Chap 9

EXO's Pizza Parlor

The musterious man went to mirae and helped her up.He looks awfully fammiliar 

"Hey are you alright?Are you hurt or anything?"Asked the man.

"Ky...kyung...kyungsoo?"She stutered.

"Yes,yes its me.Come on now lets get you home,where do you live?"He asked.

"R..right th..there at that mansion there..."She said.

Kyungsoo locked his arms around hers and walked on.The two were quite silent until Mirae let out a sneeze.Silently kyungsoo opened his sweater and placed it on mirae making her blush madly.Kyungsoo saw her blushing face and laughed to himself.

"Why are you laughing what is wrong?"She asked worried if she has done anything wrong.

"Nothing its just your face is so red.."He giggled pointing to her face.

They continued the awkward walk and when they reached mirae's house a short muscular figure greeted them.The figure pulled mirae into a hug.

"Are you okay?I received your text and got so worried?"He asked examining the girl."Oh,and you are?"He asked.

"Oh Im just her friend from work.I happen to see her so I helped her you know just an act of kindness."Kyungsoo said scratching the back of his neck.

"Ah,hyung I'll go in first.Good night kyungsoo and thank you."She said bowing to him.

"Oh I guess I'll get going now."He said bowing to mirae's brother.

"Hey,I just so you know she is totally head over heels for you."He said suddenly.

Upon hearing those words kyungsoo blushed and thanked mirae's brother again.His steps had a little spring to it as he walked back to kris's house.Kyungsoo felt so happy he was smilling all the way back and when he reached the house everyone was curious why he didnt tag along just now.

"Hey kyungsoo where have you been?"Asked Baekhyun.

"Nowhere I just went for a walk,in the woods....Why?"He stutered.

"This hyung is full of crap."Said sehun as he hugged you tighter.

You knew what was happening and when kyungsoo left for the kitchen you trailled behind him.You sat on the kitchen counter and watched as kyungsoo pours himself a cup of water and drinking it slowly still smilling.

"So...Tell me what happened?"You suddenly ask making that poor boy jump.

"Oh my god you scared me!"He shriked.

"Tell me what happened?Did she say anything?What did she say?"You asked leaning closer to his face.

"Well,"He pushed your face away"she didnt exactly say anything but her brother did.He said she is totally head over heels for me and that yeah he said I look like a cool guy..."

"Oh my god.Do you know what this means?"You clasped your hands together in excitement.

"What?"Kyungsoo asked innocently.

"This means you need some love advice from the love guru."You said brushing off your shoulders."Okay okay,tell you what tommorrow morning before we leave you look for me okay?"

Kyungsoo just nodded his head in embarrasment and you walked off.You crawled back next to sehun and snuggled under his arms.Sehun placed his hands on your shoulder and poked your cheeks.You looked up and your eyes met his,he brought his face close to you and when you were inches apart he blowed your face.

"Oh god you two go get a room already."Said suho sheilding his innocent eyes.

"Should we."Asked sehun seriously.

You got up and dragged sehun to your room leaving the rest of exo cooing and making kissing sounds with their mouths.You and sehun went into your room and shut the door behing you,sehun sat on your bed and gestured you to sit next to him.He dived in next to you and started tickling you,you squirmed under his grip.Sehun must have lost his balance and he fell on the floor on top of you,you stared into his eyes and your face started to turn red.

"Do you guys need anything?Some condoms or anything?If you do just let me know."kris and baekhyun said barging into the room.

"Argh ge!!!I told you to always knock before entering the room!!!"You said pushing sehun off and throwing a pillow at kris's face.

"Okay okay we'll knock next time..."They said running away.

You got up and locked the door behind you.You tirned back only to find sehun sitting on the bed in a mermaid like position and looking at you while his lips.You got embarrased and excused yourself to the toilet.

"Oh my god what am I doing!Kristina snap out of it!"You said slapping yourself.

"Hey,is everything alright in there?"Sehun asked tapping on the door.

"Yeah Im fine,"you said"just dropped something hahaha....."

You went to the mirror to check your hair,you patted into place and then brushed your teeth for a fresh breath.Before leaving the toilet you smelled your breath just to check if it smells fresh or not.When you went out sehun's back was facing you and he was admiring the potrait of you and kris that you have drawn.

"Hey,do you really like that picture?You've been staring at it for ages?"You asked giving him a back hug.

"No,I dont like the picture I like the person who drew it."He said turning around.

"Urgh you're so cheesy...I think I know w-"You got cut off as sehun crashed his lips onto yours.

Your hands fell to your side as sehun deepened the kiss,he cupped your face and stopped kissing you.He flashed a smile at you and stared into your eyes.

"Sehun.....Why are you looking at me like that?"You asked.

"You know you have really beautifull e-"This time you cut him off and puled him in for a kiss.

Your back was pressed by the wall and the kiss was getting rougher.Sehun's hands accidently brushed against your and you let out a small yelp allowing sehun's tongue to go in your mouth.Your hands that was by your sides went to hug sehuns neck,both of you were having a really hot kissing session.

KnockKnock

You broke the kiss and looked at the door,you wiped away the smudged lipstick and opened the door.

"What were two doing huh?Were you making out?"Asked kris.

"What makeout pfft no..."Sehun said placing his arms around yours.

"Right.......anyways mirae can I borrow your charger?"He asked.

"Here take this dont ruin it or I'll fill your facial cleanser with toothpaste again"You said placing the charger in front of his face.

"Alright alright,"He said"Oh and sehun you have lipstick on your face."

Sehun wipped his lips in embarrasment.

"Well goodnight then see you tommorrow or not."Said sehun as he left your room

 

 

A/N:Im sorry if its bad.Im not really good at writing fluff or any sweet lovey dovey stuffs.....my area of niche is horror or like gore or like violent stuffs(((I think)))But anyways if you like it please subscribe,I would really appreciate that ^^ And also thanks for those who have already subscribed and waited patiently for my updates^^