chap 2

EXO's Pizza Parlor

"Ge you go home first."You said.

"Will you be okay on your own?"Kris asked.

"Yeah sure just leave your coat here."You requested.

Kris threw his jacket to you and left.You put on the coat and went to the kitchen to find sehun.

"Short tongue!SHORT TONGUE!short aaahhhh!"

"Oh my god sorry are you okay?"Asked the guy who bumped into you.

"OF COURSE I'M NOT YOU SPILLED WATER ALL OVER MY COAT AND I'M SOAKING WET AND YOU ASK ME IF I AM OKAY?!OBVIOUSLY I AM NOT!"YOU yelled

Sehun came out of nowhere to help you get up.The guy who knocked you over with no shame introduced himself,annoyed you just rolled your eyes and left the shop dragging sehun along.

♪~♪

You sat in the park awkwardly with sehun .Your mind was working out what to say to sehun when sehun asked you a question.

"Tho uhm why do want to work here?"He asked.

"Do I look like i want to work here?Its that who ask me to."You said sipping your bubble tea.

You and sehun sat at the park for the next 30 minutes talking about each other and exo kris's group.So basically you already know all of their names and their faces.Park chanyeol the guy who checked you out and zhang Yixing the retard who spilled water on you and asked if you are alright.You checked your watch its already 10pm.You huffed and rubbed your hands when your stomach grumbled.

"Hey do want to grab thome thuthi I know a 24 hour thuthi thop?"Asked sehun.

"Thuthi?You mean sushi right?"You asked just to be sure.

"Yeah!"Sehun chimed trying to hide his obvious red cheeks.

Sehun ordered a seafood bento and you followed him blindly not knowing what might appear on your plate.Your drank your green tea and started biting on the straws.Finally after an eternity your food came.To your horror when you opened your bento box a very 'fragrant' aroma entered your nose.You tried to control your breath and kept on smilling.You felt disgusted looking at how sehun is enjoying the food.

"Aren't you gonna eat that?"Asked sehun pointing at your food with his chopstick.

"Nah its okay I feel full suddenly.You can have it."You said pushing your food to him.

Sehun looked at you then his face lit up he called the waiter and placed another order.You watched him as he consume his food.There was something about him that makes you feel different its like the feeling you get when you're in love.Just then a man in a traditional kimono came and distracted your train of thoughts.

"Sir your hello kitty bento box."He said placing a cute bento box on the table.

Sehun smiled at the guy and the guy walked away.He gave you the bento box and smiled.Lord that smile was so asdfghjklasdrweytgdwy.With trembling hands you took the bento,you squeled when you opened the bento box as it was so cute.It has rice that has been mould into hello kitty's head at there were many other cute stuffs.

~

"Thanks again sehun for the meal."You said to sehun.

"Nah,ith nothing we thould go out again you know."He said as he took out your helmet.

"I should get going now or kris ge will turn into a real dragon."You said while waving at sehun.

You turned to walk to your door when sehun called you back.You walked back to sehun and ask him what's wrong he shrugged his shoulder and planted a light kiss on your cheeks.Surprised you just froze there and sehun rode off.

"Yah idiot I count to three you aint coming in im gonna lock the door123 done bye sleep outside today."Kris shouted through his room window

You ran franticly and knocked on the door hoping he will open it usually he will but not today.After minutes of banging on the door you gave up and crouched in a corner.You hugged your leg and watch kris's room window you gave out an irritated sigh as kris's room became dark.You shivered and your teeth chattered as you sleep.Kris came down in the middle of the night kris came down and carried you in,he placed you in the living room couch and carefully took off his coat from you and replacing it with a thick blanket.