Unfried Tempura

EXO's Pizza Parlor

"What?!Police station?!Okay I'll be there soon just tell her to wait for me I'll be there soon."He said through the phone.

"Kris what is wrong?"Asked the dance instructor anooyed as he stopped the practice randomly.

"I need to go my sister is the police station and I need to go and see her."He explained packing up his things.

"Why what happened?"Asked Minseok.

"I dont know but I think its because of the fans."He said putting on his cap."Okay guys Im sorry but I have to go."He said and walked out the door with the manager following behind him.

The manager drove the car to the police station situated near your house and when they got there the press and fans were all crowded outside the police station.When kris got out the car everyone crowded around him and started taking pictures and asking a ton of question.After much struggle he managed to enter the police station that was less chaotic.Kris spotted you and ran towards you.

"What happened?What did you do?And why the hell do you look like an unfried tempura?"He asked.

"Sir would you please take a seat."Said the police officer.

Kris sat down and the police officer began explaining to him what happened actually and why they were being brought here.

"Wait wait what do you mean they?"He asked confused.

"Well she was fighting with another girl so..."He explained further.

"But we've proven her innocent and she is free to go but if she does this again there is no more chances missy."Said a female officer.

You stood up and walked out the door passing by the girl that you punched earlier earning a glare from her.Kris followed behind you but you went and walked ahead of him.

"Is it true that you punched the girl in the face?"Asked a woman holding a huge mic to your face.

"Is it true you injured the girl inside?"Asked another this time with a camera behind him.

"Yes I punched her in the face and yes I did get into a fight with her!"You screamed silencing the crowd."And I did it all because I wanted to prove them wrong that I am not pregnant and that all of you people are ing idiots."

You squeezed through the havoc and ran away,kris tried to call you back and tried to run after you but his manager stopped him and dragged him back in the car.The manager drove away and kris just helplessly watch you disappearing in the far horizon.When you cant be seen anymore he turned to face the front and rubbed his temples.He arrived at the sm entertainment building and straight away went up to the practise room where the members were having a break.

"Hyung what happened?"Asked Kai as he threw a bottle of water at kris.

"Urgh dont get me started.."He said."She got into a fight again with the fans and she punched one of them in the face breaking two of her front tooth."

"Wow,feirce isnt she.."Said kyungsoo.

"What did they do to her?"Asked Jongdae.

"Well,there have been rumours going around saying that she is pregnant with sehun's child because there was a picture of both of them kissing heatedly and then yesterday she was spotted at the woman's clinic."He said.

"What that is bull I never touch her anywhere except for her lips and hands..."He retortet back.

"That is not whats important now."Suho said."Whats important is is she okay.She is okay right kris?"He asked a little worried.

"That I dont know.But she did sound angry just now."He said.

Back at home you were already clean from that tempura mix and was already sitting by the television eating ice cream.You change to the local channel and the news was on,you stayed on that channel but didnt watchit instead you just ate your mint ice cream.You almost choked when the loud breaking news sound from your television.

"Breaking news.Exo's sehun's girlfriend being held at a local police station for assaulting a fan and punching her in the face.When interviewed victim is said to have lost two of her teeth.Kris from exo was also spotted at the police station itself to bail his sister out and when ask if she really punched the fan this was what she said;"Yes I punched her inthe face and yes I got into a fight with her.But I did it all because I wanted to prove them wrong that Im not pregnant and that all of you people are beeep idiots."The news played a recording of you outside the police station.

You switched off the television and continued eating your ice-cream.Your phone vibrated and it was a text from kris,you ignored it.Soon your phone was vibrating like crazy as the whole exo tried to text you to ask if you're okay but you ignored the text.Even your bestfriend who texted you multiple times did not get any respons.You stuffed a mouthfull of ice-cream and regretted doing so because you had a brainfreeze and your teeth were hurting.You managed to get through that hell of pain and continued eating the ice cream as if nothing happened.Just then the door unlocked,knowing who it was you turned yourself so that you were facing the back of the sofa.He placed his bag on the bench by the front door and walked towards you,he stood behind you and waited for to look at him.

"Dont you have something to say missy?"He asked raising his brows.

You did not say anything and just shove more ice cream in your mouth.

"Why did you do that?"He asked sounding like he wanted to cry.

"Why?"You turned and place your ice-cream on the table."Because I was sick and tired of everything and everyone telling fake stories about me!Im sick of hearing those stupid fans saying that Sehun is too good for me Im sick and tired of them saying that Im an ugly .They even made an anti me twitter acount.You dont know what it feels like to be hated and not be able to live my life normally."You screamed as tears roll down your cheeks."You know what,tell sehun that I want to breakup with him tell him its for his own good."You said leaving the room only to come back for your ice-cream."This is mine."

You went into your room and sat on your bed still with the tub of ice cream and cried.You cried until eventually fall asleep with that tub of ice cream.

The next morning at work,everyone tried talking to you but you just gave them the cold shoulder.You looked really retarded right now,your eyes was red and puffy and your face and lips looks really dry.During break time you just flopped your head on the table and waited for break time to be over.

"Hey are you okay?"Asked sehun as he took a seat beside you.

"Leave me alone to die."You mumbled.

"Hey hey hey dont say that."He said lifting your face and cupping it."Whats wrong you look so pale and lifeless you're not the kristina I know."He said staring straight into to your eyes.

"Im sorry but I think our relationship has to end here Im sorry but Im doing this because I really love you."You said tearing up.

Sehun brought your face closer to his face and captured for a kiss.Not a sloppy one but a slow compassionate kiss full of love.You felt all your tears roll down your cheeks,sehun pulled away from the kiss and hugged you really tight.

"I love you,"He said resting his chin on your head."Promise me that you'll never think about leaving me again."He asked.

You nestled your head in his chest and cried more while nodding your head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Gaaaah I actually wanted to post this tomorrow but I got too excited and bam I typed this within an hour and a half like oh god I gid I got excited and my fingers went crazy and went bam bam bam one chapter written.Sorry for my terrible english and spelling.Subscribe if you like it(((and upvote maybe)))But if you hate it you can leave or ubsubscribe I wont get angry as its your own decision and I respect it and plus I cant force people to like my story if I do I'll be a total dickhead.