Unlucky day for Kyla's slave.

Kim Jaejoong , My Dream Star .

"Now what?"

I asked Jaejoong with his eyes glued on me. I was reading a book when he gently pulled my hair and smiled. I ignored him and when I looked at him again, he is still staring at me, with a serious face like he was reading my mind. He shooked his head and touched my hand and placed the book away. He touched my face but I immediately slapped his face. 

"What is wrong with you?" I screamed to his face. He finally went back to reality and shook his head. He tilted his head and looked at me. "Um, w-what happened?" He asked awkwardly while scratching his head. I don't get this. 

He came closer again and asked, "What did you do to me?" 

I slowly stood up. "What are you talking about?" I looked at him with a bored look, but actually, my heart was beating rapidly because Jaejoong, was staring at me again with his eyes firing up. I don't know what is that, but you can say it's seducing.

Suddenly, he stood up. And jumped up and down. He puffed his cheeks and looked at me closely. AGAIN.

"Don't you have anything to ask me?"

Um what. Seriously? What is wrong with this guy? He is like seducing me a while ago, and now he is trying to be cute. Is he high? Well at least, my insides calmed. 

I gently punched his head. "Go to your practice room, and practice and practice and practice until you run out of energy. And never disturb me while I am reading this book. Now go." I ordered him and sat again to read the book. It was a children's fable, it's kinda cool so yeah, I want to read it. Well

"KYLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOONNAAAAAAAAAA!"

The book flew off from my hands because I was so surprised. I'm going to hit whoever--

....It's SHINee's Taemin. He was smiling while waving his hand on me. I just smiled softly and went back to reading. I saw his face, pouting while making puppy eyes before I looked away. He sat next to me. 

"Hello Taemin. Nice to see you." I said while still reading the book. 

Taemin sighed. "Oh I see that you are busy, I was going to invite you going to a park though. So yeah--"

My eyes blinked. SHINee's Taemin is inviting me to a park? Seriously?

I immediately pulled his arms with one hand holding the book. I put the the book down and he looked at me. "W-what noona?" Taemin asked with his blushing face. Aww.

"You said we are going to a park. Are you joking? Well um, I can go."

His eyes shone like the sunlight behind him. "That's great noona! Come!"

Finally I can breathe some fresh air. And not airconditioner.

Jaejoong's POV

Neon nareul wonhae, neon naegae ppajyeo, neon naege michyeo..

The music filled the room while I was panting for air. I just danced Mirotic for like 2 times but I'm already tired. Or I am just lazy.

Seriously, I was being a moron at Kyla. I don't like being her slave after all, I just don't want to see her with other guys like Junsu. 

Heh, I love annoying her though. She's cute when she is angry. 

AHHHHH I'm getting obvious. I need to do something that can eat up my time.

I stared myself at the enormous mirror infront of me. I stood up and admired my body. Hmm, I'm kinda hot, I say. 

Hmm. I quietly locked the door and turned off the music. I carefully removed my t-shirt and jacket and looked at my body. 

Hah, I now get it why girls love me. And love to touch my waist. It's annoying, all right. But I can't help it if girls are dying just to get me.

I was about to remove my pants when suddenly the fire alarm rang. The sprinklers released water and it caused me to slide to the door. I felt my forehead was having a bump but I insisted on unlocking the door. I don't want to die like a fried chicken! I am too y for that. I removed my pants so I can run faster. The belt was already unlocked so it was falling from my hips. 

The door finally opened and I saw the trashbin creating a smoke. I checked just to see a small fire. The fire alarm keeps on ringing but it finally went down and I heard some snickering behind the wall. The people around the room were all looking at me awkwardly. They just went out from their offices and now they can't move because of my................appearance.

I am just wearing a boxers and my rubber shoes. It was really embarrassing because well uhm, some trainees were all looking at me disgusted and I think some are like 'OMG THIS IS A CHANCE TO SEE JAEJOONG'S HOT BODDEEHHHH I WANT TO UMF IDK OMGGGG' thingy. 

I hurriedly went back inside the training room and locked the door. I leaned on the door, panting. My back slowly slid down and my touched the floor. I don't like what happened earlier. It was so embarrassing the I don't want to go to work anymore. There were security cameras everywhere so I am pretty sure our CEO saw that. this.

Someone knocked the door, oh no.

I quietly turned off the lights and unlocked the door. I quietly ran inside the changing room and locked it. I saw a chest and opened it. I kinda see something a human-like form. Uhm wait is this a ghost? Nevermind, a ghost can't scare Kim Jaejoong especially in his ninja mode.

I put my left foot inside the chest and someone squeaked. I made a face and immediately removed my foot from being eaten. Eeep.

"The . Who are you?" I hissed in the dark. I think she's Kyla.

She stumbled but not enough to be heard outside. I hear someone talking outside and it looks like Manager hyung. Gulp. 

"Ouch, Jaejoong you should be more careful! It was ouchy......" And then she gasped. She spoke it in Korean, which is pretty surprising. 

"Kyla is that you?" I asked because she sounded like her. I went to touch her face. She was quivering which is pretty weird because she is not scared of me.

Ever. 

I tried to search for my pockets for my phone, but what the. I forgot I was just in my boxers.

"Uhm, yes? I guess.." She answered in Korean. No, this girl can't be Kyla. Kyla can't speak such long Korean sentence like the one before.

I sighed, "Seriously you sasaeng fan, go out." I answered in Korean and she gasped again. I heard her making steps and opened some secret door out there. OMG WHAT THE . The light was pretty bright so I squinted my eyes to see a uhm,.....a ladder So it was the ladder I saw once outside the building. How come they didn't notice it? Seriously? I would make--

"JAEJOONG!"

I FORGOT MANAGER HYUNG IS HERE. OH MY GOD. I'm so dead. The girl carefully closed the door and I locked it. 

God, fans these days. 

"JAEJOONG! COME OUT HERE IN THIS INSTANCE." He shouted again with rage. Yes, with rage. I feel it.

I came up with a plan. This is a changing room after all, there must be clothes here. 

Hmm, I see that someone's is not outside now.. then someone knocked the door.

"JAEJOONG! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! COME OUT!" He screamed. I got shivers because of that voice. I know he is killing me if I come out.

"Clothes....clothes.....clothes..."

I don't care if I get Kyla's---

WOOOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA.

Hmm. Kyla has the same height like mine. She is taller by an inch but who cares? I need to find a wig and a big pair of sunglasses. 

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA IT'S A GOOD THING I'M INTELLIGENT.

I need to turn on the lights, seriously. I the lights so much for my excitement.

The clothes are scattered and everything is like, destroyed by a typhoon. GOD. 

"Hmm....there you are!" 

I found Kyla's sweater and wore it. It's pretty um, tight. But beggars can't be choosers right? 

But,.....why did I wear this without a bra. 

..............

...................................

................................................

Okay......pffffhhffffhhhhhhh. MYGOD. How they wear bra.

Oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah. There it goes, and voila. Finally.

Geez, how can they wear such clothes? THEY ARE SO TIGHT. I need air.

Hmm, mirror. My handsome face, where are you. AGH. I can't breathe. 

"Get the keys. He is not going out here." 

THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

I unlocked the door again and opened it. I saw alot of fans there, waiting outside. Oh , they might see me. 

"Here it is, sir."

OHMYGOD.

I immediately made myself fit in that little door. Geez, this is hard. My left foot touched the like the tenth bar, I think? then I carefully placed my left hand on the first bar. I saw the door open and I immediately closed the door so, I'm safe.

The fans starts looking at me and gasped. Oh god, Oh god. They can recognize me, holy shiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. They all ran and looked at me, giggling.

Then some Korean girl said, "Hey! You girl there, did you see him? Did you see his body?"

Phew. Kids and their hormones. They came closer and smelled my clothes and their eyes twitched. 

"You, what's your name and why do you smell like Jaejoong?" A girl asked with her hands crossed on her chest. 

I'm dead. Double dead.

I cleared my throat, in the hopes that it would sound girly. 

"No, I just tested his perfume.....and I'm............Kim Ara?" I replied with shyness in my voice, looking at the ground to avoid eye contact. Oh shiet.

They were gasping and lifted my chin to see my face. "You kinda look like Jaejoong, are you sure--"

"YAH! YOU SASAENG FANS!"

They were surprised at the girl who just screamed, and ran away for their lives. Who is this girl. She's a blessing.

That girl hit me in the head and looked at me directly. "Yah, who are you and why are you going down from that secret fire exit?"

Oh it's a fire exit. God. How can I be forgetful.

I smiled awkwardly and patted her head. "Ssh--"

"YAH NO ONE PATS MY HEAD EXCEPT FOR-- Wait what, Jaejoong?" She carefully looked at my facial features and slapped me. Not hard, but still hurts.

Kyla looked at my clothes and made a demonic face. Triple dead.

Here comes Manager hyung, with the same expression Kyla has.

.

.

.

.

.

WHY

 

 

 

 

 

****

; n ;

Geez, what is this . I'm so y kekeke.

God, I have a severe case of writer's block ; n ;

BTW, I hate sasaeng fans so much.. >_>

WHO IS A FAN OF EXO HERE LOL

I wish everyone would enjoy this ; n ;