chap 7

EXO's Pizza Parlor

"You should have seen the look on their faces its was priceless."Laughed Mirae.

"I know right,hey thanks for what you said earlier."You said.

"Nah its okay that is what friends are for,right?"She replied.

"Okay we're here now let me just find a parking lot."You said looking around for an empty parking lot.

You parked your car and grabbed the stuffs you had bought earlier and help carry one of mirae's bag.You walked towards the lift and went up to level five where your house is.

"Uhm,Kristina I know your brother has lots of shoe but does he really need to do this?"Said mirae pointing to the mess right in front of her.

"Mirae those are'nt my brother's shoes those are...Oh god why today out of all the days"You said and slapped your forehead."Mirae this might shock u but my bro and his friends are inside.And yes it is exo so now lets just use the backdoor."

You walked a whole round around your house and entered the through the back door that led you to the kitchen.The house was so chaotic it was full of boisterous laughters.You rolled your eyes and took the kitchen stairs to your room,mirae flopped by your bed and looked around the room while you took out some extra blankets from your closet.

"Hey,remember when we were young and had sleepovers."Mirae said"I kind of missed the times when kris would come in and join us for makeover time and remember how he used to like wearing makeup?Haha those were the good times"

You sat next to your bestfriend and console her.To lighten the up the mode you decided that you should order some food.You fished your phone from your pocket and dialled the chinese food delivery number and ordered black bean noodles.Mirae took out her phone and started scrolling through her twitter timeline and suddenly stopped.

"Why what's wrong?"You asked.

"You're not gonna like this..."she said showing you her phone.

"What?!Is this true,I swear to god im am going to rip their faces and skin them alive!!!"You said.

You grabbed your purse and ran out the room leaving mirae alone in the room.

"Oh my god what of she really skins them alive!?!?Oh my god oh my god oh my god..I have to tell someone but who I dont even know exo...Oh my god Mirae snap out of it you have to tell someone!!"Mirae slapped her own face.

Mirae ran down to the kitchen and at the kitchen she saw a guy who was drinking milk and he almost chocked when mirae appeared out of nowhere.

"Hi you probably dont know who the hell I am and what im doing here but something happened and I really need your help.Can you help me?"She pleaded aounding a little desperate.

"Well okay I guess it wont hurt to help right?"Said the big eyed man.

"Oh my god good now follow me!"Mirae said unconciously grabbing big eyed man's hand.

Mirae ran as fast as her legs could carry her to the pizza parlour and she was still holding on to big eyed man's hand.She continued running but stopped when the hand she was holding on to slipped away.

"Wait.....I...cant..."He wheezed.

"Im sorry I forgot all about you..what was your name again"Asked mirae.

"D.o but you can call me kyungsoo."He panted.

"I know your tired but we have to go kristina is on a rage and people might just get killed."She said grabbing kyungsoo's hand and started running again.

When they arrived at the pizza parlour,Kristina was already on top of another girl and pulling her hair.Mirae pulled kristina away from the poor girl and kyungsoo helped the girl up.Kyungsoo asked if she was okay andthe girl freaked out and started screaming .She got excited and so didher other friends they started to crowed around kyungsoo.Poor kyungsoo being lost did not know what to do just stood there.A fan got a little bit too excited and threw a box at kyungsoo he saw it coming and closed his eyes but opened it again when the box did not hit his face.When he opened his eyes,mirae was standing infront of him and was spreading her arms out protecting kyungsoo.You grabbed kyungsoo's and mirae's hand and ran away from that place.When you reached home,the three of you were panting heavilly and everyone in the house stopped wht they were doing and stared at you.

"Kyungsoo there you are we were wondering where you went."Said kai

"Why are you panting and your faces are so pale as if you've just seen a ghost."Asked suho.

"Hyung I think your eyes are going to pop out of their socket,hahaha."Joked sehun only to get hit by luhan.

"Yah,kristina whats wrong?"Asked kris.

"There was a group of fans outside your shop..they were trashing the place and and and I......"you couldnt continue.

"She got angry and sat on them"Said kyungsoo.

"Well that escallated quickly...."Said baekhyun.

"What happened to her face it looks swolen..."Asked tao

"Oh her I forget to introduce you guys to this courageous little girl.Her name is mirae she saved me from those crazy fans thanks I owe you one"He said pulling her into a hug.

Mirae's leg turn into jelly and she fainted.When kyungsoo broke the hug mirae plopped down on the ground.She fainted just like that