DBSK A WHILE AGO I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE WHILE WATCHING YOU TWO" Sami whispered while slapping my back. 

She keeps on spazzing how Jaejoong is such a beautiful being. Not really. He is just  an ordinary man who doesn't know how to care about people's feelings.

Ugh , finally Jaejoong is out of the room. But Sami keeps on spazzing.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Sami asked furiously. 

"I'm their assistant."

"No connection."

"I'm close to them. That's why. Don't be sarcastic with me little girl."

Sami pouted after remembering how short she is. Hehe.

"WHATEVER. So, You mean the whole group?."

"Sadly , yes."

"WHAT THE KLHLKGFYYFYDTSDGFDSJDGKDG ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU ARE SO DAMN LUCKY!"

"No I'm not." 

"We'll see."

♥ ♥ ♥

Oh my I can't breathe after re-looking at DBSK's pictures when they   

are just a kid. They are so  cute IDE-

dancing to mirotic right now omg it's so hard