Lay the little angel

EXO's Pizza Parlor

"Kristina wake up."Lay said patting your face lightly.

As soon as you opened your eyes,the pain in your mouth could be felt.You placed a hand over your mouth and shut your eyes trying to not feel the pain.

"Here,let me see."Lay said removing your hands.

He took a cotton bud from a first aid box and treated your bleeding gum,he then rolled a peice of gauze to let you bite on it.He went to throw away the cotton bud in the dustbin next to the park bench and then he went to treat the slight bleeding on your cheek.After placing a band aid on  the wound,he unexpectedly pecked your wounded area.

"My mom said a kiss on oo will help in the healing process."He smiled showing his lovely dimples.

"Oh,thanks I guess..."You said not realising your ears have turned red.

It was really awkward after that,no one spoje and lay was busy cleaning up the cotton swabs and band aid.

"Oh my god kristina......are you okay?"Asked sehun panting.

"Oh sehun where did you come from?"You asked surprised by his sudden appearence.

"Lay called me."He said."What happened to you are you alright?"He examined your face.

"Sehun can we talk?"Asked lay randomly.

The two men walked to the river bank and only their shadows could be seen.You watched intently as they spoke with each other and judging by the way things was going the conversation looks pretty serious.

"Im not asking you to break up with her because Im jealous oh sehun!"Lay said.

"Shut up hyung you're just jealous and you like her right?!"Sehun raised his voice a little.

"YES I LIKE HER!"Lay shouted at sehun."And that is why I want you to endyour relationship with her,not because I want to be with her but I wanther to be safe!"

Sehun just stared at lay with eyes that was full of anger and sadness,he turned his back and walked off but lay caught his hand just in time to stop him.

"Let go of me,"Sehun said trying to yank his arm off.

"Please would you just listen to me."Lay pleaded.

"I said let go of me!"Sehun said aiming a punch towards lay.

From where you were seated you could see what was happening and you straight away ran towards them.

"Yah oh sehun what are you doing?!"You said rushing towards lay.

"Kristina you stay out of this,"Lay said gently pushing you aside and getting up.

"What are going to do now punch me?"Sehun asked.

"You guys!"You screamed as lay flew a slap across sehun's face.

"Im not asking you to do this just because I love kristina and I want her but its for the safety of both of you."Lay said.

It all make sense now the roses and everything else,lay turned his back to sehun and stared at the river and started laughing at how childish he was behaving.Not wanting to miss this chance sehun charged towards lay with his fist all balled up and ready to punch lay.

"Im sorry hyung but this time I cant listen to you."He said as he hit lay's back or so he tought it was lay's back.

Seeing sehun clenching his fist and charging towards lay,you instinctively ran to lay and blocked the punch from hitting lay.The impact of the punch was great,your stomach started started to hurt like crazy it felt like having a hundred period cramps at once.

"Oh my god kristina!"Lay said catching you just in time before you hit the concrete floor.

"L..lay...are..you..all..alright?"You managed to say.

"Im fine but you're not!"He panicked.

"Oh no what have I done?"Sehun asked himself as he fell to the ground beside you.

"L..lay...those...ro..ses they....we..were from you ri..right?"You asked.

"Shh dont speak it will worsen the pain."Lay said placing a finger over your lips.

"I...Im really sorry..."Sehun said before running off.

Lay fished out his phone and dialled for the emergency ambulance,after which he diverted his attention to you who was crying because of the pain .He wiped away your tears and held your hand really tightly while chanting the phrase its okay multiple times.When the ambulance arrived you got placed on a stretcher and wheeled into the ambulance.A gas mask was placed over your mouth and the nurse was poking some needles into you.

"Sir what happened to her?"Asked the paramedic as he was fiddling with some stuffs.

"She got punched really hard."Lay explained.

The ambulance drove pass a bump causing the whole ambulance to move,you felt something poking your chest and clenched lay's hands harder.Sensing something was not right,lay asked you what was happening while rubbing your forhead.You pointed to your chest area and lay immediatly alerted the paramedic.

"Does it hurt when I apply pressure here?"He said placing his fingers on your chest.

You clenched lays hands harder as tears rolled down your eyes and nodded.When the ambulance arrived at the hospital,the paramedic and other nurses came and pushed you in the building.When you reached in front of a room,the nurse told lay to stay outside as he couldnt come in.Lay let go of your hand and watched as you were being brought away,he trudged to the seats in the waiting area and waited for you.

~~~~~~~~~

"Lay,is kristina okay?"Mirae asked softly as she entered the room with kyungsoo.

Lay looked up and saw mirae and kyungsoo wearing really mismatched clothes and hair all messy,both with the worried look on their face.Mirae approached you and started sobbing,she cant help but cry looking at her best friend who was a strong determined girl lay helplessly on a hospital bed.

"Hey lay what actually happened?"Asked kyungsoo.

"Well,"He spoke."Yesterday,sehun and I were having a little fight and he got so worked up and wanted to punch me but kristina went in front of me and blocked the punch and took all the impact."

"My god was the punch really hard because sehun is one good puncher."Asked kyungsoo a little worried.

"You can say that,doctor said that she broke her ribcage causing her to have bruised lungs."Lay explained solemly.

"Oh my god mirae,please tell me you will be alright and will wake up soon."Mirae said placing your hand on her cheeks.

Just then the door opened and in came the other exo members all with the same expression plastered on their faces.Kris came forward and saw your helpless body laying on the bed with a pale face.He turned to lay and lay could only drag him out to explain what happened.

"He did all that?!"Asked kris a little bit infuriated.

Lay nodded."this is also my fault,if not because of me all this would not have happened.Im sorry kris."

"Dont be sorry its not your fault."Kris said."Come on lets go back in."

The twelve boys and mirae took turns in watching you just in case you woke up but nothing happened,you still didnt give any form of respons.

 

 

 

 

A/N:This is kind of rushed as I am right now having a one hour break from studying ((Help me I've been studying non stop since nine in the morning and I think my brain is slowly giving up on me TT.TT))Hope you like it and subscribe to it,also sorry for any english error.