A unicorn in the crowd

EXO's Pizza Parlor

"Oh my god guys lets go hurry before its too late come on come one."Said mirae dragging everyone out the practice room.

The five of you walked down the road to the open space that was already filled with people who were practicing different kinds of stuffs like dancing and even singing.You sat down at the back of the stage and practiced your violin by yourself since the boys had to practice in a different place because they were in a group.As you practiced,you saw a girl who was also holiding a violin so you decided to approach her.

"Hey,are you performing later?"You asked and instantly face palmed yourself.

"Uhm yeah,hey you play the violin too!"She exclaimed holding up her violin.

"Yeah,"You said."your violin I love it,it looks really vintage."

"Really thanks its my grandfather's violin I tried buying a new one but the sound they produced just isnt right."She explained and somehow you agreed."Oh i've got to go im up first."

"Good luck its nice meeting you even though I dont know your name."You trailed off.

That girl with the nice violin just stood on the stage and did some sound check before getting down the stage to the other side of the backstage.The lights dimmed and the mc skipped up the steps followed by thunderous roar of claps,she did a lot of talk before finally introducing the first contestant.

"Historia reiss!"She walked off the stage and the girl with the nice violin went up,she recieved a lot of cheers from the audience.

"Oh my god no way historia reiss,from the reiss family."You whispered to yourself.

She started playing a song composed by her own grandfather one of the worlds best violinist.The notes were all played in sync and the music were laid out pretty smooth and it made half the audience cry.Too mesmerized by historia's playing you didnt realize that your turn was next.A stage crew tapped you and led you to the area where you step up onto the stage and you waited patiently there.After the historia stopped playing she stepped down and smiled at you before walking off.

"Okay lets welcome our next contestant also a violinist,kristina wu!"

The crowd cheered and you nervously stepped up the stairs and onto the stage,the first thing you did was to look for mirae and there she was sitting in the front row just like she promised.You took in a deep breath and closed your eyes and played the first note and soon you finished the song,when you opened your eyes and looked at the audience the first thing you saw was lay.He really looked nice like really hot but what the hell was he doing here?

"Okay thank you kristina,"The emcee said as you walked off the stage.

You walked back to the holding room and packed your bag and your violin back into place.While you were packing someone tapped your shoulder,you thought it was mirae so just turn back and hugged her,or so you thought was her.

"Oh wow,"Said a fammiliar voice.

"Wait what?Oh my god im really sorry!"You said backing away from lay.

"Its okay,"

"So why are you here?"You asked.

"I have something to tell you."He said seriously staring straight in your eyes."Look you know those roses right from me yeah i just want to say i...i.."

"You?"

"I love you."He said going in straight for a kiss.

You tried to push him of and squirmed under the kiss but oh my gosh it felt lovely,infact maybe better than kisses with sehun.You slowly kissed him back and the kiss got really intimate but before anything gets worse the door opened.Lay broke the kiss and backed off awkwardly.

"Hey kristina,that was a really good performance!"Said historia as she entered the room."oh sorry was I interrupting something?"

"No no not at all you see my friend here is just leaving right?"You said pushing him out.

When your friends were performing,you watched silently from backstage and cheered for them.After the performance when they got off the stage you run to them and hugged them all.While waiting for the results to be announced,you and the boys killed time in the waiting room throwing skittles in each others face.After ten minutes of skittle throwing,all contestants were called on stage so that they could announce the winners.

"And the winner for the single catagory is kristina wu congrats!"She annouced.

They gave you a stalk of carnations and a medal,the boys came up to you and squished you under their embrace.

"Oh my god I love you guys so much!"You squeled.

After everything was done you packed up your belongings and walked out with the boys to mirae who looks really excited.You saw lay turning and walking away and decided to run after him.

"Guys I got to go first you can have dinner without me I got errands to run."You said before running off in the same direction lay went.

You ran into a dark alley and finally caught up with lay."Lay,zhang yixing!"You called him.

He turned back and was really surprised with what he saw."Ouh kristina what are you doing here?"

"Shouldnt I be asking you that?"You said still trying to catch your breath.

"We had free time so I came here because when I first came here I fell in love with this place."He explained.

"Really lay?You flew all the way to taiwan again?"You asked thinking that its really dumb.

"Yeah is there anything wrong?"He asked.

You face palmed yourself,has lay always been this stupid?"But anyways lay since you're already here,let me bring you to a really cool café nearby are you okay with that?"

"Oh you'd do that for me,okay then lers go."He chimed happily and followed behind you.

You reached the la bagautte café and entered the cafe and was greeted by a familliar face,hajime the owner of the café.He greeted you and was surprised to see lay with you.

"Lay hajime,hajime lay."You said as they shook each others hand.

"So what brings you here at this hour?"He asked leaning against the counter.

"Oh see lay here came to visit so i thought that maybe he should come drink some coffe here."You explained.

"Oh tourist,just sit down and I'll bring something speacial for you guys."He said gesturing the both of you to sit down.

You picked the seat that has the nicest view to the outside and waited for hajime.

"So how is life?"He asked.

"Well its good,Im now practicing for this major clasicall music show im so excited I've been wanting to take part in this all my life!Sorry am I bothering you?"You stopped afraid you are annoying him.

"No no its okay I like how your eyes sparkle when you talk about what you love."He blurted out.

"What?"

"What."

It got really awkward until hajime came with two cups of coffee and a plate of scones and his signature bagautte.He told you to enjoy and then left to go back to his kitchen.

"So uhm how is life for you?"you asked.

"Well I've been really tired lately,you know we are not given much rest and training have been harder on us."He sighed taking a sip off his mug."This taste really good."

He seemed to have relaxed a little after a few sips,you smiled looking at lay all relaxed.Something about lay just attracts you because he always looks so lost and stupid and you find that really cute.

 

A/N:OhMyGod...finals are over finally yaaaaay!!!So after my last paper I went home to the news of luhan leaving exo and I was like what...oh hell no gurl sm did what?!I wasnt as affected as when kris left because I knew something like this was going to happen.Seriously sm what the actual what?!?!?!?!But I still support luhan  no matter what because luhan is still part of exo.(well to ma at least.)

Hope u guys liked this update and yeah subscribe and upvote maybe and sorry for the wonderfull english.