M

EXO's Pizza Parlor

The sun shone on your face making you shut your eyes tighter to block any sun.You felt a pair of hands around your hips and you turned your head to see who was it.Sehun was behind you sleeping soundly like a little baby,you watched his chest rise up and down.It suddenly struck you that you were still on the floor by the door.

"Oh you're up?"Asked sehun with a husky voice.

"Hmmm..."You said and nestled your head into his chest.

He stood up but still didnt let go of your hands,he looked down at you and gave you a weak smile."I'll speak with my manager and I'll see what will happen."

He left the room and you were still sitting on the ground leaning by the wall,after a few minutes you decided to get changed and report for work for the last time before leaving for tokyo.After getting ready,you sat down for a while to write notes to be placed into each member's locker.After spending half an hour pouring your hearts out into the letters,you went out and took kris's car it was kind of small but you have got to live with it since your car was still under repair services.You drove to a nearby mall so that you can pick out a gift for each of the members,since it was going to be winter soon,you went into a winter apparels store to get a gift.You decided on buying them a scarf as that was the only thing that would not make them look like an old out of fashion man.After paying for twelve scarfs,you went to a gift shop to have them sow all of the member's name on it.You had a hard time carrying twelve boxes all the way to the car but once you did you just placed it in the backseat.

You parked the car by the pizza parlor and silently crept in,the place was really busy and packed not even one person acknowledge your presence.You slowly made your way into the locker room and secretly placed the gift into their lockers,last you decided to open your locker to clear your stuffs.A stalk of rose fell from the locker,you crouched down and picked it up.A gold card was attached to the rose and it only had a wolf sticker on it.You chuckled and placed the rose by the bench and continued placing your things from the locker into your bag.

"Oh hey kristina,what are you doing here?"He asked."I thought you had the whole week off?"

"Hi umin,I just came here to get my stuffs."You said stashing a jacket in your bag.

"Okay then,I got to go I'll see you soon?"He said.

"Yeah I'll see you soon."You said slinging your now heavy bag over your shoulder.

With that heavy bag you walked out the pizza parlor,you unlocked the car and threw your bag in the passengers seat at the back.You drove by mirae's house to give her the gift you bought her and after that you drove back home.Once you reached your house,you place your heavy bag by the coffee table and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.You brought the glass of water up to your room and started to pack your bags for friday.After hours and hours of strenous packing,you ended up with a huge trolley bag,a smaller one and a bagpack.You got up and stretched your body,it was tiring to just sit down for two hours.Looking at the clock it was already four o'clock,you went down to make dinner before kris gets back from the pizza parlor.You rummaged through your refrigerator and finally found the ingredientd for the dumpling soup.

After a few minutes the dumpling soup was ready,you scooped some rice into two bowls and the soup into a bowl to cool it befor kris comes home.You sat down by the television and turned it on and watched a movie you chose secretly greatly as it was your favourite movie.

"Hello is anyone home?"Asked kris as he entred the house.

"Im in here.."You sobbed.

Kris walked in and his face changed when he saw you crying."Whats wrong kristina what happened?"

"Life is so unfair,"You blowed your nose."Why does he have to go?Whyyyy?!?!"

"What?"He asked confused.

"Look there what did soohyun do wrong?He doesnt deserve this."You said pointing to the television screen.

Right now kris looks like he is 200% done with your bull.He just walked away into the kitchen and you followed him.You picked up the bowl of soup and heated it up in the microwave before placing it infront of kris.

"Did you make this?"He asked picking up a dumpling.

"I made the soup but not the dumpling it was instant dumpling."You said still sounding a little nasal.

The two of you ate in silence and after eating kris volunteered to wash the dishes so you could go up and rest.You went up to your room and closed the door behind you,you sat by your bed and looked around there was nothing to do as your violin and keyboard were already being sent to tokyo.You let yourself fall backwards on the bed and you stared into the ceiling that was lined with glow in the dark stars.Just then your phone buzzed,it was a text message from suho.

'-Thanks for the scarf and card and yes I promise to eat more vitamins-'

You replied him a simple emoji and went back to your bed,it was eleven o'clock already but you were not sleepy yet.You got up and dragged your blanket and pillow down to the entertainment room.You settled into the couch and switched on the television to a random channel and stayed there because they were playing the little mermaid.Halfway through the movie your eyelids grew heavy and you eventually fell asleep.

"Lay oppa,after this shall we go get some ice cream?"

"Okay my princess!"

The two walked together by the beach holding each others waist and laughing together.Just then a hand from behind caught you and pulled you away.

"Kristina my love would you accept this rose as my token of love?"Asked sehun kneeling down before you.

"No sehun!"You yanked your hands off him."How many times must I say sehun,I dont like you I love lay!"

"B..but...kristina..."He whined like a little kid.

"No more buts sehun this is final I love lay and we are already getting married this friday!"

"Ouch!"You grabbed your that was hurting from falling from the sofa.

"You okay?"Asked kris popping his head inside.

"Yeah Im fine I just stubbed my toe thats all."You said getting up.

Kris left and you continued to massage your head that was hurting,you remembered your dream and shuddered at the thought of it.You collected your blanket and went back up to your room,after making your bed you went down to bid farewell to kris before he leaves for practice.You didnt like being left alone at home so you decided to go out and have breakfast and do a little shopping and what not.You got dressed in simple but warm clothes and left for a bistro nearby,there was a new bistro nearby that you never been to so you decided to give it a try.You walked in and chose the seat farthest away from civilisation and took out your laptop as the bistro had free wifi.You ordered a bagguette and a hot chocolate since the weather outside was freezing cold,with the bagguette in one hand and the coffee in another one.When you went to your table,there was a rose on it you picked up the rose and again there was a gold card on it with a sticker of a wolf but with a different expression.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:My sister is going to korea for a few weeks and I dont know if I should feel happy or sad.I reccomend you guys watch secretely greatly because its really awesome and I gurantee you will cry at the end of the movie.

Subscribe and upvote if you like and leave a comment maybe ^^

 

P.s:Sorry for my englishTT.TT