Chap 8

EXO's Pizza Parlor

Everyone was shocked when mirae fainted especially kyungsoo.

"Oh god what happened what did I do oh god oh god oh god....."He panicked.

"She must be shocked when you hugged her suddenly..."Lay said.

Everyone laughed.Kyungsoo placed mirae on the sofa beside luhan and then left for the kitchen.You took a sit beside sehun and started rubbing your temples.

"Hey you okay?"Asked sehun.

"Yeah Im fine its just that since the incident when I got too drunk and you guyse carried me home,they really got angry."You sighed"And now because of me your shop is in danger..."

"Its okay,after all we're friends arent we and that night we were only helping you."said baekhyun.

"Yeah and you were able to take care of our shop by sitting on those fans"Tao chuckled."I mean if I could,I would kung fu their faces."

"But run away if one of them has a coakroach"Joked kris making the whole room burst out laughing.

"Aww guys I feel so touched right now,"Chanyeol said wiping his eyes like an old lady"GROUP HUG!!"

Everyone came over and squished you.You broke the hug when you felt that the twelve boys are suffocating you.You spent the whole night with exo watching movies and eating and watching more movies and before you know it you fell asleep.You woke up when you smelt food,you removed sehuns hands that was around you and walked to the kitchen.You were surprised when you saw lay sitting down on the  kitchen counter eating pancakes.

 

"Hey lay,mornin did you have a good sleep."You asked taking a seat in front of him.

"Not when you have 11 snoring guys in a room together..."He sighed.

"Urgh...tell me about it.Is it always that loud in the dorm?"You asked.

"Yeah,xiumin is really loud and I sleep next to him so I know and luhan his habits are screaming and its very loud."He explained.

"Oh my god I cant imagine that I feel so sorry for you."You laughed."So you must be tired after all these thight schedules.What do you do when you have free time?"

"Well...I usually like to play my guitar or violin."He said.

"Oh my god I play the violin too!"You said excitedly.

For the next few hours you talked with lay on the kitchen counter.You told jokes to each other and even talked about personal experiences,you then realise that lay was not the lost puppy like he is in exo but he is rather charming and fun to be with.Your loud laughters woke up the other 11 sleepy donkeys and mirae.You walked to the living room to see who hasnt wake up yet,you went to kris who is sleeping soundly behind the sofa and woke hime up.

"Ge,wake up.Wake up its already morning wake up.Dont make me do this to you ge,I'm warning you."You said

You got up and sat on kris's back that sent him chocking for air.

"Hey..get off me I cant breathe!!"He chocked.

You got off him and dragged him out from the back of the sofa.Next you went to mirae who was sitting on the sofa still half awake.

"Mir,are you awake?Come on wake up you promosed to help me in the shop didnt you?"You said patting her back.

You helped mirae stand up and dragged her to your room to get dressed.You took a quick shower and then put on your fresh set of uniform,you then gave mirae a pair of your spare uniform to wear.You sat down by your makeup table and tied up your hair,in the meantime mirae was already done dressing up.

"Whoa look at mrs diva rocking her short skirt"You exclaimed when mirae walked in the room.

"Dont you think its y I got from a really nice shop at an awesome price."She said twirling in her new skirt.

"Carefull my brothers group is a little eted...."You warned her.

She just scoffed at you and then went to put on her socks.When everyonews ready you took a van and drove to the pizza parlour.When you reached the shop,you grabbed your belongings and waited for everyone to get out of the van so that you could park it.Surprisingly todays business was really good as one by one customers will enter the shop.Out of all the customers this particular drove you nuts.

"Maam I'm sorry but we cant do anything about the lights being to dim.If you like we would move you to the window seat,would you like that maam?"You asked politely eventhough deep inside you felt like squashing her face with a brick.

"Urgh Its fine I'll just sit here.And one more thing before you leave please get me a new glass of cold water this one is not cold anymore."She said handing me her glass of water.

You polity took the glass and brought it back to the kitchen.You took a bunch of ice and dumped it into the cup and poured cold water over it.

"Here is your glass of water maam."You said placing in on her table.

"Are you trying to make fun of me here?"She stood up and ask.

"Excuse me maam?"

"Yeah excuse you.You purpousely put in a lot of ice for me right?"She bellowed causing everyone to look at her.

Angry,she placed her filthy unwelcomed hand on my shoulder and pushed me down.She then made a vow to never see this horrible place anymore and see my horrible behaviour.

"Too bad maam,you will see me again because you have to pay anf im the casheir."You shouted.

The woman angrily throws a few notes at you and strut off without even asking for her change.You picked yourself up and walked to the cash register to keep the money.It was 2 pm the very lonely hour of business as not much people would come by just one or two or none at all.You sat next to mirae who looked really exhausted.

"So how was your first day?Was it fun?"You asked.

"Urgh...Im so tired my legs feel like they want to come off."She complained.

"Its okay you'll get uses to it soon."You said patting mirae's back.

                                                     ~~~~

"Alright till next time bye guys see you tommorrow."Mirae waved goodbye and walked on separate ways from you.

She walked through a lonely alley as ot was the only way back to her house.She felt as if she is being followed and quickened her pace.But the faster she walks the closer it comes.

"Hey missy what you doing out here alone."Asked a mysterious figure.

"Yeah mind if we you home?"Asked another one as he came closer.

"Leave me alone.."She manage to say.

Mirae slowly walked backwards and suddenly she hit a dead end.The two mysterious shodaws came closer and closer making her feel uncomfortable.

"Please dont do anything to me...please...just leave me alone.."She begged.

By this time she was already crouching on the floor trying to get away from those freaks.

"Hey!What do you think you are doing?!"Asked a familiar voice

 

 

A/N:I tried my best but sorry if there is any misspelled words or wrong grammar or missing words.I'm using my phone so it wont be as good tho...Also I'm busy updating myself on whats happening in live on earth....bap is in singapore right now.......Im so sad...........