Changes

EXO's Pizza Parlor

Today was may 25th 2016,its been two years since you parted with the boys,two years since you last saw sehun.Things change a lot but you were still single despite having many boys chasing after you,after what happened between you and sehun,you were not ready for another relationship.Sure life in tokyo has been hard but with the help of your bestfriend mirae and your new friend armin you were able to adapt to the new life.

"Hello earth to kristina,earth to kristina."Said armin as he waved his hands in front of you.

"Hey kristina you okay?"Asked mirae.

"Yeah,you know if you dont want to do this we can go home."Said armin as placed his hands around your shoulder.

"Its okay guys,I dont want my money to go to waste."You said waving your ticket.

Today was the lost planet in tokyo and you decided to go attend the concert with your friends so that mirae can see kyungsoo and so that you can at least see kris and maybe sehun.The gates finally opened and you rushed in in order to get to the very front row of the moshpit.The lights dimmed and the huge screen started to flash pictures of exo members one by one.When they flashed sehun your heart seemed to flutter a little.The stage illuminated and exo jumped out from under the stage and coincidently sehun jumped out from the stage nearest to you.Sehun looked towards your direction and waved towards the fans,he didnt recognise you.Maybe it was because you have completely change,you now wore specs as your eyesight was bad,your hair was shorter and you have lost a lot of weight due stress ftom school.

"Hey this sehun guy,why wobt he notice someone as beautiful as you?"Asked Armin.

"Naaw Armin you think Im beautiful thanks you look beautiful too."You smiled.

"Wait what?"He said and mirae just laughed.

The concert went on and now it was time to chose the lucky girl up stage,suho walked towards your side of the moshpit.Deep inside you were praying really hard that suho wont picked you but too bad he picked you.He bent over and smiled at you and even gave you a tiny wink before going down personally to pick you up to the stage.Suho and chanyeol personally escorted you to a chair in the middle of the stage and minseok gave you a heart shaped pillow.They sing and danced happily and you just went with the flow even though you are really hurt on the inside.

"Oh we almost forgot what is your name?"Asked kai as baekhyun placed his mike before your mouth.

Oh ."Uhm,my name is....its  reika."Well that went exceptionally well.

"Wow reika nice name,"Said baekhyun.

They continued singing and dancing and serenading you one by one and even gave you flowers.Lastly before you leave the stage each member gave you a bear hug.Suho escorted you back down the stage and left before he gets attacked by the fans.

"Wow,they didnt notice you at all?"Asked mirae a little bit annoyed.

"Yeah like seriously not even a little bit?"Asked Armin also annoyed.

"I dont know maybe they do or maybe they dont."You said pushing your specs a little.

The concert ended with the song lucky and you went out straight from the concert hall not wanting to get caught in the jam later.Armin decided that he treat us for dinner before we go back to our houses.He brought us to an indian food restaurant,the three of you had a hearty meal and after the meal you went seperate ways.

"Bye armin and thanks for the meal!"You waved.

"Bye reika bye mirae."He laughed before running off.

You and mirae chatted excitedly as you walked home,you felt disheartened but at the same time happy.You felt disheartened that none of the boys recognise you,not even kris but you were happy because they were happy.Mirae went straight to her room to was up and get ready for bed,and you decided to do the same thing too.After a nice long shower,you sat down by your heater to warm yourself up,your phone buzzed.

Hey my babyXD I have some free time tomorrow maybe I can go visit you?~kris

Sorry ge,I have a project to submit next week so this week my schedule is really packef TT^TT

You placed your phone by the table and snuggled up in your bed,you turned off the lights and soon you were in dreamland.

"Kristina wake up!wake up!We're gonna be late."Said mirae as she shook you.

"Huh?Late for what?"You asked with your eyes closed.

"Late for practice duh?We promised armin and the rest to be there by ten remember?"She said.

"Oh right,you can go first."You said rubbing your eyes."Tell the rest I'll be late,I have some personal stuffs to do."

Mirae left the apartment and rushed to the recording studio to meet up with armin and the rest.You sat up on your bed and stared blankly at the wall,you were thinking about what happened last night.You just shrugged it off and decided to go get ready for practice.After a refreshing shower,you changed into a black dress and wore black tights inside.You glanced at yourself in the mirror,you look like you're going to a funeral,your funeral because school is the death of you.

You walked into a cafè nearby and bought a few cups of coffee for the guys and some sandwich too.With you violin carried on your bag and coffee and sandwhiches on each hand,you walked to your school's recording studio that is located just a few blocks away.

"Hey guys,sorry Im late."You said bursting through the door."Have you guys had breakfast yet?I brought some sandwhices and coffee just the way you guys like it."

"Thanks kristina,we were starving."Said Jean one of your band mate.

After the light breakfast the six of you practiced together until it was seven and it was getting dark outside.You helped clean the place up and after that was done you kept your instrument back in its bag and locked the door before you left the room.The others had gone out together to go get some school stuffs but you decided to just rest at home.You walked down the road that was illuminated by the street lights and fancy signboards from shops.A tall guy came out of nowhere and bumped into you spilling his hot coffee on you.

"Ah hot hot hot hot.."You said jumping around.

"Oh my god Im so sorry!"Said the man.

He looked up and it was sehun all along,the way he was dressed and everything made him look almost unrecognisable.

"No no its okay its okay really."You said.

"Wait here."Sehun said running into the nearby convinience store.

He came back out with a bottle of iced water in his hands,sehun made his way towards you and handed you the iced water.

"Here placed this over there to cool it,"He said shyly."I would have done it myself but Im a guy and yeah...."

"Thanks,what is your name by the way?"You asked.

You can see him panic and he was twirling his shirt."my name is eren,sorry but I have to go."

You watched him walk away and when you cant take it anymore you shouted to him.

"Yah Oh sehun."You shouted making him stop walking.

You ran towards him and gave him a backhug,he has grown exceptionally tall and it was just the perfect hieght for a hug.He slowly turned around and hugged you back resting his head on your head.

"Hi reika."

 

 

A/N:Sorry tgis took ages to update Like I told you before I was busy with life.I hope you guys like it tho.Anyways lol only aot fans will know who I mean by armin and eren XD Hope you guys enjoyed reading and subscribe and maybe you can leave a comment down below.

 

P.s:Sorry for my terrible english