Fangirls

Kim Jaejoong , My Dream Star .

Oppa! Oppa!

Jaejoong oppa!

Yunho oppa!

Yoochun oppa!

Junsu oppa!

Changmin! Changmin oppa!

 

Before, I was so fond of the word 'oppa' that I use it anywhere. BUT UGH. God.

I think my ears are bleeding so bad right now. 

Well, I'm currently behind these five entering SBS building for a pre-recording of Strong Heart. 

AND THE WEIRDEST THING IS THEY ASKED ME TO PUT A FACE MASK WHEN IT'S LIKE SPRING RIGHT NOW. 

They asked me to wear wig and contacts, the green ones. My auntie knows how I hate green contacts but she insisted. And she asked to put a pink wig, I didn't fight with her, I love pink anyway. 

So yes, the fangirls are looking at me weirdly. They even said I am miss A's Jia, and I was like "LOL NO." 

Tss, what's the fuss all about?

"Kyla, when you want to remove those things, stay at their dressing room..If you want to see them, just put them back on." Auntie just said to me and left me without an explanation.

I stood there, mouth agape. NOW WHAT. Am I being suspected their girlfriend or something........

Hey what if it's true.

Nah. An assistant,  a girlfriend of an idol? In a million years.

I followed her to DBSK's dressing room but found the door closed. I opened the door carefully a little bit so it won't disturb them. I took a peek to see make-up artists putting make-up on them. And the some are rushing while putting their clothes on.

And did I say that they were half-.

I am committing a sin right now. Looking at their body. Holy. 

Auntie saw me peeking.

"Oh Kyla, what do you need?" She asked me while looking at those clothes that the stylists are showing her. She seems indifferent at me peeking at DBSK's bodies. Just L-O-L. 

I just sighed. "Nothing Auntie, just checking you guys." I just replied and closed the door. Someone pulled the door back and looked at me intently. It was no other than Changmin. He was just half while putting trying to button his shirt. I widened my eyes and looked away. It looks like Changmin noticed it too and he quickly covered his body. 

I feel my cheeks burning up. Tss. 

Even I'm their assistant, I never saw their body like that. Sure, I'm a fangirl so sometimes I see their body like that in cameras, but it feels different up-close. It feels so awkward. It's not , shaddup.

He awkwardly smiled. "Ah..haha....Kyla uhm.....can you get us water bottles? Thanks. And maybe donuts for me." Then he suddenly slammed the door.

My nose is hit because I my face was still near the doorway.

It felt like the bones shattered. Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

"The Changmin......" I muttered under my breath. Sometimes that boy doesn't have manners. 

Hmm. Changmin......the Changmin........box of donuts. 

Wait, I now remember why Auntie makes me do such things.

 

Those fangirls found me eating Changmin's donuts and now being suspected as his girlfriend. Lemme tell you the summary.
 
--
It was his birthday that day, where he ate his cake and I ate one of his donut. And I didn't know some fangirls are spying on their dorm. Wait.
 
It was like this. I was holding Changmin's donut box and I ate one of it, earning a smack on the forehead from Changmin.
 
I smirked. He can't hurt me at all but in the name of food........dude. 
 
And then I ate it, but I heard a gasp. We turned our heads to see those fangirls behind their car. The moment we saw them, their eyes enlarged and ran for ther lives. 
 
I sighed. "I guess your lives won't be free from sasaengs even just for a day.."  I commented and continued eating the donut. They all nodded sadly and they entered their dorm. 
 
"Yow Kyla, take care. " Junsu said and I nodded with a smile. 
 
THE NEXT DAY. 
 
"Jaejoon~ You want donuts?" I asked Jae and he said no. Tss, he seriously needs to stop his diet. And then Changmin glared at me. I just stuck my tongue at him and he sighed. 
 
Yay, I'm in a good mood today because I just feel like it. I exercised alot this day and I ate everything I saw on the table because Auntie wasn't there to check me. Hihihi. And well um, SMENT's CEO Lee Sooman got interested in me because he saw dancing with his CCTV cameras. Creepy. 
 
Jaejoong smiled because I think he just realized I called him in his birth name. "Wow, it seems like you're in a good mood today eh?" 
 
 I smiled. "Yeah. It feels great to wake up early in the morning and smell plant dew." 
 
He looked at me with his mouth agape and the "I'm-judging-you-" look. I just rolled my eyes and stole another donut from Changmin. 
 
"Yah, will you stop stealing my donuts and just buy for yourself instead?" Changmin shouted at me. I gave him the "are-you-challenging-me-to-a-fight-look" and he just looked away. 
 
"Well, anyways, I've been itching to ask this to you, why don't like being called a noona? You're older by 3 days~" 
 
Obviously, he is trying to annoy me. But I just laughed.
 
"I don't like it because it doesn't suit my baby face. And besides, it's not my true birthday. You are actually older than me by hmm...let's see..."
 
He was caught off guard this time. He looked at me closely. "What?"
 
"I'm January 26. I share the same birthday with your hyung." I said coolly. It's true. My real birthday is Jan.26, 1989 but my mother registered it as Feb 15, 1988
 
"Ahh~ Jinjja? I feel older." And then his eyes came back to his laptop. 
 
"Yes yes yes~ Now you have to respect me or I'll sue you for child abuse." I just commented and began eating the donut. He just giggled but suddenly it was replaced by a gasp. 
 
"Waeyo?"
 
Changmin looked at me awkwardly and pointed at a trending topic from an international forum. I asked Jaejoong to put my glasses on me and he did it because my hands are full of icing. It's so sticky. He looks so uncomfortable though.
 
I looked closely at his laptop. And what the .... my donut almost fell from my hands after seeing the title. 
 
DBSK's Changmin's girlfriend is their assistant? 
 
I bit the donut and looked at the picture. It was the picture I was talking with Changmin while fighting over the donuts. The others was just hanging out casually with him and the final picture was really..................crap.
 
It's an edited image of me and Changmin kissing passionately. We stared, dumbfounded.
 
Suddenly, the other members decided to join us two. They were shocked too, but they all laughed and Yunho was on the floor laughing and kicking his legs. But me and Changmin is still looking at the picture.
 
"Fangirls. sasaeng fans."
--
 
My memory is really, really bad. Just telling.
 
"Noona?" 
 
Someone patted my back and I turned my head to see this tall handsome boy. OHMYGAWD.  I bowed and he bowed back.
 
"What do you need, Sehun?" I asked him with a smile. He awkwardly smiled back and scratched the back of his neck. 
 
"Um, Sooman-sajangnim wants you back to the company, now. Like right now. He told me this because your phone is off." He just said and bowed then slowly walked away from me.
 
I understand it. Yeah yeah. My Korean is improving~ 
 
Even he is a trainee, he is like that to everyone. I find him really weird before but I guess it's his nature. 
 
Now what does he need from me. He already told me to put a little distance from DBSK. Should I buy donuts first?
 
Tss, that old man.
 
***
Hi!
I can update more<3
Thank you guys;3
And  the Sehun part was random. 
I don't have plans of putting him in but LOL
The Twinkle Teaser is so adorbs<3