y lingerie

EXO's Pizza Parlor

You were packing your things up lay came out from the kitchen and sat at the bench behind you and started packing his stuffs.You sniffed a little and tried not to face him and show him your ugly face.You slung your bag across your shoulder and walked out the door.

"Wait,"lay said grabbing your hands."Here take this it always makes me happy when Im mad or sad."

You gave him a weak smile and left the shop.You started your engine and started driving away from the shop.You drove at really slow speed and stopped at a traffic junction and saw a shop selling toys,you saw a teddy bear that looked really cute.You parked your car at the parking lot near the shop and went straight into the shop.The shop owner greeted you cheerfully from the counter and yo went straight to the bear.

"Excuse me but how much is this bear?"You asked the owner.

"Ah,that.I can give to you at a speacial price if you want.This doll has been here for a longtime and no one wanted it."She explained.

After buying the bear,you went out the shop and walked towards your car when a teenage girl came and approach you.She looked at you nervously and gulped her saliva.

"Yes how may I help you?"You asked puzzled at her odd behaviour.

"Can I have an autograph?"She said holding out a pen and a book.

"Why?"You asked.

"I really like you,you're my role model."She watched as you sign the book."I like how you stood up to the fans and the media,you were really brave and I adore you."She explained.

"Thank you."You were astonished by her sudden gestures.

She bowed to you and left running in excitement,you walked to your car and stuffed the bear in the backseat before driving home.when you reached the house the lights were already on which means kris was already home.Kris had his back towards the door so you slowly crept in the house.

"Have you eaten?"He asked his back still facing you.

You did not answer as you were still upset.You continued to walk up the stairs and when you were about to enter your room kris pulled you into a hug.

"Remember when we were little you used to hug me randomly when I was sad?"He said and you froze there."Look I'm sorry if I upset you last night,its just that I know you were having a hard time but you cant just randomly punch a girl in the face."He said.

"No Im sorry I yelled at you yesterday I was angry and I couldnt control myself."You said hugging kris back."Will you forgive me?I promise not to punch anyone anymore,I promise."You said looking up to meet his face.

He let go of you and said goodnight to you before going back down to do some paperwork.You placed the teddy nicely on your bed and took out the thing lay gave you just now,it was a stawberry keychain that changes its face into a funny one if you press its talka.You chuckeled at the toy and placed it aside by your lamp,you took off your necklace and went to bed instantly not even wanting to change your clothes.

"Hey,"Kris said pulling your covers."Wake up it ten o'clock already."

"But its a saturday,"You said pulling your covers back.

"Yeah and doea it look like I care?"He said"GET UP ALREADY!"

You got up and started washing up and put on your unoform before going down to greet kris.He offered you a glass of water and you swallowed your pills with it.After being forced harshly to eat a bread,kris drove off to the shop.When you reached there everyone was busy with their jobs some were at the kitchen and some were at the tables cleaning it and the rest were lazing around the in the locker room.You walked into the locker room and placed your bag in the locker before taking a seat next to chanyeol.

"Hi welcome to anortsvill how can we help you."He said boringly.

"Hi I would like a unicorn please."You replied in the same boring tone.

"Urgh I'm so bored..."Tao said letting out a huge sigh.

"Im tired too from all those training.."Complaint baekhyun.

The four of you just leaned on each other's shoulder and stared into space and not saying anything.

"Hey guys,"Kyungsoo said bursting into the room.

"Hey soo welcome to snortsville.."Baekhyun said glancing at kyungsoo.

"Glad you're bored,"He said"We need help to clean the stock room and toilet why dont the four of you do it?"He suggested and left.

"Well its better than doing nothing right?"Said tao getting up making baekhyun fall backwards.

The four of you lazilly walked to the stock room and started cleaning up,you were arranging the things with tao and baekhyun and chanyeol were sweeping the floor.You went to lift a sack of flour when you accidently tripped on tao's leg and fell down on your spilling the flour around.

"God dammit,"You cursed under your breath.

"Hey you got a little something on your face."Tao said smearing a handfull of flour on your face.

"Thanks,but I think you have a little something there."You said attacking his face with more flour.

Just then baekhyun and chanyeol came in and you dragged the tall giant down making him fall face  firts to the flour and tao did the same with baekhyun.You were having so much fun smearing each others face with flour until suho came into the room,the four of you stood up immediatly.

"What happened?"He asked a little shock at the mess being made.

"Nothing much."Said chanyeol shrugging his shoulders.

"This such a mess why dont you just step out and go clean the toilet and I'll clean this mess before kyungsoo sees it."He said shaking his head.

"Okay hyung bye,"Everyone said before leaving the room.

"Ah hyung you have something on your face,"Said chanyeol smearing some flour on suho's face before running to the toilet.

You took some soap and started pouring it on the floor and grabbing a brush to scrub the stains off the floor.You were scrubbing really hard when you saw chanyeol skating happilly with his legs tied to brushes.You rolled your eyes and continued scrubbing,when will that boy ever grow up?

"Oopsies sorry,"Said baekhyun spraying some water at you making your shirt damp.

"Why you little,come here you!"You said chasing baekhyun with your brush.

"Tao save me she trying to kill me!"Beakhyun said hiding behind tao.

"Well you were the one who wetted me at first!"You replied back.

"Its okay kristina because look what I've got."Chanyeol came out of nowhere with a hose.

Score!

You started spraying water at each other and chasing each other around the toilet drowning everyone with water.

"I hope you're wearing something y under that white shirt."Said baekhyun pouring a bucket of water over your head.

You coughed out the little water that got into your mouth and blinked your eyes to gain back your vision only to see the boys staring at you with such erted eyes.You looked down and saw that your black bra was showing under your white shirt and that your shirt was sticking to your skin.

"What my s?"You tsked"You guys are pathetic,look all you used to drink out of this."You said flopping about.

"Hey guy are you done with th-"Jongin paused and looked at your chest.

"What is with you guys and s oh my god seriously.."You said and walked out.

With your drench clothes you went down to the locker room to change into a dry pair of clothes but you only had your pullover with you.You took off that horribly wet shirt and slipped on your pullover.Just then the three byuntaes from the toiley finally arrived in the room.They were equally wet and their shirt was sticking to their bodies reaveling their non existing abs except for tao.

"Wow Chanyeol I didnt know you worked out so much."You said sarcasticly before leaving the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:chapter is up!I hopw u guys like it and subscribe to it and upvote maybe?Sorry for my poop english -_-""Leave your comments down below on what you think about my story and hopefully I'll reply to it ^^ (((why does this aound like what you say after a youtube video??)))