IM NOT PREGNANT!!

EXO's Pizza Parlor

You woke up when you felt something cold on your forehead.You opened your eyes slowly and tried to get up but fell back immediatly as a sharp pain hit your stomach.You grabbed your stomach and groaned in pain.

"Hey hey dont move."Said a fammiliar voice from your toilet.

"What the.....lay is that you?"You asked weakly.

He said yes and came out with a pail of water in his hands.He placed it next to you and tried ro your shirt.

"What are you doing?!"You asked covering your body with the blanket.

"Im trying to replace the old hotpacks."He said showing you two hot packs.

You felt your stomach and felt a towel being wrapped around it."How did you.....did you.....oh my god..."You gasped.

"Yes I took off your shirt and replaced with a new one and I wiped your stomach that was full of vomit."He explained.

You slowly sank down in your bed and covered your face with the blanket trying to avoid eye contact with lay.Your face redden in embarrasment and when he told you to remove the blanket you refused.

"Come on take it off its okay dont be embarrassed I do this all the time."He tried to beg you.

You slowly opened the blanket and removed your hands form your stomach.Lay unbottoned your shirt only until below your chest area and removed the towel and skillfully replaced the hot packs with new ones,he then wrapped it back up and buttoned your shirt up again.

"Thank you."You said softly.

"Here have this chinese herbal tea,it helps to calm the stomach and also helps with indigestion."He said handing you a cup of tea with a really herbal smell.

He took his belongings and left the house for his practice and you were left ib the room alone.You took the cup of tea and drank it slowly,you are not a fan of traditional chinese tea but this one tasted really good.After finishing it,you slowly went down to wash your cup.You decided that you should go see the doctor to find out what is wrong with your body and went up to get your purse.

With a pink shirt and a loose blue cardigan matching witha pair of yoga pants,you made your way to the clinic.When you got there you took a number and patiently waited for the doctor,when you were being called you got up from your seat and went to the room.

"Hello and what brings you here today?"Asked a female doctor in a cheerfull tone.

"Oh I didnt feel good today and when I got home from work I started vomiting and there was blood in my vomit."You explained to her.

"Oh,I see."She said writting down some notes."Okay,I will just prescribe you with some medicine.Consume this for a week but if the vomitting worsens by tonight I reccomend you to go to the er."

After paying and collecting your medicine you went out of the clinic only to find a group of people with cameras around their neck swarming towards you 

"Is it true you're dating sehun?"Asked a man flashing his camera at you.

"Is it true that fans spotted you kissing with exo's oh sehun?"Another one asked.

Questions after question they kept asking you and their stupid flash from their cameras were hurting your eyes.You saw a taxi and ran towards it leaving the angry mob of paparazi behind,you told the uncle to drive to your house quickly.When you got home,you went up to your room and sat   on your bed and tried to remove the hotpacks that lay placed on you.Yourphone started ringing and you picked it up realising that the one calling was kris.

"Hi ge."You said weakly.

"Are you alright?"He asked alarmed."lay told me what happened.Are you sure you're alright?"He asked worriedly.

"Yes ge Im fine I went to see doctor lydia at the woman's clinic and I got my medicine already dont worry about me."You said trying to calm kris down.

"Okay than,I'll be home really late again tonight if you need anything just give me a call okay?"He said sounding like a worried mum.

You agreed and hung up the phone chucking it by your bedside table.You looked at the clock and decided to turn in for the day as it was already seven o'clock and you felt so tired.You snuggled under your covers and eventually fell asleep.

You peeled open your eyes when you felt someone tugging your blanket,it was mirae.She placed her hand at your forehead and shook her head.

"Hmm your forehead is really hot."She said."let me get some cold water and a towel."She left for the toilet.

While waiting for mirae to return you took out your phone was surprised when you got so many messages and twitter mentions.You opened the text from your friend and almost had a heart attack.

"Oh sehun's girlfriend spotted outside a woman's clinic......"You read out loud.

"Kristina whats wrong you look pale?"Asked mirae as she got out of the toilet.

You just handed her your phone with a blank look on your face.She read it and almost had a heart attack too.She clicked on the link and gasped when she started reading.

"Oh my god read this."She said showing you your phone screen.

"Controvesies after controvesies,oh sehun and kristina sister to kris from exo is confirmed to be dating.Yesterday evening kristina was spotted outside a woman's clinic and when reporters asked questions no answer was given.Could she be pregnant with sehun's child?If this is true then we might know what actually happened after their heated kiss."You read in a monotone voice.

Mirae just stared at you with open wide.She looked confused and at the same time sad.She stared at you trying to work ou what to say.

"Did you do it with sehun?"She ask with a shaky voice."Yesterday you looked sick and you did told me you felt nauseous."

"No,"You exclaimed."Yesterday I went home and started vomiting and it had blood in it and doctor lydia said it could be food poisoning plus sehun and I never did it before."You explained everything in one breath.

Mirae heaved a sigh of relief."Thank god kristina."

"Speaking of which how is it going with kyungsoo?"You asked.

"Well,"She blushed."We are good he text me everynight and yesterday he left a teddy bear by my doorstep and he kissed me on my cheeks for the first time...gah!"She shrieked.

"Awwhhh that is so cute,"You squeled."But make sure you keep this a secret and dont let anyone know or you'll end up like me."

"Dont worry about me I'll be fine,I hope."She said.

You just chuckled and slapped her arm earning a tiny scream from her.Mirae had to leave as she had some things to settle about school but before she left she gave you a long bear hug and told you to hand in there.You sent mirae ou to the door and once she was gone you went to the kitchen.You saw a pink note pad by the fridge door and read.

-Hey kristina I'll be home late again tonight.I have tried cooking chicken soup and its in the fridge if you want to eat it and also dont forget to eat your medicine.-

You stuck the note pad by the kitchen counter and went up to your room.You wanted to go out to the library today and go borrow some books to better prepare yourself for school.You put on a warm sweater and a pair of boots before stepping out of the house.When you step out of the house,a group of girls were waiting outside along with people with cameras in their hands.You knew what was going to happen and started running,they chased after you but you kept on running and running until you reached an alley and stop as you couldnt take it anymore.

"Yah!Why are you running?"Asked a girl randomly.

You did not answer them.

"Tch,"She said again."look at you why would my sehun want to date you?You look like a homeless freak!"She pushed you back."Girls you know what to do.....throw!"

Before you could even dodge anything the girls started throwing eggs and flour at your face.You did not move or say anything until they stopped throwing things,you looked around and all the people were busy taking pictures with their cameras.

"Are you done?"You asked."I dont understand why all of you do this,if you truly love exo you should be happy for them for finally finding the love of their live and not bash who they love.Not only will you hurt me but sehun will be hurt too imagine how his heart will break after finding out about this?"You shouted at them.

"You're just saying that because you are already pregnant with his child."Exclaimed the same girl.

"AND FOR THE LAST ING TIME IM NOT PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD IM STILL A ING !"You screamed in her face and punched her in the nose.

She got angry and came charging at you,pulling your hair.You started fighting and punching and kicking each other.Someone must have heard the noise and called the police because the next thing you heard was sirens.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: #Itried#plsdonthateme  Sorry if my english T.T I may be singaporean and english is my first language I still at it.Subscribe if you like it and if you hate it you can unsubscribe or leave I wont hate hate you.Once again Im sorry for my terrible englishT.T