confession of a short tongue boy

EXO's Pizza Parlor

"Are you okay?What happened?"Asked Sehun after he hugged you.

"I'm fine no need to worry,uhm why not you sit down and I'll make you some tea."You said.

"No ith okay I don't want to tire you."sehun said as he sat on the sofa.

You insisted on making him so you went to boil some water.While waiting for the water to boil you stared at sehun's reflection in the mirror.He looks so freakin hot you swore that every move he made was so sdsghdtkuvycfukfasdfghhjkl.You slowly poured the tea into a mug and gave it to sehun who was admiring a mural that was hung above the fireplace.

"Ith very nice I like it."He said still admiring the mural.

"Really,I drew that one."You said trying to hide your cheeks that were turning into a tomato.

"Wow you really are something."Sehun said as he turn to face you.

"There is more in my room,but that is if you want to see them."You mentally face palmed yourself,that was the worst thing that came out of your mouth.

He nodded and you led him up the stairs to your room.Just at the thought of you and sehun alone in your room sent shudders to your spine.when you entered your room you look around to find any stray clothing.lying around on the floor.Sehun was standing by your study table and looking at an old picture of you and kris and smiled.He turned back at you and you pulled out a box filled with your sketches.You showed him a few sketches and explained it to him what it is.

"I like it."He said in a very cute voice that will melt everyone's heart.

"Which one?"You asked a little nervous.

"The one in front of me."He said.

"Ouh,this one I know I love it too,its beautiful right?"You said picking up a drawing of a lotus flower.

"No pabo,you,I like you."He said grabbing both your hands.

You stared at sehun blankly you did not know what to say.You were at a loss of words.He grabbed your face and did the unexpected,he kissed you.His lips was soft quite weired for a man but who cares.You tried to pull away but the pleasure of kissing Oh Sehun cant be explained.You dropped the sketch and grabbed his neck.Sehun did the same thing to you too.

"This feels so wrong we're in my room ALONE and we're KISSING ohmygod!!!But its nice at the same time."You thought to yourself

"CONGRATULATIONS,CONGRATULATIONS NANANANANANA!!!!"the members sang as they entered your room.

You and sehun pulled away from the kiss and you hid your face in embarrassment.Chanyeol being the joker came and hug both of you.

"Aigooo uri sehun has found a mate."Chanyeol said squishing you and sehun together.

"Allright lets not disturb the two lovebirds and go back to the shop."baekhyun joked.

Before sehun left the room he gave you a little peck on the cheeks.When the house was empty you screamed because oh sehun kissed you.You picked up your phone and texted your best friend.

~Oh my god Mirae guess what just happened just now?!

~What oh my god tell me you're making me excited for no reason!!

~Sehun,he kissed me!!!KYAAAAHHHHH

~NO WAY,sehun as in THE oh sehun?!?!?

~YES OHMYGOD HELP ME I CANT BREATH!!!!!!!!!!

~OH MY GOD GURLL!!!You're so lucky

~I know but results are out tomorrow nothing to be happy about T.T

~IKR

Tomorrow is the release of the result weather you get your appeal to Tokyo University of the Arts with your best friend Mirae to pursue your dream of becoming a professional violinist.After texting with your friend for more than an hour you picked up your violin to give it a little test.You took the bow and started playing,you played it like a professional violinist.Your passion for violin started when you were five where you attended a music preschool and took part in you first violin recital and won.

~

You woke up finding yourself by your violin.You stretched your body and walked to the toilet taking with you the bag of medicine you were prescribe to,You filled your cup with water and gulped down a few pills and applied some transparent cream to your forehead.After freshening up yourself you skipped to the coffee table beside the sofa kris was sitting on and went through several letters and finally found one that was addresed to you.You sat beside kris and opened it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"You screamed.

"OH,you scared me what is that let me see."Said kris a little surprised.He took the letter from you and read it.

"Congratulations you have been accepted intoTokyo University Of The Arts."Kris read out loud.

"KYAAAHH!!Im so happy wheeeeee woohooo!!!"You sang as you jumped around.

"Hey hey take it easy I don't want you to hurt yourself again"Said kris.

You calmed down and sat beside kris.

"Ge,arent you going to say anything to me or get me anything since I got into this university?"You asked.

"I'll think about it what do you want?"He said.

"Really?!?!!?If so then I want a black violin can??"You asked while trying to act cute.

"Okay I'll think about it."Kris said as he left the house.

You got up and did a happy dance and sang to yourself.For the rest of the day kris was out and you were dancing and celebrating your victory alone.By six in the evening your energy was all drained so you decide to take a little nap.

"Ouh what time is it??"You said as you got up from your nap.

You wanted to get out of the room but a box that was pink in colour with a card and flower on it caught your attention.You picked up the flower and read the card on it.

Congratulations my little idiot >3<

~Gege

You laughed and opened up the box,Inside was the most beautiful violin you have ever seen.It was matte black just like what you wanted.Your eyes started to tear up as kris was such a nice brother.

"You like it?"Kris asked as he entered your room.

"I love it thank you so very much>"You said trying to fight back the tears.

"Aww dont cry,hug?"He asked with his arms wide open

You ran to kris and gave him a thight hug.

"I love you ge."You said nestling your head in his chest.

"I love you too my little idiot"He said resting his chin on your head.

 

A/N:OH MY GOD my feels!!!!Sorry for not updating for quite a long time.But do check out my upcoming fanfic The Curse Of The Haunted Doll.